PwC

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Assurance Internship Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of meeting with some on-campus then having an in-office interview. The in-office is a bit of drag to me simply because im a student and don't have time to walk around and meet people all day even if it is with PwC. MY academics sholud be as important to them.

Interview Question – Walk me through your resume - it's get harder to expand on things you've already said especially being a student   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Data Assurance Internship Interview

San Francisco, CA

The process took 4 days - interviewed at PwC in May 2011.

Interview Details – Submitted my resume to the campus recruiter and received a phone call scheduling a phone interview for the very next day. After the first round, I was brought into the office for 3 back to back interviews. There were 2 managers and 1 partner. I received an offer about 15 minutes after I left the office.

Interview Question – You mentioned that you had skills with Microsoft Access. Tell me about that   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Data Assurance Internship interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.