PwC

Updated Nov 25, 2014

3.2

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Data Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

I made it to the second round after an on campus interview. For the second round, I was invited to do an office visit. I was extremely disappointed by the visit. I did not like the culture at all. My interviews were very strict interviews, no conversation at all.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you were given a very short deadline that you had to meet.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Data Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in November 2014.

On-campus interview for the first round, no unexpected questions. All questions are about the projects and teamwork. Second round interview was a on-site office visit, which have three back-to-back interviews. Interviewed with one of the partner, nice guy but unexpected questions. Another one was the manager of the Data Assurance group, he gave me a test about writing a query in SQL.

Interview Questions
    • How did you changed yourself in order to follow all the changes in recent years.   Answer Question

Data Assurance Interview

People were very nice and friendly- only behavioral questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in February 2011.

Prtty much just went over my resume and asked me a bunch of questions about it. I didnt find the job appealing so i declined

Data Assurance Interview

Application form => Numerical, logical & personality test => 1st round tele interview=> AC

Interview Questions
    • Describe some promising technology that has changed the world recently and why   Answer Question

Data Assurance Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Quite standard questions, like following a standard lists based on all the competencies they look for. Some probing but no tricky ones. Integrity questions at the end.

Data Assurance Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in June 2012.

First step: Online tests
    > Basic SHL tests for numeracy, logic and reasoning. As well as a very long, dull personality test.
    Second step: Assessment centre
    > Confirmation tests, written assessment and group exercise.
    > Confirmation tests were the same as the online tests only written, numeracy pushed for time
    > Written assessment needed logical structure and approach
    > Group exercise was standard case study with a "change in circumstances" halfway through