PwC Data Assurance Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2015

3.1

Data Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

I made it to the second round after an on campus interview. For the second round, I was invited to do an office visit. I was extremely disappointed by the visit. I did not like the culture at all. My interviews were very strict interviews, no conversation at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were given a very short deadline that you had to meet.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Data Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in November 2014.

Interview

On-campus interview for the first round, no unexpected questions. All questions are about the projects and teamwork. Second round interview was a on-site office visit, which have three back-to-back interviews. Interviewed with one of the partner, nice guy but unexpected questions. Another one was the manager of the Data Assurance group, he gave me a test about writing a query in SQL.

Interview Questions

• How did you changed yourself in order to follow all the changes in recent years.   Answer Question

Data Assurance Interview

Interview

People were very nice and friendly- only behavioral questions

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

Prtty much just went over my resume and asked me a bunch of questions about it. I didnt find the job appealing so i declined

Data Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in April 2015.

Interview

First telephone interview after the online application and tests. Five questions, each one of them aiming to assess one specific competence area: leadership, communication, relationships, problem solving, and technical capabilities. Before each question, the interviewer explains what Pwc expects from its employees with respect to that specific competence area. It lasts about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been the leader of a group? What have you learned from that?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell about an occasion in which you communicated effectively with an audience?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me about a situation in which you had to resolve a conflict between two or more members of your team?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a problem you solved in a creative way.   Answer Question
    • Think about a business issue you have heard about recently, and try to explain why Pwc could be the right company to solve it.   Answer Question

Data Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

1 hour technical case interview which had three parts. First step is to write down your algorithm. Then you will be asked to use SQL or VBA to realize your algorithm. Finally you need to display your result to your interviewer by a few slides of PPT.
    Next was a one to one interview by a manager. he would ask some basic questions, such as why PwC? your leadership experience? something like this.

Interview Questions

• Using SQL to deal with data.   1 Answer

Data Assurance Interview

Interview

Application form => Numerical, logical & personality test => 1st round tele interview=> AC

Interview Questions

• Describe some promising technology that has changed the world recently and why   Answer Question

Data Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Interview

Quite standard questions, like following a standard lists based on all the competencies they look for. Some probing but no tricky ones. Integrity questions at the end.

Data Assurance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC in June 2012.

Interview

First step: Online tests
    > Basic SHL tests for numeracy, logic and reasoning. As well as a very long, dull personality test.
    Second step: Assessment centre
    > Confirmation tests, written assessment and group exercise.
    > Confirmation tests were the same as the online tests only written, numeracy pushed for time
    > Written assessment needed logical structure and approach
    > Group exercise was standard case study with a "change in circumstances" halfway through