PwC

PwC Interview Questions in Detroit, MI

2.8

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Met PwC first through on campus recruiting then had an on-campus interview. Was offered my in office interview during the initial interview. Went to the office for a dinner the night before interviews and then had interviews all day the next day. Easy, relaxed process. Had three interviews in office and a panel discussion which was more just asking questions to younger employees in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were all behavioral. Nothing really shocked me or caught me off guard   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in September 2013.

Met PwC at a career fair and was invited to interview a few days later. Process was very straightforward. Interviewer was very knowledgeable and did not ask any hard or challenging questions. The interview felt more like a conversation than an interview. I was given a thorough overview of the job details and the overall culture of the work environment.

Risk Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

A lot of follow-ups after campus interview, and the recruiter was really friendly. However, ended up not being offered with a follow-up call after office visit for being "a little bit nervous"

Interview Questions
    • What do you think is in you that stand out from others   Answer Question

Intern Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

I started out by talking with the campus recruiter and attending a career fair. They called me the following day and said they were impressed with me. A few days later I got invited to a mixer on campus and an interview the following day. I talked with several people in the risk assurance department and both a manager and a partner. The following day the partner interviewed me however it was mostly just conversational, not traditional questioning. Later that day I got called to set up a second round interview/office visit at their office in Detroit. A week later I went there, had a great experience while they wined and dined us with a great tour of the city, its restaurants and an amazing hotel. The following day I interview with two partners, a manger and a panel of associates. The office visit ended with a lunch and guided tour of Ford Field. This process ended on a Friday and on the following Monday they called me and extended me an offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time where you had to persuade someone to do something, in writing.   View Answer
    They called and emailed me very often and always made me feel comfortable and like they cared. They always worked with me and made sure I had any information I needed to make my decision.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in November 2011.

After completing the intitial phone interview they brought me in for the office visit. The office visit was a great experience. There were three interviews that I went through. The first one was with a partner, the second was a manager, and the thrid was with a newer associate. All of the interviews consisted of 2 or 3 behavioral questions and the rest of it was just general conversation about my resume and what i would be doing if I was hired. Overall it was one of the better interview experiences iv ever had.

Interview Questions
    • Why is it important to network?   Answer Question
    • Give me an example when you were working with a team and something went wrong. What did you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Initial interview with Tax Partner on campus. A couple months later I interviewed at PwC offices with 2 Managers and 1 Human Resource Staff Member. Manager asked strictly behavioral questions where the others were more conversational.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult questions involved a behavioral question to which I did not have an answer to.   Answer Question

Experienced Hire Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2011.

Responded to a posting, was contacted and had phone interview with a recruiter, second step was a phone interview with national leader, third step was an in-office interview with the HR team in Detroit. People were great, but not smart enough to hire me and my direct competitor experience.

Interview Questions
    • If you had a choice between HR and Recruiting which would you choose?   View Answer
    • If you had a choice between audit and tax recruiting which would you choose?   View Answer

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2011.

Hiring process was simple and the interview process was a positive experience, they made me feel like a part of the team from the beginning and made me feel welcome. The senior management (partner, directors etc ) were very approachable and easy to get along with.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Job posted on Craigslist. Received call from HR recruiter. I went into office for 3 back to back interviews. Followed up via email.

Interview Questions
    Very easy. They very generously compensate interns.