PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Met PwC first through on campus recruiting then had an on-campus interview. Was offered my in office interview during the initial interview. Went to the office for a dinner the night before interviews and then had interviews all day the next day. Easy, relaxed process. Had three interviews in office and a panel discussion which was more just asking questions to younger employees in the company.

Interview Question – Questions were all behavioral. Nothing really shocked me or caught me off guard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Intern Interview

Intern
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview Details – Job posted on Craigslist. Received call from HR recruiter. I went into office for 3 back to back interviews. Followed up via email.

Interview Question – 5 adjectives to describe yourself   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy. They very generously compensate interns.

Tax Associate Interview

Tax Associate
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details – Initial interview with Tax Partner on campus. A couple months later I interviewed at PwC offices with 2 Managers and 1 Human Resource Staff Member. Manager asked strictly behavioral questions where the others were more conversational.

Interview Question – Most difficult questions involved a behavioral question to which I did not have an answer to.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in September 2013.

Interview Details – Met PwC at a career fair and was invited to interview a few days later. Process was very straightforward. Interviewer was very knowledgeable and did not ask any hard or challenging questions. The interview felt more like a conversation than an interview. I was given a thorough overview of the job details and the overall culture of the work environment.

Interview Question – Why PwC?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Intern Interview

Risk Assurance Intern
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – A lot of follow-ups after campus interview, and the recruiter was really friendly. However, ended up not being offered with a follow-up call after office visit for being "a little bit nervous"

Interview Question – What do you think is in you that stand out from others   Answer Question

Intern Risk Assurance Interview

Intern Risk Assurance
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details – I started out by talking with the campus recruiter and attending a career fair. They called me the following day and said they were impressed with me. A few days later I got invited to a mixer on campus and an interview the following day. I talked with several people in the risk assurance department and both a manager and a partner. The following day the partner interviewed me however it was mostly just conversational, not traditional questioning. Later that day I got called to set up a second round interview/office visit at their office in Detroit. A week later I went there, had a great experience while they wined and dined us with a great tour of the city, its restaurants and an amazing hotel. The following day I interview with two partners, a manger and a panel of associates. The office visit ended with a lunch and guided tour of Ford Field. This process ended on a Friday and on the following Monday they called me and extended me an offer.

Interview Question – Describe a time where you had to persuade someone to do something, in writing.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They called and emailed me very often and always made me feel comfortable and like they cared. They always worked with me and made sure I had any information I needed to make my decision.

Advisory Manager Interview

Advisory Manager
Detroit, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process was simple and the interview process was a positive experience, they made me feel like a part of the team from the beginning and made me feel welcome. The senior management (partner, directors etc ) were very approachable and easy to get along with.

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your current job?   View Answer

Experienced Hire Recruiter Interview

Experienced Hire Recruiter
Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2011.

Interview Details – Responded to a posting, was contacted and had phone interview with a recruiter, second step was a phone interview with national leader, third step was an in-office interview with the HR team in Detroit. People were great, but not smart enough to hire me and my direct competitor experience.

Interview Questions

• If you had a choice between HR and Recruiting which would you choose?   View Answer
  • If you had a choice between audit and tax recruiting which would you choose?   View Answer

Internship Interview

Internship
Detroit, MI

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

Interview Details – After completing the intitial phone interview they brought me in for the office visit. The office visit was a great experience. There were three interviews that I went through. The first one was with a partner, the second was a manager, and the thrid was with a newer associate. All of the interviews consisted of 2 or 3 behavioral questions and the rest of it was just general conversation about my resume and what i would be doing if I was hired. Overall it was one of the better interview experiences iv ever had.

Interview Questions

• Why is it important to network?   Answer Question
  • Give me an example when you were working with a team and something went wrong. What did you do to fix it?   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!