PwC

2.9

20 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Long and needlessly complicated process but they did get through it on their time table. Professional HR personnel but getting the interviews lined up proved to be difficult. They admitted that I was probable overqualified but that did not matter on the pay side of things.

Interview Questions
  • They made an offer, expected no counter offer and wanted an exceptance within a 24 hour period. I told them I had other offers as well and was very open and honest.   Answer Question

I had other and better offers

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in June 2014.

Very long and laborous. Need to limit the amount of interviewers and time to interview. There were many people met with and they did not have a solid understanding of the position or what my skillset entailed. Need a deeper dive in to the interviewers qualifications.

Typical process whereby you meet with a few Partners and an HR Manager

Director Interview

experienced rcruitment and then formal onboarding

Interview Questions
    • why are you leaving your place of work   View Answer

Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Recruiters were not very knowledgeable or responsive

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in June 2011.

Phone interview with a few Directors. Met in person with Managing Director and finally Partner. Process was quick if you know your stuff and people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in May 2011.

As an experience hire, I was recruited directly from a partner of the firm and went through a multi-step interview process. I first met with the recruiting partner. Then I had a meeting with five partners an directors in the office. I then had a meeting with the practice leader who would be my supervisor. The entire process took a couple months.

Interview Questions
    • Some of the interviewers asked canned questions which tend to be difficult, but are predictable. Be prepared state what you perceive as your weaknesses, and when you were asked to solve a problem or provider leadership.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC in April 2011.

The procecss took some time to schedule. One the face to face interview was conducted, I received an offer within a week.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the action and impact of one of the most significant projects.   Answer Question
    No. I was not able to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in January 2011.

Since I was applying for a Director position I had to go through five different interviews with five different partners. All of the interviews have been done by phone (since I was oversea at that time) and I also used a recommendation letter from my partners in the old home office.

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you will do business development given that you do not have any relationships in this market ?   View Answer
    Not able to negotiate

Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in August 2010.

Getting in as a Director is extremely difficult unless you are bringing in tangible book of business

Interview Questions
    • How do you intend to develop $5M in sales in the next couple of years   View Answer
    Do not negotiate on salary - may be on location and sign on bonus.