PwC Elevate Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Jersey City, NJ
Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

On campus recruiting - two 30 minute interviews with a manager and a partner. It was straightforward and just behavioral. I was inexperienced at the time, so I bombed it but looking back it was an easy interview.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

The process for summer leadership programs like Elevate begins around the month of February. Generally, applicants submit their resume and cover letter both to their school career center website and to the firm's application website. Most applicants receive an invitation within the next few weeks to attend an on-campus interview with a PwC recruiter; if the firm chooses to, they'll extend an invitation to their second round interview/office visit. The second round usually takes place sometime during April, depending on the location of the applicant's preference. Applicants are generally notified of their application decision approximately two weeks after the second round.

Anonymous Employee  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Both interviews were very relaxed. A bunch of behavioral questions, then you go out to eat in the second round. I had bad luck and got a bad interviewer for the second round who asked a bunch of hard questions, but other people said that it was supposed to be a conversational type of interview so don't sweat too much.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me consulting questions (even though I'm not going to consulting), so logic questions.   Answer Question

Elevate Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC.

PwC was having a local meet and greet event, so I decided to go. When I got there, I met with a couple of recruiters, one who I had a long conversation with. At the end, she gave me her contact and told me she would contact me in the event of an interview opening (the next day). I emailed her thanking her for her time, and she responded with good news about an interview opening.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing tricky, just went over my resume--it was a behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Elevate Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at PwC.

First round on campus and second round in the new york office.

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!