PwC

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Jersey City, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – On campus recruiting - two 30 minute interviews with a manager and a partner. It was straightforward and just behavioral. I was inexperienced at the time, so I bombed it but looking back it was an easy interview.

Interview Question – None, all are straightforward   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Interview Details – The process for summer leadership programs like Elevate begins around the month of February. Generally, applicants submit their resume and cover letter both to their school career center website and to the firm's application website. Most applicants receive an invitation within the next few weeks to attend an on-campus interview with a PwC recruiter; if the firm chooses to, they'll extend an invitation to their second round interview/office visit. The second round usually takes place sometime during April, depending on the location of the applicant's preference. Applicants are generally notified of their application decision approximately two weeks after the second round.

Interview Question – Why tax/audit?   View Answer

Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details – Both interviews were very relaxed. A bunch of behavioral questions, then you go out to eat in the second round. I had bad luck and got a bad interviewer for the second round who asked a bunch of hard questions, but other people said that it was supposed to be a conversational type of interview so don't sweat too much.

Interview Question – Asked me consulting questions (even though I'm not going to consulting), so logic questions.   Answer Question

Elevate

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – PwC was having a local meet and greet event, so I decided to go. When I got there, I met with a couple of recruiters, one who I had a long conversation with. At the end, she gave me her contact and told me she would contact me in the event of an interview opening (the next day). I emailed her thanking her for her time, and she responded with good news about an interview opening.

Interview Question – Nothing tricky, just went over my resume--it was a behavioral interview.   Answer Question

Elevate

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – First round on campus and second round in the new york office.

Interview Question – all questions are behavioral   View Answer

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!