PwC Elevate Program Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2015
Updated Mar 22, 2015

2.2

Elevate Program Interview

It was an on campus interview. I applied online through my campus website. The interview llasted 30 mins and it was more of a conversation than a formal interview. It seemed they were just trying to get to know you more than anything else. Just be yourself and make sure to ask questions at the end.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in March 2015.

I submitted my resume to career center and applied online at the firm's website. Heard back within a day that i was selected for the on campus interview. The interview process was very straight forward- first half was situational questions and second half was asking questions/chatting with interviewer. The most important part is to ask questions and show that your interested about the firm. Seems like the interview process was similar to an internship interview. Most of my chat with the recruiter was questions related to working in the firm and career path type questions.
    Overall, be yourself and hold the conversation until the lat minute of the interview. Got an e mail a week later saying I'm invited to the program!

Interview Questions
    • How do you keep up with latest Business current issues? What do you read to get information about the industry and is the information relevant?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2015.

Applied online via my school's career site, was accepted for an interview 2 weeks later. There was a dinner at night and then interviews the next day. I had met and gotten to know my interviewer (a Partner) at the dinner so I was very comfortable in my interview. Got a call about 2 weeks later that I had been accepted to the program.

Elevate Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2015.

Consisted of a basic application and a behavioral interview. The interviewer was very friendly and enthusiastic about both PwC and the interview. A very relaxed and low stress interview atmosphere. The questions focused on different team experiences and leadership roles within those teams. I got an offer about two weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time in which you took initiative within a group   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

There were two rounds of interviews, first on campus and then at a PwC office. The on campus interviews consisted of two 30 minute interviews, both behavioral and extremely conversational. Make sure to bring your resume, but don't be too stressed about this one. The interview at the office consisted of two behavioral interviews and one case study. The case study was a little nerve wracking since it was my first time doing one but the interviewer is helpful and asks questions along the way. The behavioral interviews are also very laid back and conversational.

Interview Questions
    • The business case was difficult in that I had no industry knowledge and was expected to make a presentation out of it. However they seem to be looking more for whether or not you can articulate your thoughts and give a well structured presentation rather than how good of a solution you can think of.   Answer Question

Elevate Program Interview

80-90 students from my school applied, around 40 got the interview, and finally about 10 students got into the program. Half an hour, one-on-one interview with a partner from PwC. Make sure you know EVERYTHING on your resume; you never know which one your interviewer will be interested in. Did not really ask much behavior questions. Mostly it was like a "get-to-know-you" conversations.

Elevate Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Two rounds, one on-campus and a superday in NY. First round was very relaxed and purely behavioral; the partner I spoke to was easygoing. The second round consisted of a behavioral interview, a case interview, and another behavioral interview. The behavioral interviews were pretty standard and not difficult. I was taken aback by the fact that applicants were supposed to prepare for the case interview ahead of time, although we were given 45 minutes of in-office prep time.

Interview Questions
    • Let me give you a case, since you’re already so familiar with consulting. What can PwC do to
      improve our recruiting process?

View Answer
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

It was mainly behavioral questions, interviewed with a partner, didn't have any technical questions.

Elevate Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Basic behavioral questions. Tell me about yourself etc etc.

Elevate Program Interview

interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

I applied for the summer program online, and when they accepted my application, I signed up for an interview time. The recruiters came to my school and had a networking dinner the night before interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to deal with conflict.   View Answer