PwC

2.1

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

There were two rounds of interviews, first on campus and then at a PwC office. The on campus interviews consisted of two 30 minute interviews, both behavioral and extremely conversational. Make sure to bring your resume, but don't be too stressed about this one. The interview at the office consisted of two behavioral interviews and one case study. The case study was a little nerve wracking since it was my first time doing one but the interviewer is helpful and asks questions along the way. The behavioral interviews are also very laid back and conversational.

Interview Questions
  • The business case was difficult in that I had no industry knowledge and was expected to make a presentation out of it. However they seem to be looking more for whether or not you can articulate your thoughts and give a well structured presentation rather than how good of a solution you can think of.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Elevate Program Interview

80-90 students from my school applied, around 40 got the interview, and finally about 10 students got into the program. Half an hour, one-on-one interview with a partner from PwC. Make sure you know EVERYTHING on your resume; you never know which one your interviewer will be interested in. Did not really ask much behavior questions. Mostly it was like a "get-to-know-you" conversations.

Elevate Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Two rounds, one on-campus and a superday in NY. First round was very relaxed and purely behavioral; the partner I spoke to was easygoing. The second round consisted of a behavioral interview, a case interview, and another behavioral interview. The behavioral interviews were pretty standard and not difficult. I was taken aback by the fact that applicants were supposed to prepare for the case interview ahead of time, although we were given 45 minutes of in-office prep time.

Interview Questions
    • Let me give you a case, since you’re already so familiar with consulting. What can PwC do to
      improve our recruiting process?

View Answer
    No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

It was mainly behavioral questions, interviewed with a partner, didn't have any technical questions.

Elevate Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Basic behavioral questions. Tell me about yourself etc etc.

Elevate Program Interview

interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

I applied for the summer program online, and when they accepted my application, I signed up for an interview time. The recruiters came to my school and had a networking dinner the night before interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had to deal with conflict.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2014.

I applied online through my schools career center. The first round of interviews were on campus. I interviewed with a human resource manager who was very personable. We went over my resume and had a conversation about our home town. Then received a phone call saying that I made it to round two. This next round was office interviews. Interviewed with a partner and a senior manager. Both asked basic questions. The recruiting process was great. Just be yourself!

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when your skills were put to a test.   View Answer

Elevate Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

The process was easy. They cam and interviewed on campus. was accepted yto participate in the program. The progra mwas an awesome experience and I would highly recommend it. This is not an easy acceptance process. You need ot be on your A game.

Elevate Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC.

I applied through university career website. I got an interview. It was about 30 minutes long. General Behavioral questions. The interviewer was extremely friendly. She asked questions about my resume and asked a little about myself. We walked through the resume and nothing too tough. Tell me about yourself, what are your strengths and weaknesses.

Be sure to ask really good questions at the end. I think that is important.

Elevate Program Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

The first interview was held at my university and very casual. There were no behavioral questions. The recruitor and I went through my resume and talked for about twenty minutes. There was also time for questions at the end. I was offered a second round interview at a PwC office a couple weeks later.