PwC

2.2

10 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC.

I worked directly with an outside recruiter hired positions (not temp to perm). the process was simple - i met with the recruiter who afterwards scheduled an interview. i met with HR and the two executives (partners) i would be supporting. while i did not get an offer for the position i interviewed for, they said i would be great supporting a different set of partners. i went back, interviewed again, and accepted the offer on my drive home.

n/a

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

I joined the Firm years ago, prior to the merger of PriceWaterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand. The hiring and interview process at both firms was fair and realistic, and I actually received offers from both of those earlier Firms. I could not realistically comment on the hiring and interview process for the current combined Firm.

Interview Questions
    • I don't recall anything either difficult or unexpected at either PriceWaterhouse or Coopers & Lybrand, and again could not comment now on what is expected or asked.   Answer Question
    I received what I asked for, so it was straightforward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in May 2012.

The process began with a phone screen which you were basically asked an overview of your experience and education. After two months I was contacted for a 3 person face to face interview which lasted about 45 mins each. They have a standard series of questions regarding your qualifications.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked whether I though I would be a good fit being that I was currently working in the public sector.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in May 2011.

1. Phone interview with program manager of particular project; 2. In-person interview program manager; 3. In-person interview with team lead (PwC director)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in April 2011.

I spoke applied to this job via there website. Recruiter called me and basically just asked salary expectation,, very very general of what I have done previously, why I left last company etc...
    Got face to face interview call back same day. Interview was with 2 people. Very friendly folks, the office is nice but a bit sterile. Very quiet. This is a financial firm so you have to expect that I suppose.
    Typical inerview , what I've done, why I left, what do I know about them, etc...
    Should know that there admins work all together and there is one person in charge of them who will distribute the work. No one person works just for one person except for the Executive assistants.

Met with 2 people while I was there and was suppose to get call back if I made the cuts to meet with person I would have worked with but did'nt happen. Good luck to you.

Interview Questions
    • What do I know about them went into details a bit . They have many areas so that may have been why.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2011.

The interview process was lengthy. It started with a phone screening. Subsequent to that, I was called in for an interview with the managers. Then I went to interview twice, where I interviewed with around 5 partners each visit. It took a while for them to get back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Telephone interview with Human Resources
    1 week later, HR scheduled an interview with the EA/TA Manager
    In-person interview with the EA/TA Manager
    A few days later, interviewed with 2 Partners that the position would support and met with current Executive. that was leaving the company

Interview Questions
    • Average questions
      The interview focus was primarily on being customer service oriented and a willingness to go over and beyond
        Answer Question
    Pretty simple. I countered by a couple of thousand and I was given my requested salary.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Fantastic process and well-managed; requires more than one interview; once with HR then again with the partners with whom you will work; enjoyed going through the process to learn more about the company and the culture

Interview Questions
    • They followed the standard question list: why you are leaving your current job, an accomplishment you have to report on in your last job   View Answer
    I went through a recruiter so I asked for more money initially and they gave it to me. (only a $2,000 addition)

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

This position was based at Gurgaon for Partner - Market and Industry Development. The process followed was - selection of CV from job portal and then face to face interview with HR people. The interview was very badly conducted. The interviewer only asked 2-3 questions about present job and salary.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions as there weren't any asked by the interviewer. He was keen on doing up with the candidates that they have called perhaps. Or may be they had someone selected already and the interview was a mere eyewash.   View Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bratislava (Slovakia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bratislava (Slovakia)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in February 2009.

3 rounds of interview - HR Manager, Business Executive & PC skills

Interview Questions
    Challenging, but we agreed on better conditions for me