PwC Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 12, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process was smooth, fulfilling, and very informative. The staff was great and very knowledgeable of the process, company background, and the requirements for the role. The environment was friendly and quiet, nicely setup for an interview. I was very appreciative of the time and efforts taken to make sure each candidate was comfortable and was well informed about each process of the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

They found my resume online. There was a phone interview, then an online skills test, then I was called for an in person interview. All of these went well. I thought the in person interview was very professional and the 2 ladies interviewing me were very nice. I was surprised that I didn't hear anything after that for 6 weeks! Long after I had accepted another position.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in December 2014.

Interview

Prescreened by HR in Florida, when I finally came in for an interview I was interviewed 3 Managers+. I spent a total of 90 minutes and had fascinating conversations.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

I worked directly with an outside recruiter hired positions (not temp to perm). the process was simple - i met with the recruiter who afterwards scheduled an interview. i met with HR and the two executives (partners) i would be supporting. while i did not get an offer for the position i interviewed for, they said i would be great supporting a different set of partners. i went back, interviewed again, and accepted the offer on my drive home.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

I joined the Firm years ago, prior to the merger of PriceWaterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand. The hiring and interview process at both firms was fair and realistic, and I actually received offers from both of those earlier Firms. I could not realistically comment on the hiring and interview process for the current combined Firm.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall anything either difficult or unexpected at either PriceWaterhouse or Coopers & Lybrand, and again could not comment now on what is expected or asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I received what I asked for, so it was straightforward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

The process began with a phone screen which you were basically asked an overview of your experience and education. After two months I was contacted for a 3 person face to face interview which lasted about 45 mins each. They have a standard series of questions regarding your qualifications.

Interview Questions

• I was asked whether I though I would be a good fit being that I was currently working in the public sector.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

1. Phone interview with program manager of particular project; 2. In-person interview program manager; 3. In-person interview with team lead (PwC director)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Hartford, CT) in April 2011.

Interview

I spoke applied to this job via there website. Recruiter called me and basically just asked salary expectation,, very very general of what I have done previously, why I left last company etc... Got face to face interview call back same day. Interview was with 2 people. Very friendly folks, the office is nice but a bit sterile. Very quiet. This is a financial firm so you have to expect that I suppose. Typical inerview , what I've done, why I left, what do I know about them, etc... Should know that there admins work all together and there is one person in charge of them who will distribute the work. No one person works just for one person except for the Executive assistants. Met with 2 people while I was there and was suppose to get call back if I made the cuts to meet with person I would have worked with but did'nt happen. Good luck to you.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about them went into details a bit . They have many areas so that may have been why.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy. It started with a phone screening. Subsequent to that, I was called in for an interview with the managers. Then I went to interview twice, where I interviewed with around 5 partners each visit. It took a while for them to get back.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Telephone interview with Human Resources 1 week later, HR scheduled an interview with the EA/TA Manager In-person interview with the EA/TA Manager A few days later, interviewed with 2 Partners that the position would support and met with current Executive. that was leaving the company

Interview Questions

• Average questions The interview focus was primarily on being customer service oriented and a willingness to go over and beyond   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty simple. I countered by a couple of thousand and I was given my requested salary.