PwC

Average Difficulty
9 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview Details – Fantastic process and well-managed; requires more than one interview; once with HR then again with the partners with whom you will work; enjoyed going through the process to learn more about the company and the culture

Interview Question – They followed the standard question list: why you are leaving your current job, an accomplishment you have to report on in your last job   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I went through a recruiter so I asked for more money initially and they gave it to me. (only a $2,000 addition)

Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details – Telephone interview with Human Resources
1 week later, HR scheduled an interview with the EA/TA Manager
In-person interview with the EA/TA Manager
A few days later, interviewed with 2 Partners that the position would support and met with current Executive. that was leaving the company

Interview Question – Average questions
The interview focus was primarily on being customer service oriented and a willingness to go over and beyond
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty simple. I countered by a couple of thousand and I was given my requested salary.

Very Easy Interview

McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I worked directly with an outside recruiter hired positions (not temp to perm). the process was simple - i met with the recruiter who afterwards scheduled an interview. i met with HR and the two executives (partners) i would be supporting. while i did not get an offer for the position i interviewed for, they said i would be great supporting a different set of partners. i went back, interviewed again, and accepted the offer on my drive home.

Interview Question – no unexpected or difficult questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in May 2011.

Interview Details – 1. Phone interview with program manager of particular project; 2. In-person interview program manager; 3. In-person interview with team lead (PwC director)

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I joined the Firm years ago, prior to the merger of PriceWaterhouse and Coopers & Lybrand. The hiring and interview process at both firms was fair and realistic, and I actually received offers from both of those earlier Firms. I could not realistically comment on the hiring and interview process for the current combined Firm.

Interview Question – I don't recall anything either difficult or unexpected at either PriceWaterhouse or Coopers & Lybrand, and again could not comment now on what is expected or asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I received what I asked for, so it was straightforward.

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in May 2012.

Interview Details – The process began with a phone screen which you were basically asked an overview of your experience and education. After two months I was contacted for a 3 person face to face interview which lasted about 45 mins each. They have a standard series of questions regarding your qualifications.

Interview Question – I was asked whether I though I would be a good fit being that I was currently working in the public sector.   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was lengthy. It started with a phone screening. Subsequent to that, I was called in for an interview with the managers. Then I went to interview twice, where I interviewed with around 5 partners each visit. It took a while for them to get back.

Interview Question – How do you know English   View Answer

Hartford, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in April 2011.

Interview Details – I spoke applied to this job via there website. Recruiter called me and basically just asked salary expectation,, very very general of what I have done previously, why I left last company etc...
Got face to face interview call back same day. Interview was with 2 people. Very friendly folks, the office is nice but a bit sterile. Very quiet. This is a financial firm so you have to expect that I suppose.
Typical inerview , what I've done, why I left, what do I know about them, etc...
Should know that there admins work all together and there is one person in charge of them who will distribute the work. No one person works just for one person except for the Executive assistants.

Met with 2 people while I was there and was suppose to get call back if I made the cuts to meet with person I would have worked with but did'nt happen. Good luck to you.

Interview Question – What do I know about them went into details a bit . They have many areas so that may have been why.   Answer Question

Bratislava (Slovakia)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in February 2009.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview - HR Manager, Business Executive & PC skills

Interview Question – do not remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Challenging, but we agreed on better conditions for me

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.