PwC

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Experienced Associate Interview

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details – I attended a university recruiting session and dropped my resume. Within about a month they called me for a first round behavioral interview. The interview was one on one with one of the senior level managers in the advisory practice. The next business day I received a notice that I was accepted for a final round interview in the office.

Interview Question – What was your least favorite job you've held in the past?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Experienced Associate Interview

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2012.

Interview Details – Referred by a friend, there are 2 stages, 1 is phone interview with the HR recruiter, then is coming in to do the interview a week after. Interviewed with 4 people who were all very nice and asked about my previous job experience, nothing too technical.

Interview Question – What kind of difficulties did you encounter in the last job?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Experienced Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.