PwC Experienced Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Experienced Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

I attended a university recruiting session and dropped my resume. Within about a month they called me for a first round behavioral interview. The interview was one on one with one of the senior level managers in the advisory practice. The next business day I received a notice that I was accepted for a final round interview in the office.

Interview Questions
  • What was your least favorite job you've held in the past?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Experienced Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2012.

Referred by a friend, there are 2 stages, 1 is phone interview with the HR recruiter, then is coming in to do the interview a week after. Interviewed with 4 people who were all very nice and asked about my previous job experience, nothing too technical.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of difficulties did you encounter in the last job?   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!