PwC Experienced Associate Interview Questions

Updated Sep 4, 2014
Updated Sep 4, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Experienced Associate Interview

First a phone interview and then an office visit that consists of 3 interviews. The office visit would have an HR representative, a manager and a partner to conduct your interviews separately. HR personnel would ask behavior question. Manager would ask technical questions. Partner would ask questions like why you would want to join PwC, what are your long-term goals etc..

Interview Questions
  • What would your old firm think of if you tell them your leaving the company   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in January 2014.

I attended a university recruiting session and dropped my resume. Within about a month they called me for a first round behavioral interview. The interview was one on one with one of the senior level managers in the advisory practice. The next business day I received a notice that I was accepted for a final round interview in the office.

Interview Questions
    • What was your least favorite job you've held in the past?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in August 2012.

Referred by a friend, there are 2 stages, 1 is phone interview with the HR recruiter, then is coming in to do the interview a week after. Interviewed with 4 people who were all very nice and asked about my previous job experience, nothing too technical.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of difficulties did you encounter in the last job?   Answer Question