PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Experienced Associate Interview

Experienced Associate
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details – I attended a university recruiting session and dropped my resume. Within about a month they called me for a first round behavioral interview. The interview was one on one with one of the senior level managers in the advisory practice. The next business day I received a notice that I was accepted for a final round interview in the office.

Interview Question – What was your least favorite job you've held in the past?   Answer Question

Experienced Associate Interview

Experienced Associate
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2012.

Interview Details – Referred by a friend, there are 2 stages, 1 is phone interview with the HR recruiter, then is coming in to do the interview a week after. Interviewed with 4 people who were all very nice and asked about my previous job experience, nothing too technical.

Interview Question – What kind of difficulties did you encounter in the last job?   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!