PwC Experienced Audit Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015
Updated Mar 11, 2015

2.4

Experienced Audit Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at PwC.

the process went very fast. I think may be because i had worked for the firm previously. i would say it was easy to average. they asked about CPA status and previous experience like every other interview.

Interview Questions
  • No technical question, although they asked about how 'audits are performed' in general.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

1. HR interview 2. manager 3. partner. I got the interview opportunity through another manager referral, so I got feedback of recruiter real quick, just 1 day after that manager post the referral. They make a date for me to do the interview, and the I wait one and half week to get the final interview date. I don't know why I don't do a office interview, and I just did the webcast interview at my home with suit dress up but without formal pants, which is interesting.

Experienced Audit Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in August 2014.

I was referred by an internal employee. Two weeks after completing the online application, a recruiter manager contacted me for a phone screening interview. One week after, I had an interview with an Senior Assurance Manager. The following week, a recruiting manager contacted me to set up an on-site interview with another Assurance Manager, and HR Manager. After the on-site interview, a partner called me for a brief screening interview.

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in July 2014.

Was contacted by an internal recruiter which set up an initial phone screen to go over why I was looking to leave my current firm and asked me what industries I would be interested in, he then had to apply specifically to the industry specific positions on their website, which then led to a phone interview with an HR manager who went over the audit team and the industry I had applied for and finally a face to face interview with the HR Partner who went over more of the day to day responsibilities of the job.

Experienced Audit Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in April 2014.

I applied online and received a phone call from a company recruiter approx. two weeks after applying; with in one week I spoke with a manager over the phone and then an office interview two weeks after that. The office interview was with three managers and one partner. I was expecting it to be a stressful and hard process however everyone was very laid back and down to earth. I meet with each manager and partner one on one for 30 minuets. I found that each person asked similar behavioral questions, and shared their own background. I got the feeling that the interview was not just about my ability and technical background, but an opportunity to see if I would fit in with the team. They read my resume, I could tell by the questions they asked and I would advice anyone to have answers ready for their background. They also wanted me to ask them question; I asked their opinion on technical aspects of PCAOB and SOX 404 and they seemed like that. Over all the interview process was a very good one, feed back was given very quickly and everyone I meet with was very attentive and kind.

Interview Questions
    • Due to preparation I didn't feel their were any unexpected questions. For anyone who is interviewing please prepare and be ready for anything.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

3 interviews

Interview Questions
    • Possibly to explain your audit approach for a significant account. eg. Fixed Assets   Answer Question

Experienced Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC.

In person interview with two managers and a partner. Interviews were laid back and focused on my personal experience. Very little was spent on future/goals.

Interview Questions
    • How do you believe ____ experience on your resume will be helpful in this line of work?   Answer Question
    No negotiation. All entry-level jobs were at the same pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2013.

Online application - initial phone acreening with a recruiter asking really basic qualification questions, no big deal, 20 mins at most - invitation to office interview during which one senior manager and one partner (separately) will meet with the applicant - interview questions are not too difficult, no technical questions, mostly behavioral - generally within 48 hours, if there's an offer, they will notify the applicant via phone

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of you have to manage a project with time constraint   Answer Question

Experienced Audit Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Took a while to get the in-person interview set up, due to scheduling difficulties. Overall the process was quick after the in person interview, and received a verbal offer over the phone the same day.

Inquire if

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

One day at the office with 2 interviews. A partner and a senior manager.

Interview Questions
    Not much or any wiggle room.