PwC

Updated Sep 8, 2014

2.8

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Experienced Tax Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

The interview process was a bit drawn out, but pleased overall. There was a minor technological glitch during the final interview, but it turned out well in the end.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Experienced Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

On-campus interview, followed by two in-office interviews. Friendly and definitely more focused on personality and fit in the group than technical knowledge. I enjoyed the interview process and left feeling relieved.

Interview Questions
    • Cannot recall any particularly difficult or surprising questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC.

I was an intern at PwC during a summer between my second and third year of law school. The hiring process began during the fall of 2011, when I was screened at an interview on campus. That screening is very casual, they just want to see if you're an interesting person committed to tax law. The internship was not bad, 8 hours a day b/c you are paid hourly. The offer comes the last week of your internship.

Interview Questions
    • N/A - just prove you're committed to tax law, that you're smart (but your grades should speak for you here), that you have a good personality.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. As an intern, they take you into a conference room, sit you down with HR. HR hands you a piece of paper with your salary. They don't budge, because it's a bit of a sausage making factory: PwC has a cookie-cutter mentality when it comes to your staff. They want, and expect, you to take your salary and be grateful. If you were hiring laterally (ie Senior Associate or above), you may have more negotiating power.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

all behaviroal - tell my about yourself, tell me about a time when you ...., any questions for me?

No negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2013.

Phone interview first and the schedule an on-site interview. The process was quick and comfortable. Got the offer pretty much at the same day of my office interview.

Interview Questions
    • What are other potential employers you interviewed with ?   Answer Question