PwC Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Mar 24, 2015

2.9

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2015.

Applied online via my school's career site, was accepted for an interview 2 weeks later. There was a dinner at night and then interviews the next day. I had met and gotten to know my interviewer (a Partner) at the dinner so I was very comfortable in my interview. Got a call about 2 weeks later that I had been accepted to the program.

Advance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2015.

Applied online, was invited to a networking event and then a one on one interview on campus, after that you're called on site and two rounds more of behavioral and then a case study.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself, What's your favorite subject, What's your 5 year plan   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2015.

Standard interview process:

Preliminary phone interview - behavioral questions on leadership

On-campus interview - 2 behavioral rounds and 1 case interview
    Behavioral rounds were conducted by partners and were based on the PwC framework. They were really laid back and very nice to talk to.

Case interview with a manager in the industry on which your case in based.

The employees are there to answer any questions and it looked like a fun working environment. Good experience and not a very tough interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you had to convince people of different backgrounds/cultures to accept your idea   View Answers (2)
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with difficult team members   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you found inaccuracies in your work   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2015.

I applied on the company website and was contacted by a recruiter in a couple of days time. The first conversation I had was with the recruiter and it was about my goals and aspirations. After that, I was schedule for a phone interview with another Sr. Associate in the practice. That call was 30-45 minutes and was about my experiences, what the position I am interviewing for has to offer and how my experience can be of use for the practice.

After this call I was schedule for an interview day at one of the PwC offices. There were 3 more candidates for Senior or Experienced Associate position in the same team. The on-site interview was scheduled as four 30 minute interviews with 3 partners and one senior. It was mostly getting to know kind of thing. They are judging you mostly on how personable you are, how well you communicate your ideas and views and past experiences.

After that, I was told that I will hear about the decision in a week or so.

I got the offer in a week. Unfortunately, I had to turn down this fantastic opportunity because I had much stronger offers on my table with similar scope in other Big 4 companies. If they were willing to improve on their offer(which they were not), I would have taken it.

My suggestion would be to make sure you communicate your expectations(in terms of title and compensation) properly.

Lastly, I read this somewhere and I would like to share it "you don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate."

All the best!

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?
      How did you learn the technology you are working in?
      How do you implement it(the latest technology) in these scenarios, and why not the legacy ones?

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Did the whole on campus recruiting/networking it was pretty easy. Just be yourself. Next, PwC had a lot of socials where you meet a lot of professionals. Every interview I had was all conversational and did not get one behavioral question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

We received an email from our career services to apply for the position and I did so. A week or so later, I received an invitation for a campus interview. I was really surprised they chose my application as I had absolutely no experience in accounting, tax or audit. The only experience I had was in retail. To prep for my interview, I prayed (of course), and use this website to help me prepare.

The day of the interview, I interviewed with a director in tax. Before then, one of the senior associates and I were having leisurely conversation as she assured me that my interviewer was really nice, and that, she was. She introduced herself, told me about her background and asked about mine. The entire interview was based on behavioral questions, which she explained first hand. The interview went really well and I was anxiously awaiting an onsite invite.

Three days later, I received an invite for an onsite visit. It was just as described in feedback I had previously read on glassdoor. Three days after that, I attended a dinner where I was able to meet with other candidates and employees of the main 3 levels (senior associates, managers, and partners). I was so excited! The dinner was more of a get-to-know-you and ask any questions type of deal. The next day were interviews. I was assigned a buddy who took me on a tour and to the interviewers. The interviews, for me, were more conversational. If you are very personable and are prepared to share stories, your interviews will pass quickly.

After the interviews we were treated to lunch and later they told us more about the company and its culture. (Make sure you have plenty of questions!)

The long awaited (for me anyway ha ha), five days later, I received a call from the partner who interviewed me.

Interview Questions
    • How would you go about doing research if you had too much information? Not enough information?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, I was very please with my offer.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Went through on campus interviews before flying for an office visit/interview. Very laid-back interviews with a partner, manager, and senior. Office visit included a dinner and lunch that are relaxed, but also are interviews as well.

Interview Questions
    • What is a process that you have improved in your experiences while in your organizations during your years in college?   Answer Question
    Everything was pretty much non-negotiable.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2014.

Applied online. Emailed me to interview after like 2 weeks.
    The whole interview was pretty standard. Went over the resume first. Then some behavior questions. Some small talks. And my questions at the end. The whole interview took like 30mins.
    Got emailed a week after saying I don't get to go to the second round.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

On campus interview after college career fair. Dinner the night prior to the in-office interview with PwC Tax Professionals. Full day at PwC Atlanta office meeting and interviewing with several Tax Professionals and learning more about what PwC Atlanta has to offer. Breakfast and lunch provided by PwC. A truly incredible experience and amazing people! I am very excited to get started!

Interview Questions
    • Usual interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

I got a call from an experience recruiter as I have relevant experience. I had a couple of telephonic interview rounds with a Manager and Director. The telephonic interviews were very conversation based and had very few technical questions but mainly was based on the experience and real world consulting related questions. I was very happy with the way both my telephonic interview went and I was expecting an on site visit invite. Within a couple of days I was contacted by the recruiter to setup the on site visit. I was invited to their Atlanta office on an interview day, where I had three 45 minutes meetings with a manager, director and a partner. The in person interview with the director was subject matter related and I was asked a few functional questions as well as a few behavioral questions. I was also introduced to the organizational structure and my responsibilities in the respective practice. The conversation with the partner was very informative and was on a lighter note. Most of my job and career growth related question were answered in this round. The third interview with the manager was very easy going and I was asked to give a detailed explanation with examples on a few aspects of the business and the challenges we face on a day - day basis. I found all the three interviews highly professional and in touch with the actual situations we face as a consultant while working at the client end. Overall it was a very exciting and positive experience and I was very impressed by the way the entire interview process went. They are very professional in their outlook and know well what they want from the potential employee.

Interview Questions
    • None. I did my study well and was expecting all the questions as they were well connected with the challenges we face in the professional workplace as a consultant. If you know what you do and you understand the responsibilities of the role you are interviewing for the process will be quite straightforward and easy going.   Answer Question