PwC Interview Questions in Georgia

2.9

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2012.

Interview Process is ok. Not really tiresome. First HR will call to know you current job status, interest level and so on. Then there will be a telephonic interview. Then face to face interview with 4 or more ppl for 4 hrs. Process can be longer anything from 4 weeks - 8 weeks. Sometime they will not let you know abt ur result for 4 weeks. Depends on demand for resource.

No negotiation

MBA Advisory Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

A phone interview, then flown to Atlanta for final interview with three different Advisory managers. They first had me prepare a case, then present it to a manger. That was followed by two more interviews each 30 minutes with a different manager each time. Overall the process was well organized and pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • Prepare a case having to do with the auto industry and present it to a manager.   Answer Question
    They offered $34 an hour, after some negotiating they went up by several dollars an hour.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Friend contacted me with a recruiter. Emailed the recruiter and heard back the next day telling me to fill out the talent profile. After that I was given a set dates to choose to interview. The interview took 4 hours ( Two 30 minute behavioral and one 30 case study presentation, with an hour to preparem 1.5 hour panel). You are given the case study 48 hours in advance to prepare. then you make physical powerpoint slides the day of the interview. Behaviors were extremely informal.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a different opinion in a group?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Interviewed for Internal Audit Manager in the Atlanta Risk Assurance group. Great HR support and fast communication and in office interview. They got back to me with a very resolvable offer within a week after the interview and noted that the offer will be extended the day after the office interview.

Interview Questions
    • None. Very standard questions regarding previous experience and future goals   Answer Question

Advisory Technology Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2010.

The hiring process happened in 3 steps:
    1) Campus interview - mostly to understand my resume and establish a good fit for the position
    2) Phone interview with national recruiter - more technical questions, grilled about resume, behavioral based questions (e.g., "Tell me about a time when you failed" or "How did you resolve a conflict with a team member?")
    3) On site interview (3 phases) - this was mainly to assess at a peer level, a management level, and a partner level if I'd be a good cultural fit for the specific team I'd be working for.

Interview Questions
    • 1) Tell me about a time when you failed? How did you proceed after that?   View Answer
    Since I was a campus hire, I didn't have much leverage at all during the negotiation phase. I asked a few questions about bonus structure and market value, but it didn't really do much good.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

PwC was great about the interview process. I turned in my application through a campus recruiter, and heard back in around 3 weeks about a first round interview. A few days before the interview, we were given information about a reception that was optional- attend these! It's a great way to learn about the company and the culture and projects. Associates were incredibly welcoming and insightful. I appreciated their honest and enthusiasm.
    First round was one behavioral interview- nothing crazy- mostly talking about my experiences, what i liked and disliked about consulting.
    On Monday I was given offer for second interview that Friday. Was given a case for 48 hours and I would suggest reviewing that extensively. Have your notes and thoughts prepared for a presentation. Second round included 45 minutes to prepare for case interview, and then a combination of two behavioral and one case interview. Behavioral were situational based and asking how my experiences related to consulting. They were very conversational and interviewers were interested in your experience and friendly.
    Heard back about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time that you mentored someone and that someone mentored you.   Answer Question
    Still in negotiations, I told them I may have other offers and they are giving me a month to make a decision- pretty generous. And they want to work with me to answer any questions.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Applied through school and PwC for full time.
    Pre-interview dinner with candidates and professionals from all practices.
    First round interview was 45 minutes with a director-- behavioral and resume questions.
    Got a call back three business days later for a second round invitation.
    Thursday night dinner, each table consisted of three candidates and three professionals.
    Three interviews on Friday morning consisted of a senior, a director, and a partner.
    Breakfast, lunch, and office tour with a personal host.
    Additional events in the afternoon to get to know PwC better.

Make sure to give the best impression to everyone you meet from the day you first express interest. Keep your campus recruiter updated with your continuing interest in PwC. Every person who says one good thing about you is another step closer. Try to connect with professionals in your field past just a 'thank you' email.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you did not perform to your expectation and your takeaways.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

On campus, the review process begins at the career fair, so first impressions matter. GPA and relevant experience are very important factors. We are also looking at personality and whether or not you know what Risk Assurance actually does (we like people who know what they want to do in their life). After the career fair, there are on the on-campus behavioral interview, followed by offer to on-site interview. If you do the on-site interview, know that you will be judged during your pre-interview dinner and by your host when you arrive - so always remain focused. The on-site interview is behavioral with managers, directors and a partner. Know that if you make it that far, they know your smart - they want to test your character and behavior.

Interview Questions
    • During these interviews, I never saw any questions about technical skills or knowledge. If you make it to the interview, they know you meet the technical qualification. What distinguishes one big four company to another is its people. So in addition to being smart, you need to be personable and able to communicate comfortably in stressful moments. Some of the partners like to ask random questions about failures or difficulties you encountered to gauge how you work under pressure. Aside from that, its fairly routine.   Answer Question
    Risk Assurance is accept/reject. At the time there was no negotiation phase.

Data Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Process consisted of 2 rounds. First round telephone interview and 2nd round office visit. Both rounds consisted of conversations with multiple people. The telephone interview was conducted by a Manager and Associate and the office visit consisted of 3 interviews that followed a 'Resume Blitz' style.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a decision you made that wasn't popular and how you handled implementing it.   Answer Question

Summer Tax Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Submitted resume for summer intern position through campus recruitment and was offered a on-campus interview with Partner a few weeks later. Interview lasted about 45 minutes in a conversation style and interviewer did not ask general questions such as what are your strengths and weaknesses, what was the last time you worked on a group project and had a big disagreement with teammates, etc etc

Interview Questions
    • Interviewer did not ask general questions you would normally be asked of during an interview.   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!