PwC Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.9

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview began with a company overview addressed to the entire interview group. The overview covered PwC as company and also the culture/hierarchy at the service delivery center in Columbia, SC. After the overview, each interviewee met individually with 3 different managers in 30 minute intervals. The interview was laidback and conversational. It largely addressed knowledge of AML and skill sets, as well as flexibility and ability to easily switch roles. PWC is interviewing throughout the SE for positions based in Columbia, SC.

START Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied with my resume on my university's website and got an email about a week later confirming an on campus interview. The interview was behavioral and conversational, about 45 minutes. Very casual and all the recruiters were easy to talk to. A few days later, I received an invitation for a dinner, office visit, and final round interviews in the Atlanta office in 2 weeks. PwC provided a nice dinner at The Oceanaire, a corner room at the Hyatt Midtown, and gave each of us a first-year associate host to guide us through the process. The dinner was with 3 candidates and 3 employees per table. There was a little talk of the internship but mostly conversational. The employees asked if you had any questions for them but they didn't directly ask us anything. The next morning we started at 8 with breakfast with our hosts. We then went on to have 3 interviews, each 45 minutes long, with employees of the manager/partner level. I steered these interviews to be conversational, which seems to have been a good choice, but still tried to tie topics back into things on my resume and personal stories. I made a few jokes and talked to one of the interviewers about a sports rivalry between our schools. After interviews, we went to lunch with our hosts. Then, back at the office, we played a round of Jeopardy about PwC's perks. There was a closing in the board room that highlighted Atlanta activities and next steps in the process. We were back at the hotel by 3 PM. The office visit and interviews took place Friday and I got a call back from a partner I had interviewed with and the main campus recruiter telling me I had received an offer on the following Monday. The process was streamlined, efficient, and comfortable. The office visit allowed me to meet around 10 employees and get a good feel for the company. PwC provided generous accommodations. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• When did you have to handle a large amount of data?   1 Answer

Elevate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online via my school's career site, was accepted for an interview 2 weeks later. There was a dinner at night and then interviews the next day. I had met and gotten to know my interviewer (a Partner) at the dinner so I was very comfortable in my interview. Got a call about 2 weeks later that I had been accepted to the program.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume.   Answer Question
    • How do you respond to criticism?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. There was a pre-interview dinner for my interview on campus. I received a call one week later notifying me about an office visit. The office visit consisted of 3 1 on 1 interviews with a Partner, and two managers as well as a pre-interview dinner the night before. Interviews were behavioral.

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

First a campus interview which was partly behavioral and partly technical. Second round interview was in the office, three part with two behavioral/resume and one case study. Seemed to really be looking for a quality fit on top of just competency.

Advance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was invited to a networking event and then a one on one interview on campus, after that you're called on site and two rounds more of behavioral and then a case study.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, What's your favorite subject, What's your 5 year plan   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Standard interview process: Preliminary phone interview - behavioral questions on leadership On-campus interview - 2 behavioral rounds and 1 case interview Behavioral rounds were conducted by partners and were based on the PwC framework. They were really laid back and very nice to talk to. Case interview with a manager in the industry on which your case in based. The employees are there to answer any questions and it looked like a fun working environment. Good experience and not a very tough interview process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to convince people of different backgrounds/cultures to accept your idea   2 Answers
    • Tell me about a time when you had to work with difficult team members   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you found inaccuracies in your work   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied on the company website and was contacted by a recruiter in a couple of days time. The first conversation I had was with the recruiter and it was about my goals and aspirations. After that, I was schedule for a phone interview with another Sr. Associate in the practice. That call was 30-45 minutes and was about my experiences, what the position I am interviewing for has to offer and how my experience can be of use for the practice. After this call I was schedule for an interview day at one of the PwC offices. There were 3 more candidates for Senior or Experienced Associate position in the same team. The on-site interview was scheduled as four 30 minute interviews with 3 partners and one senior. It was mostly getting to know kind of thing. They are judging you mostly on how personable you are, how well you communicate your ideas and views and past experiences. After that, I was told that I will hear about the decision in a week or so. I got the offer in a week. Unfortunately, I had to turn down this fantastic opportunity because I had much stronger offers on my table with similar scope in other Big 4 companies. If they were willing to improve on their offer(which they were not), I would have taken it. My suggestion would be to make sure you communicate your expectations(in terms of title and compensation) properly. Lastly, I read this somewhere and I would like to share it "you don't get what you deserve, you get what you negotiate." All the best!

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? How did you learn the technology you are working in? How do you implement it(the latest technology) in these scenarios, and why not the legacy ones?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Did the whole on campus recruiting/networking it was pretty easy. Just be yourself. Next, PwC had a lot of socials where you meet a lot of professionals. Every interview I had was all conversational and did not get one behavioral question.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

We received an email from our career services to apply for the position and I did so. A week or so later, I received an invitation for a campus interview. I was really surprised they chose my application as I had absolutely no experience in accounting, tax or audit. The only experience I had was in retail. To prep for my interview, I prayed (of course), and use this website to help me prepare. The day of the interview, I interviewed with a director in tax. Before then, one of the senior associates and I were having leisurely conversation as she assured me that my interviewer was really nice, and that, she was. She introduced herself, told me about her background and asked about mine. The entire interview was based on behavioral questions, which she explained first hand. The interview went really well and I was anxiously awaiting an onsite invite. Three days later, I received an invite for an onsite visit. It was just as described in feedback I had previously read on glassdoor. Three days after that, I attended a dinner where I was able to meet with other candidates and employees of the main 3 levels (senior associates, managers, and partners). I was so excited! The dinner was more of a get-to-know-you and ask any questions type of deal. The next day were interviews. I was assigned a buddy who took me on a tour and to the interviewers. The interviews, for me, were more conversational. If you are very personable and are prepared to share stories, your interviews will pass quickly. After the interviews we were treated to lunch and later they told us more about the company and its culture. (Make sure you have plenty of questions!) The long awaited (for me anyway ha ha), five days later, I received a call from the partner who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about doing research if you had too much information? Not enough information?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I was very please with my offer.