PwC Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Mar 26, 2015

2.9

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Interviewed for Internal Audit Manager in the Atlanta Risk Assurance group. Great HR support and fast communication and in office interview. They got back to me with a very resolvable offer within a week after the interview and noted that the offer will be extended the day after the office interview.

Interview Questions
    • None. Very standard questions regarding previous experience and future goals   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Friend contacted me with a recruiter. Emailed the recruiter and heard back the next day telling me to fill out the talent profile. After that I was given a set dates to choose to interview. The interview took 4 hours ( Two 30 minute behavioral and one 30 case study presentation, with an hour to preparem 1.5 hour panel). You are given the case study 48 hours in advance to prepare. then you make physical powerpoint slides the day of the interview. Behaviors were extremely informal.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a different opinion in a group?   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2014.

PwC was great about the interview process. I turned in my application through a campus recruiter, and heard back in around 3 weeks about a first round interview. A few days before the interview, we were given information about a reception that was optional- attend these! It's a great way to learn about the company and the culture and projects. Associates were incredibly welcoming and insightful. I appreciated their honest and enthusiasm.
    First round was one behavioral interview- nothing crazy- mostly talking about my experiences, what i liked and disliked about consulting.
    On Monday I was given offer for second interview that Friday. Was given a case for 48 hours and I would suggest reviewing that extensively. Have your notes and thoughts prepared for a presentation. Second round included 45 minutes to prepare for case interview, and then a combination of two behavioral and one case interview. Behavioral were situational based and asking how my experiences related to consulting. They were very conversational and interviewers were interested in your experience and friendly.
    Heard back about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • What was a time that you mentored someone and that someone mentored you.   Answer Question
    Still in negotiations, I told them I may have other offers and they are giving me a month to make a decision- pretty generous. And they want to work with me to answer any questions.

MBA Advisory Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2014.

A phone interview, then flown to Atlanta for final interview with three different Advisory managers. They first had me prepare a case, then present it to a manger. That was followed by two more interviews each 30 minutes with a different manager each time. Overall the process was well organized and pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • Prepare a case having to do with the auto industry and present it to a manager.   Answer Question
    They offered $34 an hour, after some negotiating they went up by several dollars an hour.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Applied through school and PwC for full time.
    Pre-interview dinner with candidates and professionals from all practices.
    First round interview was 45 minutes with a director-- behavioral and resume questions.
    Got a call back three business days later for a second round invitation.
    Thursday night dinner, each table consisted of three candidates and three professionals.
    Three interviews on Friday morning consisted of a senior, a director, and a partner.
    Breakfast, lunch, and office tour with a personal host.
    Additional events in the afternoon to get to know PwC better.

Make sure to give the best impression to everyone you meet from the day you first express interest. Keep your campus recruiter updated with your continuing interest in PwC. Every person who says one good thing about you is another step closer. Try to connect with professionals in your field past just a 'thank you' email.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you did not perform to your expectation and your takeaways.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Data Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Interview Process consisted of 2 rounds. First round telephone interview and 2nd round office visit. Both rounds consisted of conversations with multiple people. The telephone interview was conducted by a Manager and Associate and the office visit consisted of 3 interviews that followed a 'Resume Blitz' style.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a decision you made that wasn't popular and how you handled implementing it.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in June 2013.

Phone interview about a week later invited to the career . Absolutely love the company people where very nice. They paid for hotel and lunch and travel. Each person had a mentor with them for the day to ask questions and show them around the office .

Interview Questions
    • Normal interview questions strength weaknesses , why Pwc   Answer Question

Client Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in April 2013.

I interviewed for this position after an employee recommended me for the role. The process initially was fairly straightforward. I had a telephone interview with a HR rep, submitted further writing samples, then participated in a telephone interview with the supervisor. They brought me in for a face-to-face interview within two weeks of the initial resume submission.
    The actual live interview was quite intense. Over the period of an entire afternoon, I individually met with seven people from all levels of the team from the VP to managing partners to managers to senior associates. Time was limited to only 30 minutes with each person, scheduled back-to-back with no break. With each interviewer, they spent more than half the time talking about themselves, their role and their experience with PwC. They explained more about the Client Driver position and its significance within the team. I asked varying questions of each of them related to the position itself: What are the day-to-day responsibilities in the role? What is the ramp-up period for new employees? Why did the previous staff member leave the role? What is the greatest challenge? Why do you like working here? How have you advanced in PwC?, etc....
    The final person I met with was the supervisor who conducted the previous phone interview. We chatted casually about the role, my experience and the expectations of the position.
    All in all, I felt it went very well, and looking back, there is nothing I would've changed about my answers, behaviors or impression. They promised to get back to me within the week, but of course, I did not hear from anyone during that time. I reached out to the HR person, who called a week later and told me that "they decided to go in a different direction". I asked for feedback, and they said that I did not ask enough questions. Frankly, in the interview format and the time allowed, I asked as many questions as I could!

Interview Questions
    • How have you personally benefitted from professional mentoring/coaching in the past?   Answer Question

IT Risk and Security Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2013.

First round interview on campus and then I received an invitation to go to the Atlanta office a couple weeks after by phone. Went as a part of a Super day and interviewed with two managers and a partner. There was one other for my position and 5 going for full-time positions. Received an email next day about not being considered further.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions and questions like why PwC? whats your interest in Security?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

I was recruited through my college. It featured a social the day before the on-campus interviewed. I met a handful of directors,managers, and consultants, and one would be the manager to my respective department. The first round was behavioral just asking about my background. The second round was located at their office and it was 3 behavioral interviews with their managers/directors.