PwC Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.9

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Went through on campus interviews before flying for an office visit/interview. Very laid-back interviews with a partner, manager, and senior. Office visit included a dinner and lunch that are relaxed, but also are interviews as well.

Interview Questions

• What is a process that you have improved in your experiences while in your organizations during your years in college?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Everything was pretty much non-negotiable.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online. Emailed me to interview after like 2 weeks.
    The whole interview was pretty standard. Went over the resume first. Then some behavior questions. Some small talks. And my questions at the end. The whole interview took like 30mins.
    Got emailed a week after saying I don't get to go to the second round.

Tax Interview

Application

Interview

On campus interview after college career fair. Dinner the night prior to the in-office interview with PwC Tax Professionals. Full day at PwC Atlanta office meeting and interviewing with several Tax Professionals and learning more about what PwC Atlanta has to offer. Breakfast and lunch provided by PwC. A truly incredible experience and amazing people! I am very excited to get started!

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Experienced Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I was able to get in touch with a recruiter at a career fair, then I had a phone interview with and HR person and after that an interview with a Director. The last step was an office visit with 3 interviews. Once you have the office visit they will call you within 2-3 work days to let you know if you got the job.

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

I got a call from an experience recruiter as I have relevant experience. I had a couple of telephonic interview rounds with a Manager and Director. The telephonic interviews were very conversation based and had very few technical questions but mainly was based on the experience and real world consulting related questions. I was very happy with the way both my telephonic interview went and I was expecting an on site visit invite. Within a couple of days I was contacted by the recruiter to setup the on site visit. I was invited to their Atlanta office on an interview day, where I had three 45 minutes meetings with a manager, director and a partner. The in person interview with the director was subject matter related and I was asked a few functional questions as well as a few behavioral questions. I was also introduced to the organizational structure and my responsibilities in the respective practice. The conversation with the partner was very informative and was on a lighter note. Most of my job and career growth related question were answered in this round. The third interview with the manager was very easy going and I was asked to give a detailed explanation with examples on a few aspects of the business and the challenges we face on a day - day basis. I found all the three interviews highly professional and in touch with the actual situations we face as a consultant while working at the client end. Overall it was a very exciting and positive experience and I was very impressed by the way the entire interview process went. They are very professional in their outlook and know well what they want from the potential employee.

Interview Questions

• None. I did my study well and was expecting all the questions as they were well connected with the challenges we face in the professional workplace as a consultant. If you know what you do and you understand the responsibilities of the role you are interviewing for the process will be quite straightforward and easy going.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Interviewed for Internal Audit Manager in the Atlanta Risk Assurance group. Great HR support and fast communication and in office interview. They got back to me with a very resolvable offer within a week after the interview and noted that the offer will be extended the day after the office interview.

Interview Questions

• None. Very standard questions regarding previous experience and future goals   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

Friend contacted me with a recruiter. Emailed the recruiter and heard back the next day telling me to fill out the talent profile. After that I was given a set dates to choose to interview. The interview took 4 hours ( Two 30 minute behavioral and one 30 case study presentation, with an hour to preparem 1.5 hour panel). You are given the case study 48 hours in advance to prepare. then you make physical powerpoint slides the day of the interview. Behaviors were extremely informal.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to deal with a different opinion in a group?   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

PwC was great about the interview process. I turned in my application through a campus recruiter, and heard back in around 3 weeks about a first round interview. A few days before the interview, we were given information about a reception that was optional- attend these! It's a great way to learn about the company and the culture and projects. Associates were incredibly welcoming and insightful. I appreciated their honest and enthusiasm.
    First round was one behavioral interview- nothing crazy- mostly talking about my experiences, what i liked and disliked about consulting.
    On Monday I was given offer for second interview that Friday. Was given a case for 48 hours and I would suggest reviewing that extensively. Have your notes and thoughts prepared for a presentation. Second round included 45 minutes to prepare for case interview, and then a combination of two behavioral and one case interview. Behavioral were situational based and asking how my experiences related to consulting. They were very conversational and interviewers were interested in your experience and friendly.
    Heard back about a week later.

Interview Questions

• What was a time that you mentored someone and that someone mentored you.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Still in negotiations, I told them I may have other offers and they are giving me a month to make a decision- pretty generous. And they want to work with me to answer any questions.

MBA Advisory Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

A phone interview, then flown to Atlanta for final interview with three different Advisory managers. They first had me prepare a case, then present it to a manger. That was followed by two more interviews each 30 minutes with a different manager each time. Overall the process was well organized and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a case having to do with the auto industry and present it to a manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered $34 an hour, after some negotiating they went up by several dollars an hour.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

Applied through school and PwC for full time.
    Pre-interview dinner with candidates and professionals from all practices.
    First round interview was 45 minutes with a director-- behavioral and resume questions.
    Got a call back three business days later for a second round invitation.
    Thursday night dinner, each table consisted of three candidates and three professionals.
    Three interviews on Friday morning consisted of a senior, a director, and a partner.
    Breakfast, lunch, and office tour with a personal host.
    Additional events in the afternoon to get to know PwC better.

Make sure to give the best impression to everyone you meet from the day you first express interest. Keep your campus recruiter updated with your continuing interest in PwC. Every person who says one good thing about you is another step closer. Try to connect with professionals in your field past just a 'thank you' email.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you did not perform to your expectation and your takeaways.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.