PwC Interview Questions in Germany

Updated Oct 24, 2014

2.9

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant- Entry Position Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Just One interview with 2 partners

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

I applied in-person – interviewed at PwC.

friendly but demanding atmosphere

location in Stuttgart

Intern Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stuttgart (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2013.

There is an online application process which has to be complete with all the standard details. Following that there will be a phone interview covering all the basic topics about the applicants qualification and the specifications of the position applied to. Given that this first interview is successful there will be personal onsite interview.

Interview Questions
    • What will be the biggest future challanges in our industry? Why these and not others? How are they linked?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Saw the ad online, applied, got an appointment for a face2face interview. atmosphere was good.
    I explained my CV and the interviewer asked me some questions about PwC, strengts and weekness, work experience/ internships, responsibilies

Interview Questions
    • How to value financial assets (derivates, deferred liabilities)   View Answer

Tax Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in April 2011.

I wanted to do an intern at PricewaterhouseCoopers in Frankfurt, Germany after my first Bachelor year. After one of my professors forwarded my application to the HR department I received an email concerning possible dates for an first telephone interview.

The telephone interview was with the Partner of the team I wanted to do my intern. It was more about the personal fit and why I wanted to do this intern in this firm. Nearly no techniqual questions.

Afterwards I was invited to the Frankfurt office and had a second interview with the partner and a Manager from his group. They questioned primarily techniqual questions, however I was able to answer them after my first year of university so from my actual point of view it was pretty basic.

Two days after he interview I got a phone call and an offer for an internship within PwC. They were pretty flexible concerning beginning and end as well about the overall length.

Interview Questions
    • Why are most German soccer clubs organised in KGaA's?   View Answer
    • Explain the exact differences between "Steuerbilanz" and "Handelsbilanz"   Answer Question
    Kudert - Steuerrecht leicht gemacht

Audit Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mannheim (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mannheim (Germany)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in January 2011.

We first had a coffee and a small talk. After a wihle the interviwe started with some bookkeeping and accounting questions.
    Then we talked about the professional future and where I see myself in the next years.
    A short round of english skills followed

No negotiations needed

Associate Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in January 2009.

firstly, i had a group exercise. it was with 3 other people so 4 of us altogether and youre basically given a booklet of info and theres youre given 20 mins to read it and write notes and then 30 mins to discuss. the 20 minutes ur given are ample time to read the booklet as there is not TOO much info. but just remember to look at the time when they say go because i didnt do that and didnt know when my 20 mins were up until they told me. youve got 30 mins to discuss which is more than enough and you just basically discuss amongst yourselves the findings youve got.

Interview Questions
    • If you had £1 mil, how would you invest it.?   Answer Question
    • if you were the CEO of PwC, what would you be looking at mostly?   Answer Question
    no negotiations

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin (Germany)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in September 2008.

1:1 typical interview with partner and HR. Topics about 2 hours:

personality, audit questions concerning the process, legal questions why a firm is obligded to be audited, acounting questions: provisions, differences between IFRS and HGB, valuation of inventory, questions about career plans and time table to pass the Wirtschaftsprüfer exam