PwC

Very Easy Interview

Healthcare Advisory Interview

Healthcare Advisory
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in April 2012.

Interview Details – I fist emailed the Healthcare Practice in the Middle East, who next referred me to NY Office. I got contacted by the HR from NYC office and we had an informational phone call. A week later, a healthcare partner called me from SC and we had very typical behavioral questions kind of phone interview. It was very expected. I then got informed that I passed to the in-person final interview round and they flew me to NY. The process was extremely professional. The interview questions were also very easy and basic. I met back to back with three employees (manager, associate, and manager). I got the feedback three weeks later.

Interview Question – Nothing really unexpected.   Answer Question

Healthcare Advisory Interview

Healthcare Advisory

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in January 2012.

Interview Details – Interview was set up though campus recruiting center. Interview was basic behavioral. Very straightforward.

Interview Question – Why PwC?   View Answer

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!