PwC Human Resources Specialist Interview Questions

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in May 2010.

Panel interview style. 3-4 leaders. They did lie to me. Sold the job as one thing, but the reality was something else. Don't ask about it, because you will quickly see your career suffer.

Interview Questions
  • What did you do this morning to prepare for the interview?   View Answer
Take it or leave it. They wouldn't budge any on salary or assistance in relocation.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in June 2010.

I've got an opportunity through a friend. After submitting the application online, it took only a few (2-3) days and the recruiters called me. We had a short phone interview and after that I was invited for a 1:1 interview with the recruiters, followed (after a few days) with another 1:1 interview with a Senior Manager. I've got the offer around two weeks after the second interview. Both the interviews went in a very good mood, everyone was kind, no stress interview, you feel that you can introduce yourself to the company in a very pleasant way. Also on the first day of work everyone was quite helpful, everything was ready (my company laptop, phone, etc.) when I arrived.

Interview Questions
    • I don't really remember the questions, but there were surely some around my backround, comm skills, team XP, long term goals.   Answer Question
    I've applied for a graduate position, there was no negotiation around the salary.