PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

IAS Seasonal Inter Interview

IAS Seasonal Inter
Stamford, CT

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details – It was a great process they invited me to the office where I will work and gave me a tour then I had three different interviews with different managers and director.

Interview Question – What is something that you have struggled at before?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation becuase of internship

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC IAS Seasonal Inter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.