PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Advisory Interview

IT Advisory
College Park, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed on campus by a Senior Manager. I had been told that I would be interviewed by two people, but instead I one 1-hour long interview. My interviewer was very nice, and he seemed to be understanding as I looked very nervous. He asked me typical behavioral questions to which I was not prepared as that was my first job interview. The interview was good and the interviewer nice, but at the time I was not prepared as I am now.

Interview Question – Have you ever been to a situation when a group member was not carrying their weight?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC IT Advisory interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.