PwC Interview Questions in Illinois

Updated Aug 28, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

It started with a prenight, which is more formal than the other big four. We sat down and ate dinner together - don't forget your dinner etiquette manners! It was overall very relaxed. The actual interview was a little tricky and definitely more tricky. It consisted of about 5 behavioral questions and then some time to ask questions. It took about 30 min for the interview and an additional 15 min to ask questions.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Great people, informal interviews. Just know a lot about the firm and be sociable. They do a great job keeping you comfortable.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied through campus access, and there were two round interviews. One was campus interview with one manager and second round interview was an office visit, interviewed with one manager and one partner.

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks. Phone screen followed by onsite interviews (5). Interviewers were all very cordial. Some tough situational questions, but most of them were not hard to answer. Most interviewers were Directors.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

Met with PwC at two career fairs on campus before applying to the posting in our undergrad career services. I was invited to the first round interviews, held in the career services office. Greeters did an excellent job entertaining questions and small talk before the interview. I was invited to the second round interviews which will be held in the office.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced adversity in a group situation. How did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Transfer Pricing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

attended info session, applied through university career website.

Interview Questions

• pretty much all the questions were straightforward,but ready to answer questions in a conversational basis.   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied on PwC website, recruiter contacted a month later. One phone interview with Manager in August first week. Waited for over a month for in-person interview at Chicago ofice. Met 5 people on same day in Chicago office . 2 Partners, 1 Project Manager, 1 Director and 1 Manager. Confirmed selection after 1 week, extended offer 2 weeks there after and accepted during the same week.It was a good experience overall, wait was tough though. Start Date is in second week of November

Interview Questions

• I was interviewed as Experienced Hire, lot of questions were on my experience with different technologies, where I want to be in 5 years, Ideal job description, few behavioral questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It is what its is.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

I had a great recruiter who was able to see my information for this specific position. I have also applied at PWC for other positions and have been unfortunate with other recruiters.

Experienced Associate Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Applied to a specific service group within Advisory. Pretty straightforward and quick interview process. Got referred from a current employer, applied to position through referral link, got contacted from recruiter within a few days of applying and was asked some basic questions about career goals and my experience. 2nd round took place one week later and was a 'technical' screening phone interview from a Director - was not very technical, but mostly behavioral questions. 3rd round was in-person interviews with two other Directors and a Partner - each interviewer seemed to focus on something different - questions about resume (in detail), behavioral questions targeting consulting acumen (teamwork, leadership, dealing with clients, etc), and technical questions regarding understanding of industry and group's function.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested specifically in this group over other Advisory groups?   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

First round is behavioral based, your very standard behavioral question. Second Round is three 45 minute interviews at their HQ. Two of them are behavioral, and one is a case question.