PwC

Updated Feb 23, 2015
Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.9

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC.

Written test (tough aptitude questions), Group discussion, Interview (1 with HR, 1 with partner)

Interview Questions
    • none. just walk me through your resume, and HR questions (basic)   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Automation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in December 2013.

I was referred through staffing agency. Had 1 round of technical interview. But I haven't got any update from them yet. Been 1 week now. Anybody have any idea about these delay??

Interview Questions
    • Interview was not tough. Was asked questions on my CV and experience   Answer Question

Performance Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person – interviewed at PwC in December 2013.

My name is Ramakrishna I completed B.Sc in 2010 I am working with TRAVANT system private limited 3+ years of experience in performance testing using load runner,Jmeter,RPT

Interview Questions
    • performance testing using load runner,jmeter, RPT, hear we are identified performance business scenarios ,Load test ,Insurgence test ,stress test,all things i identified   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

interviewed at PwC in December 2013.

Was referred. Interview was of 2 online tests and 2 technical rounds. All went fine and HR said offer will be sent soon. For nearly two weeks HR kept saying offer will be rolled out soon.
    Then one fine day, she ask me to come on a weekday to their office. There a manager took interview for 10 mins and said you can go home. The HR did not even say what happened.
    When i contacted her, says you did not clear.
    The why did they lie in the first place.
    Worst experience.

Senior Consultant Interview

Straight forward process not much delays.
    Senior level interviews are puzzling. They get cranky on a slight slip from your end and they go for “next”.

Consultant Interview

Campus Selection.
    The process consisted of three rounds:

1. The Written Test: This test is tougher than the average aptitude tests conducted by most companies looking for consultants. It consisted of quants, LR and Verbal.
    2. Technical Interview: Basic questions on programming
    3. HR interview

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in September 2013.

HR round, followed by Technical Round and then Senior Management Round

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were general but some questions were like 2-3 years experienced for a lead position   View Answer

Assistant Manager - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in August 2013.

Four rounds of interviews. Extremely long process. Took over 10 weeks for the entire thing to get over. First round - Recruitment Head (basic questions on experience & skill sets), Second round - Reporting Manager (questions on a few concepts, theories and excel skills and attrition), Third Round - SBU HR Head (more of a holistic assessment for culture fit and situation based questions), Fourth Round - Partner (perhaps the toughest since more questions on the way to add value by HR to the business.

Interview Questions
    Very rigid. Played a lot on the Brand name. Were not giving anything more than 5-7% of what was initially offered.

Intern Interview

Three stage process with written tests, group discussions and then finally personal interviews

Analyst - Transfer Pricing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in June 2013.

Technical round.

Interview Questions
    • Questions based on your articleship experience. Questions from accounts, indirect tax and financial management.   Answer Question