Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC
- Audit Associate (238)
- Intern (193)
- Associate (170)
- Tax Associate (139)
- Advisory Associate (106)
- Consultant (101)
- Senior Associate - Advisory (79)
- Assurance (78)
- Risk Assurance Associate (70)
- Senior Associate (68)
- Tax (57)
- Tax Intern (47)
- Senior Consultant (46)
- Internship (45)
- Risk Assurance (39)
- Manager (36)
- Assurance Associate (34)
- Audit (30)
- Audit Intern (30)
- Advisory Manager (25)
- Advisory (25)
- Audit Staff (24)
- Experienced Audit Associate (22)
- Director (21)
- Elevate Program (20)
- Analyst (19)
- Assurance Intern (19)
- Associate Consultant (18)
- PwC Assurance Associate (18)
- Risk Assurance Intern (16)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in April 2015.
Steps of the recruitment: 1. Written assessment: it consisted of 4 type of test, which is logical, english, technical and the last one is kreplin test, IF you passed the first three test 2. User interview 3. Job offering
- 1. Tell me about current activities/routines? 2. Why PwC, instead of the others big four audit firm? 3. Are u fine being an auditor despites the amount of work, the nature of work with deadline and full of pressure? 4. Tell me about your experience in the last one year which gave u the most impression. 5. Are you currently applying for job in another audit firms? 6. Of all the accounting course u had learned, which one is your favourite and why? This technical question in the interview will be based on ur answer to this question. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in November 2014.
There is no need to face to face interview if you are from a reputable universities with above average academic result. When you already got your internship program, do well and you will be reward with a direct hiring (there is an assessment form, score between 1 (very good) - 4 (less than satisfactory).
Do not negotiate.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in September 2014.
3 days after the test about IQ, aptitude and attitude, i got email to set appointment for interview process. The interview is 1 on 1 with audit senior manager, we talk about my job experience, how i deal with problems, my reason working in PwC, etc.
- Tell me what will you do when you have conflict with your boss. 1 Answer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)).
First interview was with Senior Manager and Line Manager, questioning your CV inside out, every detail of it. Questions about experiences handling issues in team environment (behavioural). Second interview was business case study with another Line Manager, pretty much testing your basic accounting skills.
- Case study question can be very challenging, be prepared to think fast and accurate with your numbers, no calcs allowed. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in May 2013.
The first step is written test (acccounting, english, and logic). The second step is the HR interview The third step is user interview (usually 1 round) The last step is the offering and medical check up
- Just a normal conversation to test your English skills Answer Question
No negotiation. You will have not accept or reject it
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review