PwC

www.pwc.com

PwC Intern Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC.

There are two rounds of interview. Passed the first interview that hosted on campus. The second interview hosted in Pwc chicago office. I had a prenight before the interview. I was very quite during the prenight. The second day, there are two interviews with a manager and a partner.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied on campus and had a Skype interview as I am abroad. Skype is not recommended if you can avoid it. The connection was unreliable so it made things a bit awkward at points.

Interview Questions
    • Many questions were very similar to each other, so if you have one type of answer prepared for one type of question, it made it difficult when 3 or 4 of the same question were asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

It started with a prenight, which is more formal than the other big four. We sat down and ate dinner together - don't forget your dinner etiquette manners! It was overall very relaxed. The actual interview was a little tricky and definitely more tricky. It consisted of about 5 behavioral questions and then some time to ask questions. It took about 30 min for the interview and an additional 15 min to ask questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in September 2012.

I received the interview through campus recruiting, I submitted a resume and was preselected for an interview. During the pre-night, I spoke with multiple associates, including my interviewer (I didn't know it at the time). The interview wasn't too difficult. The first half consisted of standard behavioral questions and a few situational questions. Then about twenty minutes, the interviewer opened up a case discussion. He described a situation on the white board where a company with a standard heirarchy that was struggling with their sales positions at the bottom. He explained the entire chain of command and you had to talk out a solution.

Interview Questions
    • The business case was definitely the most challenging. He described a situation on the white board where a company with a standard heirarchy that was struggling with their sales positions at the bottom. He explained the entire chain of command and you had to talk out a solution.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PwC in April 2012.

The process was fairly simple. Although, they won't hire you as an intern unless you say your first interest is in accounting. Mostly a fit type interview, no financial statements or analysis required.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in December 2011.

I applied through my university's career center. I received a call a couple weeks later asking when I would be available to come in for 3 one-on-one interviews (Tax Director, Tax Manager, HR Director). Once I arrived at the office, I noticed how friendly everyone was (including receptionist, HR employee who contacted me, other employees).

The interviews consisted of questions about my background and experience (teamwork experiences, how do you deal with stress, a time when someone in your group disagreed with you, etc.). The questions were pretty basic interview questions; no surprises. I was contacted a week later with an offer.

Interview Questions
    I was not able to negotiate, nor would I have wanted to since the pay was very fair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2011.

1st/Final Round are all back to back interviews

Interview Questions
    • Did you have any conflicts with your team members? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in October 2010.

Describe your activities in your resume.
    What do you passionate about?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in October 2009.

Very easy interview, all behavioral. No problems or brain teasers. Most of the time we just talked about sports. The in house interviews were even easier. I think if you get the in-house, you pretty much have the offer in hand. At that point they just want to make you feel important so you will go witht hem.