PwC Intern Interview Questions in Georgia

Updated Mar 19, 2015
Updated Mar 19, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Friend contacted me with a recruiter. Emailed the recruiter and heard back the next day telling me to fill out the talent profile. After that I was given a set dates to choose to interview. The interview took 4 hours ( Two 30 minute behavioral and one 30 case study presentation, with an hour to preparem 1.5 hour panel). You are given the case study 48 hours in advance to prepare. then you make physical powerpoint slides the day of the interview. Behaviors were extremely informal.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a different opinion in a group?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Most interns get recruited from College campus events. Then you have an intital interview. You go on a office interview next. The interviews are very low key and are nothing to be worried about.

Interview Questions
    • There were really no difficult questions. We just had converstations for the most part.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in December 2011.

I was first contacted for an office visit for the tax-IAS internship. I did not get a typical first round interview but instead received an email offering an office visit. The office visit consisted of four interviews and a lunch. Overall, the experience was really great-- I really enjoyed speaking to each interviewer (three managers and one partner) and the overall interview was very much conversational and less Q&A. They made me feel very comfortable. Two days later, I received an offer through a phone call. The duration of their decision process was pleasantly quick.