PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2014

2.9

129 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Very easy 3 step process. First step was an on campus interview that was relatively simple and then I had an additional interview on campus. The last phase was an in person interview at the office that lasted all day. I spoke with a manager, a director, a partner, and a rep from HR.

Interview Questions
  • There were not many difficult questions. Most were specific questions related to my field of study.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

I was interviewed as a college recruiting intern. Honestly, I don't remember it much as I was 15 and I only did it because my family works there. It was a good experience but I don't want to ever work in corporate American ever again.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Pretty standard interview. On campus, mostly fit questions, nothing too technical. They just want to see if you're competent and will be easy to work with. Great company, great people. Would recommend

Interview Questions
    • What do you want to get out of this internship?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

There are two rounds of interview. Passed the first interview that hosted on campus. The second interview hosted in Pwc chicago office. I had a prenight before the interview. I was very quite during the prenight. The second day, there are two interviews with a manager and a partner.

Intern Interview

Interview last for 30 minutes. I was asked some basic questions including past experiences.

Interview Questions
    • tell me about a challenging experience you have in your previous job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

After the initial resume/cover letter submission, a recruiter came to campus and had a 1 on 1 interview. Next they invited me to their office where I had 3 thirty minute 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were mostly behavioral and none stood out as too difficult to answer.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

I was recruited at a career fair on campus, and was invited to enroll in the elevate program. Once registered there was a date set for an initial interview and a social event the night before the interview to break the ice and interact with some employees. The interviewer was very friendly and questions were laid out logically and in a manner that was easy to answer.

Interview Questions
    • I wouldn't say that any question was overly difficult. The most challenging one for me was "how do you react when you feel that team members are relying on you to do their work for them? give examples of what you would do or have done in that situation"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

I was recommended to PwC and a campus recruiter contacted me. I had one behavioral interview with HR and one behavioral interview with a senior employee. After getting approved by both interviewers, I was flown to the PwC office to have two behavioral interviews and one case study interview. I enjoyed the overall process and everyone was extremely friendly.

Interview Questions
    • My most difficult question was in the case study interview. I was asked about an industry that I am not planning on working in and I did not have an answer.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

First Round: Pre-interview social and 30 minute behavioral interview the next day

Second Round: Pre-interview social and two 30 minute behavioral interviews and a case interview with a partner, director and manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Friend contacted me with a recruiter. Emailed the recruiter and heard back the next day telling me to fill out the talent profile. After that I was given a set dates to choose to interview. The interview took 4 hours ( Two 30 minute behavioral and one 30 case study presentation, with an hour to preparem 1.5 hour panel). You are given the case study 48 hours in advance to prepare. then you make physical powerpoint slides the day of the interview. Behaviors were extremely informal.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a different opinion in a group?   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!