PwC Intern Interview Questions

2.9

129 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2012.

The interview process was very smooth. The basic character interview where the ask you about your traits. The people who interviewed me were incredibly friendly. There was one initial interview and then three interviews in the office. I was interviewed by one partner, one manager and one HR member. The only downside is that they give you very little time to make your decision (if you are accepted)

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

First, PwC held a pre-interview reception the night before they interviewed students on campus. This gives students an opportunity to meet staff and network. This is a very important part of the process because this is your first impression in person. This gives the staff an opportunity to first observe students in a social setting and see whether they can get along with these students.

Next, the on-campus interview is the second opportunity for the staff interviewing the student to determine whether they would get along. The staff will be working closely with the student while the student is interning and probably once a job offer is extended at the end of the internship. It's very important that everyone can get along during busy season. During the interview, there usually aren't any typical interview questions asked. The interviewer may pick out one interesting section of your resume and ask you about it, but the conversation can go anywhere from there. Before you know it, the 20 minutes is up. If this happens, it's a good sign.

Next, students attend an in-office interview. This is a day long process where you are assigned an Associate "buddy" who leads you around the office to show it off to you. This is typically PwC's chance to court the student. The student is interviewed twice, and then participates in networking activities with other students being interviewed.

Finally, the call back!

Interview Questions
    I accepted the offer for an internship. At the end of the internship I was extended an offer to start as an Associate upon graduation, but I declined because I decided to go to law school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

On campus interview, office interview. The office interview had 3 interviews and lunch, including 2 behavorial interviews and ! case interview. For the case interview you have 45 minutes in the office to hand write a deck on information you have been given 2 days prior (it was a data dump).

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

I applied for this summer internship through my school's campus recruiting program. The process began with an information session, followed by an interview offer after application. Finally, there was a super day at the office with a brief orientation and three back-to-back interviews. The morning after the interview day, I was contacted by both my campus recruiter and one of the interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be in "XYY" Line of Service.   View Answer
    No negotiation attempted; except for a expedited response following super day. I was hitting deadlines for other offers but wanted to hear from PwC first.

Intern Interview

Very easy 3 step process. First step was an on campus interview that was relatively simple and then I had an additional interview on campus. The last phase was an in person interview at the office that lasted all day. I spoke with a manager, a director, a partner, and a rep from HR.

Interview Questions
    • There were not many difficult questions. Most were specific questions related to my field of study.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Phone interview during first round, 3 on-site interviews second round. Interviews for interns are conducted by a Senior Associate (who will be working with that intern), Manager, and Director-level. Accepted interns are notified fairly quickly (1 week) because decision is made almost immediately after the interview. Travel to interview site (typically within major city close to the University) is reimbursed.

Interview Questions
    • Business cases are provided for full-time consultants, but not for interns. Questions are mostly behavioral and will revolve around explaining the applicant's ability to approach a problem, both individually and in teams, and solve the problem using resources available (research, peers, University staff). This simulates their ability to solve real-world consulting problems within the industry.   View Answer
    Hourly rate offered, no negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2013.

There were 3 bevahioral interviews, all done in one day on site at the new york office. All only 30 minutes. Spent lunch and small breakfast with other interviewees and random associates before and after interviews.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me something impressive about yourself that isn't on your resume"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

After the initial resume/cover letter submission, a recruiter came to campus and had a 1 on 1 interview. Next they invited me to their office where I had 3 thirty minute 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were mostly behavioral and none stood out as too difficult to answer.   View Answer

Intern Interview

I was interviewed as a college recruiting intern. Honestly, I don't remember it much as I was 15 and I only did it because my family works there. It was a good experience but I don't want to ever work in corporate American ever again.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Pretty standard interview. On campus, mostly fit questions, nothing too technical. They just want to see if you're competent and will be easy to work with. Great company, great people. Would recommend

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!