PwC

Average Difficulty
119 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2013.

Interview Details – There were 3 bevahioral interviews, all done in one day on site at the new york office. All only 30 minutes. Spent lunch and small breakfast with other interviewees and random associates before and after interviews.

Interview Question – "Tell me something impressive about yourself that isn't on your resume"   Answer Question

Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Interview Details – After the initial resume/cover letter submission, a recruiter came to campus and had a 1 on 1 interview. Next they invited me to their office where I had 3 thirty minute 1:1 interviews.

Interview Question – Questions were mostly behavioral and none stood out as too difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – I was interviewed as a college recruiting intern. Honestly, I don't remember it much as I was 15 and I only did it because my family works there. It was a good experience but I don't want to ever work in corporate American ever again.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work here?   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Pretty standard interview. On campus, mostly fit questions, nothing too technical. They just want to see if you're competent and will be easy to work with. Great company, great people. Would recommend

Interview Question – What do you want to get out of this internship?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – There are two rounds of interview. Passed the first interview that hosted on campus. The second interview hosted in Pwc chicago office. I had a prenight before the interview. I was very quite during the prenight. The second day, there are two interviews with a manager and a partner.

Interview Question – talk about your 3 strength and 3 weekness   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Interview last for 30 minutes. I was asked some basic questions including past experiences.

Interview Question – tell me about a challenging experience you have in your previous job   Answer Question

Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was with two people, both were current managers with the firm in Pittsburgh. Questions were relatively straight forward and nothing seemed to be off the wall. Essentially just reviewed my work history.

Interview Question – Nothing specific - more so just explaining who you are and what you can bring.   Answer Question

Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Met PwC first through on campus recruiting then had an on-campus interview. Was offered my in office interview during the initial interview. Went to the office for a dinner the night before interviews and then had interviews all day the next day. Easy, relaxed process. Had three interviews in office and a panel discussion which was more just asking questions to younger employees in the company.

Interview Question – Questions were all behavioral. Nothing really shocked me or caught me off guard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – PwC is very visible and involved in college campuses. They do a very good job of getting students out to their many events which range from BBQ's to Guest Speakers. As you slowly begin to network with recruiters, they review your resume then if you qualify they will offer you an interview. If you pass the primary on campus interview they will invite you to an office visit, where you will be interviewed again. It is after the visit that they decide whether or not to extend an offer.

Interview Question – All of the questions were straight forwards. Mostly behavioral based questions, such as "what was a time you..." kind of questions. As long as you stick to the STARR method of response you should be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since it was an internship no negotiation took place.

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Interview Details – Friend contacted me with a recruiter. Emailed the recruiter and heard back the next day telling me to fill out the talent profile. After that I was given a set dates to choose to interview. The interview took 4 hours ( Two 30 minute behavioral and one 30 case study presentation, with an hour to preparem 1.5 hour panel). You are given the case study 48 hours in advance to prepare. then you make physical powerpoint slides the day of the interview. Behaviors were extremely informal.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to deal with a different opinion in a group?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Intern interview questions and advice. All 119 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.