PwC

Average Difficulty
124 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for this summer internship through my school's campus recruiting program. The process began with an information session, followed by an interview offer after application. Finally, there was a super day at the office with a brief orientation and three back-to-back interviews. The morning after the interview day, I was contacted by both my campus recruiter and one of the interviewers.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be in "XYY" Line of Service.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation attempted; except for a expedited response following super day. I was hitting deadlines for other offers but wanted to hear from PwC first.

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Very easy 3 step process. First step was an on campus interview that was relatively simple and then I had an additional interview on campus. The last phase was an in person interview at the office that lasted all day. I spoke with a manager, a director, a partner, and a rep from HR.

Interview Question – There were not many difficult questions. Most were specific questions related to my field of study.   Answer Question

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview during first round, 3 on-site interviews second round. Interviews for interns are conducted by a Senior Associate (who will be working with that intern), Manager, and Director-level. Accepted interns are notified fairly quickly (1 week) because decision is made almost immediately after the interview. Travel to interview site (typically within major city close to the University) is reimbursed.

Interview Question – Business cases are provided for full-time consultants, but not for interns. Questions are mostly behavioral and will revolve around explaining the applicant's ability to approach a problem, both individually and in teams, and solve the problem using resources available (research, peers, University staff). This simulates their ability to solve real-world consulting problems within the industry.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Hourly rate offered, no negotiation.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2013.

Interview Details – There were 3 bevahioral interviews, all done in one day on site at the new york office. All only 30 minutes. Spent lunch and small breakfast with other interviewees and random associates before and after interviews.

Interview Question – "Tell me something impressive about yourself that isn't on your resume"   Answer Question

Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Interview Details – After the initial resume/cover letter submission, a recruiter came to campus and had a 1 on 1 interview. Next they invited me to their office where I had 3 thirty minute 1:1 interviews.

Interview Question – Questions were mostly behavioral and none stood out as too difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – I was interviewed as a college recruiting intern. Honestly, I don't remember it much as I was 15 and I only did it because my family works there. It was a good experience but I don't want to ever work in corporate American ever again.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work here?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Pretty standard interview. On campus, mostly fit questions, nothing too technical. They just want to see if you're competent and will be easy to work with. Great company, great people. Would recommend

Interview Question – What do you want to get out of this internship?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – There are two rounds of interview. Passed the first interview that hosted on campus. The second interview hosted in Pwc chicago office. I had a prenight before the interview. I was very quite during the prenight. The second day, there are two interviews with a manager and a partner.

Interview Question – talk about your 3 strength and 3 weekness   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Interview last for 30 minutes. I was asked some basic questions including past experiences.

Interview Question – tell me about a challenging experience you have in your previous job   Answer Question

Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was with two people, both were current managers with the firm in Pittsburgh. Questions were relatively straight forward and nothing seemed to be off the wall. Essentially just reviewed my work history.

Interview Question – Nothing specific - more so just explaining who you are and what you can bring.   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!