PwC

Getting the Interview

113 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was with two people, both were current managers with the firm in Pittsburgh. Questions were relatively straight forward and nothing seemed to be off the wall. Essentially just reviewed my work history.

Interview Question – Nothing specific - more so just explaining who you are and what you can bring.   Answer Question

Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Met PwC first through on campus recruiting then had an on-campus interview. Was offered my in office interview during the initial interview. Went to the office for a dinner the night before interviews and then had interviews all day the next day. Easy, relaxed process. Had three interviews in office and a panel discussion which was more just asking questions to younger employees in the company.

Interview Question – Questions were all behavioral. Nothing really shocked me or caught me off guard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – PwC is very visible and involved in college campuses. They do a very good job of getting students out to their many events which range from BBQ's to Guest Speakers. As you slowly begin to network with recruiters, they review your resume then if you qualify they will offer you an interview. If you pass the primary on campus interview they will invite you to an office visit, where you will be interviewed again. It is after the visit that they decide whether or not to extend an offer.

Interview Question – All of the questions were straight forwards. Mostly behavioral based questions, such as "what was a time you..." kind of questions. As long as you stick to the STARR method of response you should be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Since it was an internship no negotiation took place.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Interview Details – Friend contacted me with a recruiter. Emailed the recruiter and heard back the next day telling me to fill out the talent profile. After that I was given a set dates to choose to interview. The interview took 4 hours ( Two 30 minute behavioral and one 30 case study presentation, with an hour to preparem 1.5 hour panel). You are given the case study 48 hours in advance to prepare. then you make physical powerpoint slides the day of the interview. Behaviors were extremely informal.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you had to deal with a different opinion in a group?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I was recruited at a career fair on campus, and was invited to enroll in the elevate program. Once registered there was a date set for an initial interview and a social event the night before the interview to break the ice and interact with some employees. The interviewer was very friendly and questions were laid out logically and in a manner that was easy to answer.

Interview Question – I wouldn't say that any question was overly difficult. The most challenging one for me was "how do you react when you feel that team members are relying on you to do their work for them? give examples of what you would do or have done in that situation"   Answer Question

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – First round interview was a breeze. Asked simple questions about your resume and gave you background on the internship. Second round was 5 interviews in the office. Asked normal behavioral questions and questions about yourself. Nothing was unexpected, and the people were very nice.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years, and what are you doing to get there?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Offer from another firm

Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I was recommended to PwC and a campus recruiter contacted me. I had one behavioral interview with HR and one behavioral interview with a senior employee. After getting approved by both interviewers, I was flown to the PwC office to have two behavioral interviews and one case study interview. I enjoyed the overall process and everyone was extremely friendly.

Interview Question – My most difficult question was in the case study interview. I was asked about an industry that I am not planning on working in and I did not have an answer.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – First Round: Pre-interview social and 30 minute behavioral interview the next day

Second Round: Pre-interview social and two 30 minute behavioral interviews and a case interview with a partner, director and manager.

Interview Question – Case Interview   View Answer

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Apply online and wait for phone interview and then interview with managers.

Interview Question – Typical questions.   Answer Question

Detroit, MI

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Interview Details – Job posted on Craigslist. Received call from HR recruiter. I went into office for 3 back to back interviews. Followed up via email.

Interview Question – 5 adjectives to describe yourself   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Very easy. They very generously compensate interns.

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Intern interview questions and advice. All 113 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.