PwC

Updated Nov 16, 2014

2.9

149 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Referred by an employee. There were few rounds of interviews. It started with few online assessment tests. Then few on-site interviews combined of group case study, competency based interview and skill based interviews.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in August 2013.

There were 3 bevahioral interviews, all done in one day on site at the new york office. All only 30 minutes. Spent lunch and small breakfast with other interviewees and random associates before and after interviews.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me something impressive about yourself that isn't on your resume"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in August 2012.

Online application form, personality, numerical and logic tests. This was followed by a telephone interview, with various competency questions. The third stage was an assessment centre which had a 30 minute written exercise, another set of numerical and logical tests and a group activity. The final stage was a face to face interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied on campus and had a Skype interview as I am abroad. Skype is not recommended if you can avoid it. The connection was unreliable so it made things a bit awkward at points.

Interview Questions
    • Many questions were very similar to each other, so if you have one type of answer prepared for one type of question, it made it difficult when 3 or 4 of the same question were asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

It started with a prenight, which is more formal than the other big four. We sat down and ate dinner together - don't forget your dinner etiquette manners! It was overall very relaxed. The actual interview was a little tricky and definitely more tricky. It consisted of about 5 behavioral questions and then some time to ask questions. It took about 30 min for the interview and an additional 15 min to ask questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in May 2013.

Applied through an employee referral, was invited to take the initial test (which tested numerical and verbal ability), following which I proceeded to have a phone interview with HR (which asked standard questions - Why PwC? etc.)

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you made a recommendation without having all the facts?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

First Round: Pre-interview social and 30 minute behavioral interview the next day

Second Round: Pre-interview social and two 30 minute behavioral interviews and a case interview with a partner, director and manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

On campus interview, office interview. The office interview had 3 interviews and lunch, including 2 behavorial interviews and ! case interview. For the case interview you have 45 minutes in the office to hand write a deck on information you have been given 2 days prior (it was a data dump).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2012.

The interview process was very smooth. The basic character interview where the ask you about your traits. The people who interviewed me were incredibly friendly. There was one initial interview and then three interviews in the office. I was interviewed by one partner, one manager and one HR member. The only downside is that they give you very little time to make your decision (if you are accepted)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in April 2012.

English test, group interview and individual tests such as english (again) and accounting subjects. Other tests like legal reasoning and abstract reasoning were asked too.
    Bad environment due to responsibility of the job position, aspirants wanted to take the lead in every moment and interviewers letting us to attack each others.

Interview Questions
    • Interviewers from human resources department don't talk, just let us to self-destruct.   Answer Question