PwC

2.9

149 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in April 2013.

Had a series of on campus and in office interviews. Most of the questions were behavioral. Be prepared and know why you want to work for the company. It is important that you demonstrate skills indicative of the fact that you would be a good fit for client facing work.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

One interview wit associate director. Another associate was present during the interview but did not ask any questions. The whole process was very straight forward. No surprises and very easy. Need to have some decent previous experience.

No negotiation took place

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruiting website. Got an email 2 weeks later getting invited to Superday event. The firm flies you in and pays for hotel. Superday was a presentation and 3 1-1 interviews with managers/partners

Intern Interview

Phone screening led to in house interview which was then followed by an invite to their Superday which consists of 3 -1 on 1 interviews then a lunch. The environment is very comfortable and didn't feel any tension at all. They are very quick to respond where I got a call back that day.

Interview Questions
    • All my interviews were behavioral... Give me an example where you were on a team and couldn't met a deadline... etc   Answer Question
    Wasn't in a position to negotiate nor did I really need to

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Applied through my school's career service, got an interview, and met with a partner of a local branch. Set up a time slot and met with the interviewer in the career service building. Pretty straight forward questions, some behavioral, a few questions on the stuff I listed on my resume.

Intern Interview

People are weird at this firm. They only care about themselves and that's sad. I will never advise someone to work for a Big 4 if they want to enjoy a positive worklife.

The Big 4 was a backup

Intern Interview

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruitment.I had an initial interview on campus with a senior associate and was then invited to the NYC for super day.At super day, there was a briefing with the recruiting managers who were really nice and we were provided breakfast.We were paired with a "buddy" (associates who showed us around and took us to our interviews ) and I interviewed with 2 senior associates and a partner.All the interviewees went out to lunch with the buddies after the interviews and it was just a really good experience.I got a call on the evening of the interview from the partner I interviewed with telling me I got the offer and an official offer letter was sent a couple days after.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions. PwC has a new hiring spectrum so they ask a variety of behavioral questions to see if you're a good fit for the company.   Answer Question
    Interns don't get negotiations but they pay really good in my opinion so I don't think a negotiation is required.

Intern Interview

Applied through campus recruiting: consisted of pre-interview dinner reception which is a good place to meet employees in the division you're applying to, then on-campus interview the next day. Online campus interview was about 30 minutes long, which consisted of basic introductions, tell me about yourself a little bit, basic questions like why accounting/why tax, and can you tell me about X experience on your resume. Make sure to have questions prepared or ask questions during the interview. Then office visit included 3 interviews, one with a partner.

Intern Interview

There was a pre interview dinner first. Then, there was the on-campus interview the next morning. All in all, the whole process was nothing too special. As for the interview itself, it was pretty conversational and relaxed. They didn't grill me with weird behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Just know the usual "why accounting?" and "why audit/tax/risk assurance?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

I applied for the internship after a recruit visited my college. After receiving an invitation to interview, I attended the Pre-Night which really helped me to get to know the company and my interviewer. The next day, I attended my interview. It was very successful because I had already had the opportunity to meet with my interviewer the night before.

Interview Questions
    • Share a time where you had to change the way you communicate with others.   Answer Question