PwC Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

129 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2012.

The interview process was very smooth. The basic character interview where the ask you about your traits. The people who interviewed me were incredibly friendly. There was one initial interview and then three interviews in the office. I was interviewed by one partner, one manager and one HR member. The only downside is that they give you very little time to make your decision (if you are accepted)

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Started with an aptitude test followed by personal interview rounds- Technical and Partner round.
    Interviewers make you feel totally relaxed by asking you basic questions, before they start the actual interview. The partner round was a great experience, just a regular conversation on a range of topics, there are no 'right' answers, just your overall personality and if you fit in their scheme of things.
    Interview invite at very short notice, less than 24 hours.

Interview Questions
    • Rate yourself on a scale of 1 to 10 on the following.....   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Applied through referral, HR process was lengthly and long
    Sat for logical/numerical tests and HR took another month to reply me for one on one interview. Interview was conducted by an inline manager
    Took another month for reply that I was successful for the internship

Interview Questions
    • How would your best friend describe you?
      Other behavioral questions
      Why Audit?
        Answer Question
    No negotiation, just received offer in my email and accepted

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pittsburgh, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2011.

First, PwC held a pre-interview reception the night before they interviewed students on campus. This gives students an opportunity to meet staff and network. This is a very important part of the process because this is your first impression in person. This gives the staff an opportunity to first observe students in a social setting and see whether they can get along with these students.

Next, the on-campus interview is the second opportunity for the staff interviewing the student to determine whether they would get along. The staff will be working closely with the student while the student is interning and probably once a job offer is extended at the end of the internship. It's very important that everyone can get along during busy season. During the interview, there usually aren't any typical interview questions asked. The interviewer may pick out one interesting section of your resume and ask you about it, but the conversation can go anywhere from there. Before you know it, the 20 minutes is up. If this happens, it's a good sign.

Next, students attend an in-office interview. This is a day long process where you are assigned an Associate "buddy" who leads you around the office to show it off to you. This is typically PwC's chance to court the student. The student is interviewed twice, and then participates in networking activities with other students being interviewed.

Finally, the call back!

Interview Questions
    I accepted the offer for an internship. At the end of the internship I was extended an offer to start as an Associate upon graduation, but I declined because I decided to go to law school.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

On campus interview, office interview. The office interview had 3 interviews and lunch, including 2 behavorial interviews and ! case interview. For the case interview you have 45 minutes in the office to hand write a deck on information you have been given 2 days prior (it was a data dump).

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lima, Lima Region (Peru)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lima, Lima Region (Peru)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2012.

Summer 2013 internship. I got referred by a former employee and had a one-on-one interview with the partner at the Corporate Finance area in December 2012. The area is really small (around 15 employees) so the partner interviewed me directly. 30-minute long with mostly questions about university, courses I had taken, and very few technical ones. I maintained contact with him until May, when I was accepted and went through the HR department for the personality interview. This was 30 mins as well, with basic questions and then some time to do some drawings. After that there were IQ and skills test that I had to complete online (around 2.5 hours).

Interview Questions
    • No challenging technical questions for the internship position.   Answer Question
    No negotiation: fixed salary for interns.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

I applied for this summer internship through my school's campus recruiting program. The process began with an information session, followed by an interview offer after application. Finally, there was a super day at the office with a brief orientation and three back-to-back interviews. The morning after the interview day, I was contacted by both my campus recruiter and one of the interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be in "XYY" Line of Service.   View Answer
    No negotiation attempted; except for a expedited response following super day. I was hitting deadlines for other offers but wanted to hear from PwC first.

Intern Interview

Very easy 3 step process. First step was an on campus interview that was relatively simple and then I had an additional interview on campus. The last phase was an in person interview at the office that lasted all day. I spoke with a manager, a director, a partner, and a rep from HR.

Interview Questions
    • There were not many difficult questions. Most were specific questions related to my field of study.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2013.

phone interview and onsite interview offer right away. flawless process. referenced from my acquaitnance and helped me a lot preparing questions. Good experience. it took only 2 weeks for whole process

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Phone interview during first round, 3 on-site interviews second round. Interviews for interns are conducted by a Senior Associate (who will be working with that intern), Manager, and Director-level. Accepted interns are notified fairly quickly (1 week) because decision is made almost immediately after the interview. Travel to interview site (typically within major city close to the University) is reimbursed.

Interview Questions
    • Business cases are provided for full-time consultants, but not for interns. Questions are mostly behavioral and will revolve around explaining the applicant's ability to approach a problem, both individually and in teams, and solve the problem using resources available (research, peers, University staff). This simulates their ability to solve real-world consulting problems within the industry.   View Answer
    Hourly rate offered, no negotiation.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!