PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied through campus recruiting. There was a pre-interview dinner for my interview on campus. I received a call one week later notifying me about an office visit. The office visit consisted of 3 1 on 1 interviews with a Partner, and two managers as well as a pre-interview dinner the night before. Interviews were behavioral.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Was first contacted to have a dinner meet and greet with the people that would interview me and other candidates. The dinner was very relaxed and helped me feel at ease for the interview. This was followed by an in person interview on campus. Interview was behavioral, and did not really have any technical questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview

I interviewed on campus for the first round. Then there was a pre-interview dinner for the second round. The second round consisted of 3 in person interviews, on of which was a case. Overall it was a fantastic experience, and although I did not get an offer, everyone at PwC treated me well.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to prioritize?
      Tell me about a time when you had to learn something knew and struggled with it? How did you overcome this struggle?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interviewers were very friendly and relaxed. Simply went through my CV, didn't really deviate from it. Typical interview questions like teamwork, conflict, leadership, what you want to do after your degree.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johannesburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PwC (Johannesburg (South Africa)) in February 2015.

Interview

Normally you're invited for first round interview if they are impressed then you'll receive an invite for assessments, psychometric tests then final round interview. If you sell your product, yo, you will then receive a job offer

Interview Questions

• What do you like about leading a team?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I'd talked to a recruiter at a career fair and was told the risk assurance internship would be a good fit because I had a background in computers. I had one interview at my school. The interview was mainly behavioral questions. Nothing to hard. Then I was able to ask my own questions. The second round of interviews was at the Denver office where I meet with more people and had a few different interviews.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a problem with data and the steps you took to solve it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview

A few days after submitting my application an appointment for a phone interview was made. A senior manager and two consultants from the target project team attended the call. Some common personal questions were asked, nothing difficult. After that I was asked to solve a simple case study. The whole call took 1 hour. One day later I received the internship offer.

Interview Questions

• - why do you want to do Consulting?
      - what is the focus of your studies?

Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Asked 5 questions that are competency based. It could be quite intense. Think clearly of your examples and analyse it inside your brain before you answer. Keep calm, think of questions to ask at the end, show your professional experiences if you have. Just show off all you can do and all you have, don't limit yourself/be shy.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through on campus recruiting. First round was a 30 minute behavioral and heard back about 2nd round the next day. Case was given beforehand for 2nd round with 2 days for preparation. 2nd round was 2 behavioral and the presentation of case. Heard back the night of the interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about a time you had a conflict in a group and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Went through university recruiting. Dinner beforehand, interview the next day. Questions were mostly standard with a few that I hadn't considered.

I interviewed specifically within CIPS/TICE. Even though I reviewed before the interview I completely blanked on which was which during the interview. It didn't come up, but I would have liked to have touched on it.

One interview was completely behaviorials, the other was personality/fit, however my interviewer asked one question and then talked at me the following 45 mins.

Interview Questions

• How do your time management skills impact your skill set?   Answer Question