PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was for an internship with the tax law practice group. It was on campus at my law school. Before the interview while candidates waited to meet the interviewer there was an alum who now worked for Pwc there to talk with and to ask questions too. The interview was about 20 minutes long and was pretty nontechnical. Basically questions on why you would like to pursue tax law and what your understanding of the company is.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Juan, PR) in July 2014.

Interview

Challenging but exciting. After the process you realized how good the company is. The questions are really easy just get the flow of the interview and you will be great.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous favorite part of the accounting carrer so far?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at PwC (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied for a job and a few hours later I got invited in for an onsite interview. The two managers interviewing me were nice and made me feel comfortable as they knew I felt a little stressed. One day later I got a call back offering me a position. I was happy with the offer so I took it.

Interview Questions

• The questions were related to databases, Sql commands and some string manipulation questions and arrays   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Makati City (Philippines)) in April 2014.

Interview

tough but casual; they asked me a lot of questions basically regarding my most recent experiences, how i handled tough situations, misunderstandings with people, my relationship with my relatives and friends

Interview Questions

• what are your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Three Interviews that took place over one time period. Additionally, there was a meet and greet dinner the night prior. Offer decisions were provided over the phone later the day of the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through internet. They quickly wrote back with a set of tests to fill. After that I had a phone job interview with standard questions. The whole process lasted around 3 weeks.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Three behavioral interviews and case study. People mainly want to get to know if you fit well into the culture and are a quick thinker. Case study is a new implementation to the interview process. More so want to see how you would process an issue rather than if the solution is right.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I interviewed to be a software developer, so my experience is a bit different than most who apply to work at any of the Big 4 firms. That being said, it started off like normal with an on-campus interview - all behavioral questions (no technical). After performing well in that interview, I was offered to fly out to the office at which point they wined and dined me pretty well. They put all of the interviewees up at an extremely nice hotel and sent snacks to our room before giving an incredible and incredibly expensive dinner. The next day, I had 3 on-site interviews, only one of which I was asked anything close to a technical question. It was extremely easy.

Interview Questions

• Reverse an array of strings.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a normal interview with tough questions, which makes sense they are highly selective. Be prepared for tough questions from substantial members of the organization. A good way to prepare would be to think of the hardest questions that they could ask and then to make sure that you have answers to them.

Intern Interview

Interview

The meetings and arrangements were entirely hassle-free, and handled well by the recruiting team. Laid-back interview style, but keep in mind that it was also very professional. Met with three different people within the firm, and had an interview with each of them, following a first-round interview screening a few weeks prior.