PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2014

2.9

129 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Apply online and wait for phone interview and then interview with managers.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2010.

Job posted on Craigslist. Received call from HR recruiter. I went into office for 3 back to back interviews. Followed up via email.

Interview Questions
    Very easy. They very generously compensate interns.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Great interview process, was greeted very professionally and instantly felt that I was being pursued. Two interviews back to back, one with a manager and the other with a partner. About 30 minutes long, but went by very quickly as they are both really interested in getting to know who you are. Overall, felt very welcomed, and had a great first office visit impression.

Did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2013.

My first interview was on campus. I had previously attended a career fair and recruiting event to get to know some of the representatives. The first round was just one 1:1 interview. Not difficult. I was basically told at the end I would be receiving a second interview. About a month later I went to their office for second round interviews. There was breakfast and a short presentation. Then I went through three 30 minute interviews. No hard questions. All conversational. Just found a way to relate my experiences to the qualities that they are looking for in an employee. We had lunch afterward and they called me and made an offer about 30 minutes after I left the office.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. All interviews were conversational   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC.

Three interviews, one case, and two behavioral. They give you the case two days before your office visit, and the main purpose of this process was to see how you could think outside the box. Both behavioral interviews were basic rundown's of the resume. Have a story to make yourself standout and show a team orientated approach.

Interview Questions
    • Identify a class not pertaining to your major that you thoroughly enjoyed and why.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

I went through Campus Recruiting. First attended various info sessions. Submitted resume and cover letter on campus career website and company career website. After resume screening, I had my on-campus Interview. It was rather easy behavioral interview. Then after a week or two. I received a call-back for In-house Interview. Then it was two behavioral interviews and a panel. The panel was there to answer our questions.

Interview Questions
    • None. Regular behavioral. Know your resume. Try to tell a story when asked.   Answer Question

I am debating.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Applied through campus recruiting and submitted a job profile on their website. The interview was pretty basic and easy. One thing I noticed was my interviewer seemed very tired through the entire interview and I wasn't even the last person he was interviewing. I recommend having many questions available to ask them. Interview finished early and there was a lot of room for questions.

Interview Questions
    • What skills from your experiences would be useful at the internship?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

It started with a prenight, which is more formal than the other big four. We sat down and ate dinner together - don't forget your dinner etiquette manners! It was overall very relaxed. The actual interview was a little tricky and definitely more tricky. It consisted of about 5 behavioral questions and then some time to ask questions. It took about 30 min for the interview and an additional 15 min to ask questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Applied on campus and had a Skype interview as I am abroad. Skype is not recommended if you can avoid it. The connection was unreliable so it made things a bit awkward at points.

Interview Questions
    • Many questions were very similar to each other, so if you have one type of answer prepared for one type of question, it made it difficult when 3 or 4 of the same question were asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC.

Overall, great experience. I had two interviews.

1st round - on campus

2nd round - in their office which consisted of three interviews (2 associate and 1 partner)

I felt that the partner interview was the easiest. I am not going to lie, I practice and prepared for these interviews. I suggest you practice in the mirror till you feel very comfortable with your answers. STAR method helped me.