PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2014

2.9

134 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Applied through campus recruiting and submitted a job profile on their website. The interview was pretty basic and easy. One thing I noticed was my interviewer seemed very tired through the entire interview and I wasn't even the last person he was interviewing. I recommend having many questions available to ask them. Interview finished early and there was a lot of room for questions.

Interview Questions
  • What skills from your experiences would be useful at the internship?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

First round interview was a breeze. Asked simple questions about your resume and gave you background on the internship. Second round was 5 interviews in the office. Asked normal behavioral questions and questions about yourself. Nothing was unexpected, and the people were very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years, and what are you doing to get there?   Answer Question

Offer from another firm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

PwC is very visible and involved in college campuses. They do a very good job of getting students out to their many events which range from BBQ's to Guest Speakers. As you slowly begin to network with recruiters, they review your resume then if you qualify they will offer you an interview. If you pass the primary on campus interview they will invite you to an office visit, where you will be interviewed again. It is after the visit that they decide whether or not to extend an offer.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were straight forwards. Mostly behavioral based questions, such as "what was a time you..." kind of questions. As long as you stick to the STARR method of response you should be fine.   Answer Question
    Since it was an internship no negotiation took place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Met PwC first through on campus recruiting then had an on-campus interview. Was offered my in office interview during the initial interview. Went to the office for a dinner the night before interviews and then had interviews all day the next day. Easy, relaxed process. Had three interviews in office and a panel discussion which was more just asking questions to younger employees in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were all behavioral. Nothing really shocked me or caught me off guard   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

On campus interview, office interview. The office interview had 3 interviews and lunch, including 2 behavorial interviews and ! case interview. For the case interview you have 45 minutes in the office to hand write a deck on information you have been given 2 days prior (it was a data dump).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Overall, great experience. I had two interviews.

1st round - on campus

2nd round - in their office which consisted of three interviews (2 associate and 1 partner)

I felt that the partner interview was the easiest. I am not going to lie, I practice and prepared for these interviews. I suggest you practice in the mirror till you feel very comfortable with your answers. STAR method helped me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2013.

My first interview was on campus. I had previously attended a career fair and recruiting event to get to know some of the representatives. The first round was just one 1:1 interview. Not difficult. I was basically told at the end I would be receiving a second interview. About a month later I went to their office for second round interviews. There was breakfast and a short presentation. Then I went through three 30 minute interviews. No hard questions. All conversational. Just found a way to relate my experiences to the qualities that they are looking for in an employee. We had lunch afterward and they called me and made an offer about 30 minutes after I left the office.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. All interviews were conversational   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

First round: on-campus interviews to pass the weeding out test.
    Next: at PwC with 2-4 interviews with partners and directors.
    Offer received same day as interview.

Interview Questions
    • No curveballs. I thought it was a casual conversation. In one of the interviews, we talked about football for the first 15 minutes.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in August 2013.

There were 3 bevahioral interviews, all done in one day on site at the new york office. All only 30 minutes. Spent lunch and small breakfast with other interviewees and random associates before and after interviews.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me something impressive about yourself that isn't on your resume"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Everyone at PwC was extremely friendly. During my interviews, I wasn't asked any technical questions or really anything difficult for that matter. I mostly just went over my resume and then talked about current tech trends. Don't be nervous!

Interview Questions
    • One of the partners asked me what I thought PwC charges companies for consulting, per person per hour.   Answer Question