PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was for an internship with the tax law practice group. It was on campus at my law school. Before the interview while candidates waited to meet the interviewer there was an alum who now worked for Pwc there to talk with and to ask questions too. The interview was about 20 minutes long and was pretty nontechnical. Basically questions on why you would like to pursue tax law and what your understanding of the company is.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

I got the opportunity to apply via a recruiter who directed me to an online application. A week or two later I had a phone interview consisting of three questions relating to PWC's principles and how I embody them "at work or at school". I was then invited to the San Francisco office for the final round of interviews. The final round consisted of two 1-on-1 interviews and an opportunity to ask questions to a panel with several employees. I was given an offer via phone the same day as the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is something you've done at work or at school that has required high attention to detail?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Houston, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Campus interview is the first round then they wine and dine you in the main office. Tends to be 3 interviews when you're actually at the main office, but it's fairly relaxed. When you went out with the firm, you're being tested the entire time, so it's smart to always remember that even when it seems very relaxed.

Intern Interview

Interview

The on campus interview wasn't terrible, just behavioral questions. I heard about a week after that I was chosen to come in the office for an final round of interviews. When I came in NYC, it was an all day event and I interviewed with 3 people. It was a great experience and everyone was very nice.

Intern Interview

Interview

First round interview was just behavioral - 30 minutes. Difficult questions. Interviewer seemed like he did not care what I was talking about. This was from the Chicago office. Student from Northwestern. They took 20 for first round interviews out of 230 resumes.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview was very easy. They just asked a few behavioral questions, and the interview was very conversational. They just try to see if you are a good fit for their office.

Intern Interview

Interview

Campus interview and behavior question. First time to interview with big four. Everything is hard in the beginning. Need more time to prepare. You should know why you want to do this job. Show some passion. That's the key

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied for the internship after a recruit visited my college. After receiving an invitation to interview, I attended the Pre-Night which really helped me to get to know the company and my interviewer. The next day, I attended my interview. It was very successful because I had already had the opportunity to meet with my interviewer the night before.

Interview Questions

• Share a time where you had to change the way you communicate with others.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I interviewed to be a software developer, so my experience is a bit different than most who apply to work at any of the Big 4 firms. That being said, it started off like normal with an on-campus interview - all behavioral questions (no technical). After performing well in that interview, I was offered to fly out to the office at which point they wined and dined me pretty well. They put all of the interviewees up at an extremely nice hotel and sent snacks to our room before giving an incredible and incredibly expensive dinner. The next day, I had 3 on-site interviews, only one of which I was asked anything close to a technical question. It was extremely easy.

Interview Questions

• Reverse an array of strings.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Interview

Only four behavior questions. Nothing unexpected. Interviewer was nice. THere was a reception to meet the employer before the interview. So felt really relaxed that day.....After two weeks got the invitation for on-site interview.