PwC

Average Difficulty
123 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2013.

Interview Details – My first interview was on campus. I had previously attended a career fair and recruiting event to get to know some of the representatives. The first round was just one 1:1 interview. Not difficult. I was basically told at the end I would be receiving a second interview. About a month later I went to their office for second round interviews. There was breakfast and a short presentation. Then I went through three 30 minute interviews. No hard questions. All conversational. Just found a way to relate my experiences to the qualities that they are looking for in an employee. We had lunch afterward and they called me and made an offer about 30 minutes after I left the office.

Interview Question – Nothing unexpected. All interviews were conversational   Answer Question

McLean, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Three interviews, one case, and two behavioral. They give you the case two days before your office visit, and the main purpose of this process was to see how you could think outside the box. Both behavioral interviews were basic rundown's of the resume. Have a story to make yourself standout and show a team orientated approach.

Interview Question – Identify a class not pertaining to your major that you thoroughly enjoyed and why.   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details – I went through Campus Recruiting. First attended various info sessions. Submitted resume and cover letter on campus career website and company career website. After resume screening, I had my on-campus Interview. It was rather easy behavioral interview. Then after a week or two. I received a call-back for In-house Interview. Then it was two behavioral interviews and a panel. The panel was there to answer our questions.

Interview Question – None. Regular behavioral. Know your resume. Try to tell a story when asked.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I am debating.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through campus recruiting and submitted a job profile on their website. The interview was pretty basic and easy. One thing I noticed was my interviewer seemed very tired through the entire interview and I wasn't even the last person he was interviewing. I recommend having many questions available to ask them. Interview finished early and there was a lot of room for questions.

Interview Question – What skills from your experiences would be useful at the internship?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – It started with a prenight, which is more formal than the other big four. We sat down and ate dinner together - don't forget your dinner etiquette manners! It was overall very relaxed. The actual interview was a little tricky and definitely more tricky. It consisted of about 5 behavioral questions and then some time to ask questions. It took about 30 min for the interview and an additional 15 min to ask questions.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you took a risk.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Applied on campus and had a Skype interview as I am abroad. Skype is not recommended if you can avoid it. The connection was unreliable so it made things a bit awkward at points.

Interview Question – Many questions were very similar to each other, so if you have one type of answer prepared for one type of question, it made it difficult when 3 or 4 of the same question were asked.   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Overall, great experience. I had two interviews.

1st round - on campus

2nd round - in their office which consisted of three interviews (2 associate and 1 partner)

I felt that the partner interview was the easiest. I am not going to lie, I practice and prepared for these interviews. I suggest you practice in the mirror till you feel very comfortable with your answers. STAR method helped me.

Interview Question – All behavioral questions   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – First round: on-campus interviews to pass the weeding out test.
Next: at PwC with 2-4 interviews with partners and directors.
Offer received same day as interview.

Interview Question – No curveballs. I thought it was a casual conversation. In one of the interviews, we talked about football for the first 15 minutes.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details – Most interns get recruited from College campus events. Then you have an intital interview. You go on a office interview next. The interviews are very low key and are nothing to be worried about.

Interview Question – There were really no difficult questions. We just had converstations for the most part.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

Interview Details – Very standard procedures. Campus interview first and then office visit, then notified my offer after a week because they had other interviewees came in in the following week. In Dallas, they threw an extravagant dinner, and the hotel was very fancy. Don't sweat out. HR and interviewers were all easy going and nice. -- I guess it really depends on the interviewers ---- I was lucky. All easy behavioral questions.