PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

2.9

Intern Interview

Interview

Campus interview and behavior question. First time to interview with big four. Everything is hard in the beginning. Need more time to prepare. You should know why you want to do this job. Show some passion. That's the key

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied for the internship after a recruit visited my college. After receiving an invitation to interview, I attended the Pre-Night which really helped me to get to know the company and my interviewer. The next day, I attended my interview. It was very successful because I had already had the opportunity to meet with my interviewer the night before.

Interview Questions

• Share a time where you had to change the way you communicate with others.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

Interview

Only four behavior questions. Nothing unexpected. Interviewer was nice. THere was a reception to meet the employer before the interview. So felt really relaxed that day.....After two weeks got the invitation for on-site interview.

Intern Interview

Interview

Very easy 3 step process. First step was an on campus interview that was relatively simple and then I had an additional interview on campus. The last phase was an in person interview at the office that lasted all day. I spoke with a manager, a director, a partner, and a rep from HR.

Interview Questions

• There were not many difficult questions. Most were specific questions related to my field of study.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

I was interviewed as a college recruiting intern. Honestly, I don't remember it much as I was 15 and I only did it because my family works there. It was a good experience but I don't want to ever work in corporate American ever again.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Pretty standard interview. On campus, mostly fit questions, nothing too technical. They just want to see if you're competent and will be easy to work with. Great company, great people. Would recommend

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of this internship?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There are two rounds of interview. Passed the first interview that hosted on campus. The second interview hosted in Pwc chicago office. I had a prenight before the interview. I was very quite during the prenight. The second day, there are two interviews with a manager and a partner.

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview last for 30 minutes. I was asked some basic questions including past experiences.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a challenging experience you have in your previous job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Baltimore, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

After the initial resume/cover letter submission, a recruiter came to campus and had a 1 on 1 interview. Next they invited me to their office where I had 3 thirty minute 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions

• Questions were mostly behavioral and none stood out as too difficult to answer.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

I was recruited at a career fair on campus, and was invited to enroll in the elevate program. Once registered there was a date set for an initial interview and a social event the night before the interview to break the ice and interact with some employees. The interviewer was very friendly and questions were laid out logically and in a manner that was easy to answer.

Interview Questions

• I wouldn't say that any question was overly difficult. The most challenging one for me was "how do you react when you feel that team members are relying on you to do their work for them? give examples of what you would do or have done in that situation"   Answer Question