PwC

Updated Feb 20, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2013.

I went through Campus Recruiting. First attended various info sessions. Submitted resume and cover letter on campus career website and company career website. After resume screening, I had my on-campus Interview. It was rather easy behavioral interview. Then after a week or two. I received a call-back for In-house Interview. Then it was two behavioral interviews and a panel. The panel was there to answer our questions.

Interview Questions
  • None. Regular behavioral. Know your resume. Try to tell a story when asked.   Answer Question

I am debating.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2013.

I applied for this summer internship through my school's campus recruiting program. The process began with an information session, followed by an interview offer after application. Finally, there was a super day at the office with a brief orientation and three back-to-back interviews. The morning after the interview day, I was contacted by both my campus recruiter and one of the interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to be in "XYY" Line of Service.   View Answer
    No negotiation attempted; except for a expedited response following super day. I was hitting deadlines for other offers but wanted to hear from PwC first.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied on campus and had a Skype interview as I am abroad. Skype is not recommended if you can avoid it. The connection was unreliable so it made things a bit awkward at points.

Interview Questions
    • Many questions were very similar to each other, so if you have one type of answer prepared for one type of question, it made it difficult when 3 or 4 of the same question were asked.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

It started with a prenight, which is more formal than the other big four. We sat down and ate dinner together - don't forget your dinner etiquette manners! It was overall very relaxed. The actual interview was a little tricky and definitely more tricky. It consisted of about 5 behavioral questions and then some time to ask questions. It took about 30 min for the interview and an additional 15 min to ask questions.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Applied through campus recruiting and submitted a job profile on their website. The interview was pretty basic and easy. One thing I noticed was my interviewer seemed very tired through the entire interview and I wasn't even the last person he was interviewing. I recommend having many questions available to ask them. Interview finished early and there was a lot of room for questions.

Interview Questions
    • What skills from your experiences would be useful at the internship?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

First round interview was a breeze. Asked simple questions about your resume and gave you background on the internship. Second round was 5 interviews in the office. Asked normal behavioral questions and questions about yourself. Nothing was unexpected, and the people were very nice.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years, and what are you doing to get there?   Answer Question

Offer from another firm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

On campus interview, office interview. The office interview had 3 interviews and lunch, including 2 behavorial interviews and ! case interview. For the case interview you have 45 minutes in the office to hand write a deck on information you have been given 2 days prior (it was a data dump).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Met PwC first through on campus recruiting then had an on-campus interview. Was offered my in office interview during the initial interview. Went to the office for a dinner the night before interviews and then had interviews all day the next day. Easy, relaxed process. Had three interviews in office and a panel discussion which was more just asking questions to younger employees in the company.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were all behavioral. Nothing really shocked me or caught me off guard   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Overall, great experience. I had two interviews.

1st round - on campus

2nd round - in their office which consisted of three interviews (2 associate and 1 partner)

I felt that the partner interview was the easiest. I am not going to lie, I practice and prepared for these interviews. I suggest you practice in the mirror till you feel very comfortable with your answers. STAR method helped me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in September 2013.

My first interview was on campus. I had previously attended a career fair and recruiting event to get to know some of the representatives. The first round was just one 1:1 interview. Not difficult. I was basically told at the end I would be receiving a second interview. About a month later I went to their office for second round interviews. There was breakfast and a short presentation. Then I went through three 30 minute interviews. No hard questions. All conversational. Just found a way to relate my experiences to the qualities that they are looking for in an employee. We had lunch afterward and they called me and made an offer about 30 minutes after I left the office.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected. All interviews were conversational   Answer Question