PwC

Average Difficulty
123 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Everyone at PwC was extremely friendly. During my interviews, I wasn't asked any technical questions or really anything difficult for that matter. I mostly just went over my resume and then talked about current tech trends. Don't be nervous!

Interview Question – One of the partners asked me what I thought PwC charges companies for consulting, per person per hour.   Answer Question

San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview Details – Got a call from campus recruitment , had one on campus and onsite interview. Interviews are mostly behavioral and resume based. One of the final interviews is a stress interview mostly based on resume details.

Interview Question – I was quizzed on resume and was asked to justify my field of interest.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation.

Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Interview Details – 1st Stage - Campus interview (One 45 mins interview)
The first stage was a campus interview and a pre-night dinner.
2nd Stage - Office interview (Three 45mins 1:1 interviews)
The office visit starts with a pre night dinner. Next morning candidates have breakfast with the greeters and do the interview straight after breakfast.

Interview Question – The questions were mostly conversation based rather than behavioural questions. The interviewers were really nice and gave a lot of chances for interviewees to learn more about the company and position. I also had enough time to talk about my experience.   Answer Question

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview Details – Got a call for an on campus interview. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Why consulting, How does you tech experience or whatever you have learnt will help us.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

Interview Details – I received the interview through campus recruiting, I submitted a resume and was preselected for an interview. During the pre-night, I spoke with multiple associates, including my interviewer (I didn't know it at the time). The interview wasn't too difficult. The first half consisted of standard behavioral questions and a few situational questions. Then about twenty minutes, the interviewer opened up a case discussion. He described a situation on the white board where a company with a standard heirarchy that was struggling with their sales positions at the bottom. He explained the entire chain of command and you had to talk out a solution.

Interview Question – The business case was definitely the most challenging. He described a situation on the white board where a company with a standard heirarchy that was struggling with their sales positions at the bottom. He explained the entire chain of command and you had to talk out a solution.   View Answer

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Applied via the Career Center and talk to them at the Career Fair, got an interview somehow.

Interview was pretty informal, he rarely asked me any questions, he had me ask him questions the entire time. The only question he asked me was which sector of PwC's IT division could I see myself in?

Interview Question – "Where do you see yourself within the IT department?"   Answer Question

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details – Firstly, they called for me campus interview. They asked me about myself. The first question was tell me about yourself. Secondly, they asked my strengths and weaknesses. Then, they went over my resume and asked my previous internships.

Interview Question – They asked me some behavioral questions such as tell me a time when you conflicted with a team member in a group project and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – The process as a whole was relatively laid back and casual, although I was a campus recruit, which could be different than someone applying from the outside. The best advice I can pass along is to be as personable as possible. The HR department sees all kinds of qualified candidates, but the distinguishing factor can often be having an agreeable personality and positive attitude.

Interview Question – N/A - Overall the questions really were quite straightforward and conversational.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations. The intern hourly rate was preset.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview Details – Got the interview through an on campus posting. Also I networked with various PwC associates during their networking event, so that definitely helped. It was a fairly simple interview. My interviewer just asked about resume and experience. There were no technical questions. However competition is tough since they recruit form multiple universities in the area.

Interview Question – Why do you want to go into this service line?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Campus interview -- Leadership Program -- Internship offer (no additional interviews)

Interview Question – There really wasn't one. All behavioral questions.   Answer Question