PwC Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2015

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2013.

Interview

On campus interview, office interview. The office interview had 3 interviews and lunch, including 2 behavorial interviews and ! case interview. For the case interview you have 45 minutes in the office to hand write a deck on information you have been given 2 days prior (it was a data dump).

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Detroit, MI) in October 2013.

Interview

Met PwC first through on campus recruiting then had an on-campus interview. Was offered my in office interview during the initial interview. Went to the office for a dinner the night before interviews and then had interviews all day the next day. Easy, relaxed process. Had three interviews in office and a panel discussion which was more just asking questions to younger employees in the company.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all behavioral. Nothing really shocked me or caught me off guard   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Overall, great experience. I had two interviews.

1st round - on campus

2nd round - in their office which consisted of three interviews (2 associate and 1 partner)

I felt that the partner interview was the easiest. I am not going to lie, I practice and prepared for these interviews. I suggest you practice in the mirror till you feel very comfortable with your answers. STAR method helped me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2013.

Interview

My first interview was on campus. I had previously attended a career fair and recruiting event to get to know some of the representatives. The first round was just one 1:1 interview. Not difficult. I was basically told at the end I would be receiving a second interview. About a month later I went to their office for second round interviews. There was breakfast and a short presentation. Then I went through three 30 minute interviews. No hard questions. All conversational. Just found a way to relate my experiences to the qualities that they are looking for in an employee. We had lunch afterward and they called me and made an offer about 30 minutes after I left the office.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. All interviews were conversational   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

First round: on-campus interviews to pass the weeding out test.
    Next: at PwC with 2-4 interviews with partners and directors.
    Offer received same day as interview.

Interview Questions

• No curveballs. I thought it was a casual conversation. In one of the interviews, we talked about football for the first 15 minutes.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

There were 3 bevahioral interviews, all done in one day on site at the new york office. All only 30 minutes. Spent lunch and small breakfast with other interviewees and random associates before and after interviews.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me something impressive about yourself that isn't on your resume"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Everyone at PwC was extremely friendly. During my interviews, I wasn't asked any technical questions or really anything difficult for that matter. I mostly just went over my resume and then talked about current tech trends. Don't be nervous!

Interview Questions

• One of the partners asked me what I thought PwC charges companies for consulting, per person per hour.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Had a series of on campus and in office interviews. Most of the questions were behavioral. Be prepared and know why you want to work for the company. It is important that you demonstrate skills indicative of the fact that you would be a good fit for client facing work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Houston, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

1st Stage - Campus interview (One 45 mins interview)
    The first stage was a campus interview and a pre-night dinner.
    2nd Stage - Office interview (Three 45mins 1:1 interviews)
    The office visit starts with a pre night dinner. Next morning candidates have breakfast with the greeters and do the interview straight after breakfast.

Interview Questions

• The questions were mostly conversation based rather than behavioural questions. The interviewers were really nice and gave a lot of chances for interviewees to learn more about the company and position. I also had enough time to talk about my experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

Great interview process, was greeted very professionally and instantly felt that I was being pursued. Two interviews back to back, one with a manager and the other with a partner. About 30 minutes long, but went by very quickly as they are both really interested in getting to know who you are. Overall, felt very welcomed, and had a great first office visit impression.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate.