PwC

Updated Jan 19, 2015

2.9

156 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Everyone at PwC was extremely friendly. During my interviews, I wasn't asked any technical questions or really anything difficult for that matter. I mostly just went over my resume and then talked about current tech trends. Don't be nervous!

Interview Questions
  • One of the partners asked me what I thought PwC charges companies for consulting, per person per hour.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in April 2013.

Had a series of on campus and in office interviews. Most of the questions were behavioral. Be prepared and know why you want to work for the company. It is important that you demonstrate skills indicative of the fact that you would be a good fit for client facing work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in March 2013.

1st Stage - Campus interview (One 45 mins interview)
    The first stage was a campus interview and a pre-night dinner.
    2nd Stage - Office interview (Three 45mins 1:1 interviews)
    The office visit starts with a pre night dinner. Next morning candidates have breakfast with the greeters and do the interview straight after breakfast.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were mostly conversation based rather than behavioural questions. The interviewers were really nice and gave a lot of chances for interviewees to learn more about the company and position. I also had enough time to talk about my experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PwC in March 2013.

Great interview process, was greeted very professionally and instantly felt that I was being pursued. Two interviews back to back, one with a manager and the other with a partner. About 30 minutes long, but went by very quickly as they are both really interested in getting to know who you are. Overall, felt very welcomed, and had a great first office visit impression.

Did not negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Got a call from campus recruitment , had one on campus and onsite interview. Interviews are mostly behavioral and resume based. One of the final interviews is a stress interview mostly based on resume details.

Interview Questions
    • I was quizzed on resume and was asked to justify my field of interest.   View Answer
    No Negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Got a call for an on campus interview. The interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • Why consulting, How does you tech experience or whatever you have learnt will help us.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Applied through my school's career service, got an interview, and met with a partner of a local branch. Set up a time slot and met with the interviewer in the career service building. Pretty straight forward questions, some behavioral, a few questions on the stuff I listed on my resume.

Intern Interview

Applied via the Career Center and talk to them at the Career Fair, got an interview somehow.

Interview was pretty informal, he rarely asked me any questions, he had me ask him questions the entire time. The only question he asked me was which sector of PwC's IT division could I see myself in?

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

The process as a whole was relatively laid back and casual, although I was a campus recruit, which could be different than someone applying from the outside. The best advice I can pass along is to be as personable as possible. The HR department sees all kinds of qualified candidates, but the distinguishing factor can often be having an agreeable personality and positive attitude.

Interview Questions
    • N/A - Overall the questions really were quite straightforward and conversational.   Answer Question
    No negotiations. The intern hourly rate was preset.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Got the interview through an on campus posting. Also I networked with various PwC associates during their networking event, so that definitely helped. It was a fairly simple interview. My interviewer just asked about resume and experience. There were no technical questions. However competition is tough since they recruit form multiple universities in the area.