PwC

2.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in November 2010.

interviewed with 5 people, including 1 partner. Everyone was super nice and really helped me to calm down and feel comfortable. Even though I talked to 5 interviewers and it was pretty intense talking...it was a really casual setting and we had pleasant conversations. Overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC in November 2009.

It was very unfriendly. They did not try to make me feel comfortable and just asked questions off a sheet. They were writing my answers down which made it very awkward and the interview did not flow.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something you saw on the news that affects you in your chosen field?   Answer Question

I wanted a summer internship, but they offered me a winter internship. I did not want to push my graduation date back so I declined.