PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship Interview

Internship
Peoria, IL

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2010.

Interview Details – interviewed with 5 people, including 1 partner. Everyone was super nice and really helped me to calm down and feel comfortable. Even though I talked to 5 interviewers and it was pretty intense talking...it was a really casual setting and we had pleasant conversations. Overall a very positive experience.

Interview Question – why pwc   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Internship
Chicago, IL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in November 2009.

Interview Details – It was very unfriendly. They did not try to make me feel comfortable and just asked questions off a sheet. They were writing my answers down which made it very awkward and the interview did not flow.

Interview Question – Tell me something you saw on the news that affects you in your chosen field?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wanted a summer internship, but they offered me a winter internship. I did not want to push my graduation date back so I declined.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!