PwC

PwC Internship Interview Questions

2.8

43 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

Your first have to directly apply for the program. It normally takes 2-3 weeks to hear bak from them to determine whether you have gotten the first round of interviews. Normally this is a one-to-one. It normally takes place in your college's career center. The second round is at the PWC offices and may be with multiple people at once

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC.

Was selected through on-campus recruiting. PwC had a formal dinner the day before the interview where you could ask questions to current employees. Very professional. Had the interview the next day with the same person i spoke to the night before. Went very well. Never got a yes or no answer.

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC.

Office where there were alumni from my university where much more receptive to me, and vice versa. If you're not from one of their "core" schools then you can forget it.

Interview Questions
    • The interviewer asked many questions about my resume, but the most unexpected was just about me. He asked, "what do you like to do?" which is a very simple question but it caught me off guard. I would just try to be personal and not so serious and rigid.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

I applied through my university and received documents to be filled out online two weeks later. I was then called for an initial phone screen one week after that. The questions were pretty general like when will I have completed 150 credits and if I plan to pursue a CPA license. A week later I scheduled a phone interviewed that lasted about thirty minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2013.

First went through on campus recruiting. Met with a manager from PWC and was very conversational interview. Asked about teamwork examples (bad team players, how you handled situation, etc). Received a call for a second round interview about 4-5 days afterwards. The super day kept being pushed back because they wanted all the candidates to be in the office at the same time. Was pushed back about 3 weeks to late November.
    Superday started with breakfast, a HR manager presentation and then a panel with 2 young associates. Make sure to ask a question ( I asked about opportunities for international travel). Next I had 3 consecutive interviews starting with the manager, then director and lastly managing director. The manager asked the most technical questions ( Why Pwc, why tax, how do you manage time, work late + manage course load, team work, etc). The director was very laid-back and talked about the social aspect, sports teams that PWC can offer. Maybe asked 1 question off my resume regarding previous internship. Lastly was the managing director. Asked several questions about why accounting, why my school and why tax. Make sure to speak about at least one relevant accounting issue related to your position with the partner. This will set you apart from other candidates and the partners will love it that you did some outside research. Overall process was simple. Interviewed wendesday and heard back Monday for an offer in NYC office.

Interview Questions
    • Why accounting? Why Tax? Why Pwc? Give examples of how you managed extensive course load/job/ school at once.   View Answer
    No negotiation.

Internship Interview

The recruiter was very nice and friendly. He doesn't make you feel uncomfortable at all, which is what some interviewers try to do. The people at their office is very nice too. They mainly want to see whether your personality fits with the company or not.

Interview Questions
    • What makes you want to stay here is your family is in Taiwan?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in September 2013.

Met PwC at a career fair and was invited to interview a few days later. Process was very straightforward. Interviewer was very knowledgeable and did not ask any hard or challenging questions. The interview felt more like a conversation than an interview. I was given a thorough overview of the job details and the overall culture of the work environment.

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Met with recruiters at career fair and was soon offered to interview and invited to dinner to meet with company representatives. The next day I had two 15-minute behavioral interviews and invited back for super day at office. I declined office interview due to another opportunity

Very upbeat, friendly interviewers

Internship Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

One on campus and another onsite

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PwC in December 2012.

It was quite smooth. First round interview was harder than the second.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me three things about yourself that you want me to take away from this interview.   Answer Question