PwC Internship Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2014

2.8

43 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in July 2011.

The interview process was fast as it was close to the end of recruitment period. I did not have the chance for a 1:1 interview because of the time issue.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any experience when you have to change your style of work due to receiving feedbacks?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2009.

I was called in for a group interview. At this stage we had some team excerises and some debate. After this stage we were tested on different skills, such as English, economics and thinking outside the box. There were a lot of situations given and each one had a set of questions, usually with double or triple negations, aimed to see how well you understood the issues. After this, was called in again for an interview face to face with a hiring manager.

Interview Questions
    • The whole Intelligence testing process was the most difficult out of the interview, but not that scary.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in November 2009.

It was very unfriendly. They did not try to make me feel comfortable and just asked questions off a sheet. They were writing my answers down which made it very awkward and the interview did not flow.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something you saw on the news that affects you in your chosen field?   Answer Question

I wanted a summer internship, but they offered me a winter internship. I did not want to push my graduation date back so I declined.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

I got in contact with a recruiter. We did a preliminary interview before I interviewed with a partner. Then on the Super Day I interviewed with several partners. The whole interview process was long but very easy going in the beginning. Towards the end the interviews got to be a little more nerve racking.

Interview Questions
    • "Tell me a situation in which you had to..." Scenario questions are the most difficult.   Answer Question
    None for the start internship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

The process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

4 Back-to-Back interviews and 2 info sessions. Get ready to know about the position, your strengths etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at PwC in December 2012.

It was quite smooth. First round interview was harder than the second.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me three things about yourself that you want me to take away from this interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in June 2012.

The interview process was very smooth had 2 face-to-face interviews that lasted 45 mins then a week later I was called for the office visit in Houston. I interviewed with a senior partner and a senior manager and then went for lunch with associates who explained their experience at the firm.The 1st round of interview was Behavioral questions in STAR format and the office visit was just getting to know me as a person and giving me the opportunity to ask questions about the firm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at PwC in November 2011.

After the application progress, I receive a call from human resources who ask me to come for an interview at pwc. The interviewer was really nice and friendly. She asks me what do I know about pwc and the reason why I want to join them. It only took about 10 mins

Internship Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in March 2012.

First round on campus, and second round in the office. First round was very comfortable. Consisted of 45-50 min resume based behavioral interview. Second round was three one on one behavioral based interviews with directors/partners of the firm. Mostly behavioral, a few easy/minor technical questions. Got a call from the director about the offer 3 hours after the interview process. Great experience!

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Had a phone interview then 3 1 on1 interviews. Staff was pretty friendly and made you feel welcome. Do not get discouraged if you don't get it because internship is generally harder to obtain than a full time position.

There was no negotiation

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!