PwC

Employer Engaged

PwC Internship Interview Questions

2.8

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Standard on campus interview with a site interview scheduled later.

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Internship Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in March 2012.

First round on campus, and second round in the office. First round was very comfortable. Consisted of 45-50 min resume based behavioral interview. Second round was three one on one behavioral based interviews with directors/partners of the firm. Mostly behavioral, a few easy/minor technical questions. Got a call from the director about the offer 3 hours after the interview process. Great experience!

Internship Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in March 2012.

Nice people. A first round on campus. If you get second round, you have a second round on site. They'll usually treat you to dinner the night before the second round and lunch the day of

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a team member that was being uncooperative?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in March 2012.

Got emailed by the recruiter, sent in my resume and transcript. 2 weeks later he was on campus and interviewed me. Was conversational, i asked questions about the internship. He asked me about a couple of activities on my resume. Generally a good interview.

Internship Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in February 2012.

I was phone screened by PWC for the summer intern position. Spent a while researching PWC and talking to my career center on campus to prep for the interview. They were looking for a candidate with more applicable skills than a liberal arts degree, but very helpful in directing me in steps to further my career.

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in July 2011.

The interview process was fast as it was close to the end of recruitment period. I did not have the chance for a 1:1 interview because of the time issue.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience when you have to change your style of work due to receiving feedbacks?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrocław (Poland)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in July 2011.

Firstly, there was an online test which was repeated in the office. Then English test, which was basically about understanding business texts and an ability to shorten them in other words and find the essence of the given texts. Then an assessment center, which consists of group task (how to invest an additional profit gained?), interview with one oft he managers and presentation in front of the manager with additional questions ( about pharmaceutical branch).

Interview Questions
    • What does PwC offer that you cannot find in the other Big Four Firms?   Answer Question
    There was no place for negotations. It was take or not kind of offer.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in May 2011.

I was recruited through an inhouse day organised by my study association. Afther this inhouse day, I had one other for only a few selected people. I decided to apply for an internship which allowed me to write my thesis and follow some projects on the side. The contact with the PwC employees was very fast and friendly. After taking some intelligence tests and personality tests, the first interview with a manager and a senior manager was scheduled. This is the most important round, and if this round is passed, high chances you will get an offer in the final round after.

Interview Questions
    not at all, salary for interns is fixed but quite reasonable (same as other big 4)

Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2011.

Applied online and did some personality and numerical tests. Got through to second round of phone interview. Interviewer asked questions very specific to the competencies listed on the website, e.g. leadership, team working skills, conflicts. Almost like checking off a list of them. Also asked about current affairs which you think may affect the industry you're applying for that expect a more in depth discussion. Lasted close to an hour, friendly overall.

Interview Questions
    • Discuss a current affair that you feel have an impact on consulting   Answer Question

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC in September 2009.

Great interview - very laid back and not too stressful. Consisted of personal interviews as well as group panels. Received prompt feedback afterwards.