PwC

2,078 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Interview

Summer

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Interview Details – I applied to consulting summer internship position through university career center. The first round was on campus and it was purely a behavioral interview. There were about 50 candidates and only about 7 made to the second round.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses and how did you deal with them.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Senior Business Analyst
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Interview Details – Initially interviewed with a consulting headhunter firm, then interviewed in person a with a group of 3 individuals. The interview was great and used a lot of analogies, examples of detailed documentation and focus on agile methodologies. The best part of the interview was that the companies values are incorporated into the interview process and allows you to recognize if you truly belong in consulting.

Interview Question – Why did you leave your previous company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – yes able to negotiate

Tech Advisory(Via Elevate) Interview

Tech Advisory(Via Elevate)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I was interviewed once on campus (behavioral interview) then after that selected to fly out to NYC office for second round interview (case question interview+ 2 behavioral interviews). After that I was selected to attend their National Elevate Program after which I received an internship offer.

Interview Question – The case was the hardest as I had never done a case interview before but if you prepare and practice you will be successful.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied for this summer internship through my school's campus recruiting program. The process began with an information session, followed by an interview offer after application. Finally, there was a super day at the office with a brief orientation and three back-to-back interviews. The morning after the interview day, I was contacted by both my campus recruiter and one of the interviewers.

Interview Question – Why do you want to be in "XYY" Line of Service.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation attempted; except for a expedited response following super day. I was hitting deadlines for other offers but wanted to hear from PwC first.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Risk Assurance Associate
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university - interviewed at PwC in October 2010.

Interview Details – An initial on campus interview with yourself, a partner, and a manager is required. Then you should expect 4 back-to-back 30 minute interviews with managers, directors, and partners concluding in a group lunch.

Interview Question – What would you say your biggest weaknesses are and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was not any negotiation from new hires from campus

Tax Associate Interview

Tax Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in May 2014.

Interview Details – The hiring recruitment is so strange because had an interview on May 2014 but the job will start on Apr 2015. Also, you need to choose the way of interview between campus way and experienced way.

Interview Question – The questions are the same I expected.   Answer Question

Elevate Program Interview

Elevate Program
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – There were two rounds of interviews, first on campus and then at a PwC office. The on campus interviews consisted of two 30 minute interviews, both behavioral and extremely conversational. Make sure to bring your resume, but don't be too stressed about this one. The interview at the office consisted of two behavioral interviews and one case study. The case study was a little nerve wracking since it was my first time doing one but the interviewer is helpful and asks questions along the way. The behavioral interviews are also very laid back and conversational.

Interview Question – The business case was difficult in that I had no industry knowledge and was expected to make a presentation out of it. However they seem to be looking more for whether or not you can articulate your thoughts and give a well structured presentation rather than how good of a solution you can think of.   Answer Question

Reporting Analyst Senior Associate Interview

Reporting Analyst Senior Associate
Tampa, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was hired via a temp agency. My account manager submitted my resume to the hiring manager, two days later I had a phone interview with the hiring manager, then 3 days later I had a technical interview, after that the next day I had an offer for the position.

Interview Question – Do you know how to code in Visual Basic?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary was already negotiated with the temp agency

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2013.

Interview Details – Was referred into the Company. Individuals I met with were very intelligent and asked both technical and non technical questions. Should know your resume inside out before the interview

Can tell from the interview process that on the job I will also be challenged to thnk outside the box. All interviewers were very sharp and knew their business focus well.

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Very easy 3 step process. First step was an on campus interview that was relatively simple and then I had an additional interview on campus. The last phase was an in person interview at the office that lasted all day. I spoke with a manager, a director, a partner, and a rep from HR.

Interview Question – There were not many difficult questions. Most were specific questions related to my field of study.   Answer Question

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!