PwC Interview Questions

3,257 Interview Reviews

2.9

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Behavioral Interview with extremely nice group of people. Be personable and make sure PwC is a good fit for you before accepting. There is not a whole lot you can do to prepare other than being confident in your abilities and confident that PwC is a good place with you for a good reason. Beyond that, be comfortable with travellng and open to learning.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I met some really good people and had a very positive experience. The interviews were not very difficult and they felt more like a discussion. We met a lot of team members right from associates to partners and that gave us an opportunity to know the culture better.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC? Why Assurance? What do you have that differentiates you from the others?   Answer Question

Experienced Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

I went through 3-4 phone interviews (one with a recruiter and then a few with people from the team) and then was brought in for an in-person interview where I met with four people.

Data Assurance Interview

Interview

I did the summer leadership program, and put data assurance as my preference. They called me about a month later confirming my interest. Then they called me to schedule an interview. I had interviews with two partners and they gave me an offer the next day. The interview was about 3 hours long, including a lunch with associates.

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The new interview process covers several acumen areas: business, global, whole leadership, relationships, and technical. Several questions can be asked for each area and there will be follow up questions based on your response to the question. You will likely need to be able to provide examples of a time you demonstrated leadership, technical capabilities, or business acumen. Being caught up on current events will help for global acumen - this might not always be an essential question to get right for on campus interviews.

Team Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through an employee's referral. The next day I got a call from the recruiter to schedule for a phone screening interview, following by a Word, Excel, Power Point assessment. Once the test is complete, the recruiter will check on the score and I passed, so she shared my resume with the managers for 2 one on one in person interviews. After the interview with the managers, I met with the partner. Decision was make the same day. Everyone was really nice. One of the best interview experience I had. Try your best, be yourself, and be confident.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? Team work experience? Why PwC? What is your career goal? Do your current employer know that you are looking for a new job?   Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

Superday, with three-30 minute interviews with a Manager, Director and a Partner. All interviews were behavioral. Off the bat I made a strong connection with one of the interviewees, so that interview turned into a fluid, normal conversation rather than a formal meet and greet.

Experienced Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

After a phone screening, i had two interviews with two separate partners in one day. Not intimidating; actually very, very open! Was later called and asked about interest in joining a different industry grouping than partners I interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• Please explain a difficult client encounter and how did you resolve or diffuse the situation   Answer Question

Core Tax Interview

Interview

First rounds is on campus interview. Went through the resume. Second round is on site, and all the questions were asked based on the five dimensions of PwC professionalism. The partner has his own way but mostly behavior questions as well. There is also pre-interview breakfast w/ current employees and office tour afterwards.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience that communication is crucial.   Answer Question

Advisory Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Quick and to the point covering technical as well as soft skills. With 3 separate panelists interviewing and asking different questions. All the interviews were on 1 days with myself and other shortlisted candidates

Interview Questions

• Technical process analysis walkthrough question, which was expected and is commonplace in such a regulated industry   Answer Question

Negotiation

Uncomfortable as can be expected, between new relationships being built