PwC Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015
3,272 Interview Reviews

2.9

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview process started with a 30 minute phone conversation with a recruiter. I then interviewed in person. I met with 4 different people over the course of four hours. It was very casual and more of a discussion. There were some typical interview questions (strengths and weaknesses) but really it was just a conversation to see if I would be a fit with their culture.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected thing was a lack of a question. There was no case study (at least for undergraduates). Unlike other consulting firms, there was no case study, which made the interview process easy but was definitely unexpected.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take the offer, tons of applicants and not much room to negotiate

Associate Interview

Interview

Applied through Tulane University CMC. Got selected for Oncampus Interview. Interview was more like a converstation for 30 mins. Also had a Pre interview dinner with the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Asked many questions regarding the classes i took during undergraduation.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Interview

Need very good grades to get interview, but once you've gotten that far it's all about your personality! They look for at least B+ average and A average in core accounting courses. Once they have narrowed it down to the high performers in school, everyone is on a level playing field meaning it is all about who you are as a person.

Interview Questions

• It was just conversational for me, no tough questions. They just want to know you are someone they want to work with.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was not an option.

Associate Interview

Interview

Attend a test with 4 parts verbal reasoning, induction, math, and personality

Interview Questions

• verbal reasoning would be the most difficult part examples are similar to SHL's   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (London, England (UK)).

Interview

application, telephone interview, assessment centre, final interview

Interview Questions

• No unexpected question. The difficulty of interview can be depending on the interviewer due to their personalities(my opinion), thus you need to be aware that they can be nice or very rude. Also you need to try to understand what the interviewer wants to hear 'exactly' as their questions can sometimes be unclear and vague then do not assume and ask them again.   Answer Question

got transferred(as the position i applied was filled during the interview process) to another position which I wasnt interested

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)).

Interview

First you fill in the application online, then you receive an email saying that they are interested and you should do the online test. After doing the online tests you receive another email saying if you passed or not. If you pass, you will have your first interview with someone from the HR department. After passing that you will be called in to do an assessment in their office wherever you applied. Finally, you will have your final interview with a partner.

Interview Questions

• If you had one million dollars now, what would you do with it ?   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

I was interviewed at my university. A couple of weeks later I was invited to an office visit. The company paid for all travel expenses. At the office visit, I was interviewed by three different people: one partner and two senior managers. Everyone was great and the interviews went smoother than expected. A few days later I received my offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you were able to successfully work alone and a time when you were able to successfully work in a team.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

One 30 minute on campus interview. Got extended to the second round. Now in the middle of preparation for the next interview. Before the on-campus interview, there is a pre-reception event to network with the recruiter and client service representatives. It's very relaxing environment. It's a good chance to ask questions and get to know the people in the company. The on campus interview is all behavioral type of questions.

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

1 phone interview, and 2 in person interview with an senior manager and an associate partner.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made innovation/improvement to better the work.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Issued an offer, accepted with no negotiation.

Audit Associate Interview

Interview

on-line application -> language test -> assessment center -> partner interview