PwC Interview Questions

2,305 Interview Reviews

2.9

Functional Consultant Interview

Resume shortlisting, Technical interview (F2F), HR round

Interview Questions
    • Client does not give you information required to complete your task and in status meetings complains about non delivery to the project manager. How would you handle such a situation   Answer Question

Associate/Senior Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

1. Written test - IQ test & skill test.
    2. Technical round - Test the knowledge of subjects and work experience.
    3. PersonaI Interview - Judgment of candidate as an individual and soft skills test.
    Thorough knowledge of MS office and Adobe is always an added advantage.
    One must be calm and composed. Interview process is more of test of attitude and temperament.

Assistant Manager Interview

Technical rounds of interview followed with a partner interview ( more basic discussion) and a Salary negotiation round

Interview Questions
    • Can be very technical in the initial rounds (depending on your hiring manager)   Answer Question
    Extremely limited negotiation space

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

First you fill in the application online, then you receive an email saying that they are interested and you should do the online test. After doing the online tests you receive another email saying if you passed or not. If you pass, you will have your first interview with someone from the HR department. After passing that you will be called in to do an assessment in their office wherever you applied. Finally, you will have your final interview with a partner.

Interview Questions
    • If you had one million dollars now, what would you do with it ?   View Answer

Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

I applied through our business career center and went through a first round on-campus interview.

Interview Questions
    • Just typical behavior questions, demonstrate leadership skills, integrity   Answer Question

Financial Services Regulatory Practice, ACA Graduate Scheme Interview

Firstly I completed the online application form, a pretty standard procedure: university education, a complete module list, secondary education - A-Levels etc.
    Then prompted to complete two psychometric tests: one numerical and one logical reasoning (i.e. shapes, patterns etc), as well as a personality questionnaire that would not affect my application's processing. I scored "above average" in both, but the tests were much more challenging than similar ones for the audit position.
    My test scores were enough to proceed to the telephone interview stage, were I was eventually rejected. The phone interview was competency based and it mostly revolved around my life experiences i.e. a time when I worked in a team, had to meet multiple deadlines in a short amount of time etc.
    The lady on the phone was very polite and friendly, but I was very nervous since it was my first interview.

Interview Questions
    • A time when you had to work with someone who had a different style of work.   Answer Question

Risk-Assurance Intern Interview

2 Rounds of interviews:

1) On-campus interview with one of the senior managers from the firm. Mostly behavioral questions dealing with leadership and collaboration. The interviewer was friendly, but made you feel awkward at times when he didn't like a particular response. Overall fairly straight-forward and simple interview.

2) Office interview with 3 upper-level employees of the firm (senior manager, director, general partner). Interviews were mainly conversational and the interviewers will extremely easy to talk to. They were very welcoming and made you fee like you fit right into the firm. Overall, easier round than the first. Provided a fantastic lunch and opportunity to meet new PwC employees, following the interviews.

Consultant Interview

campus ph secreen, flwon for company inetrview, met 5 people, 1 hr each, Veyr professional. No drilling or grilling. Very firendly people, very courteous, Nice impression. Very hard working group fo people.

Risk Assurance Interview

First interview on campus. Second interview at office with presentation, 3 back to back interviews, office tour, and lunch.

Interview Questions
    • Asked the general behavioral questions.   View Answer

Risk Consultant Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

I applied on my campus website and received a half hour on campus interview. Interview was more of a conversation than an interview.