PwC Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2014
2,191 Interview Reviews

2.9

Consulting Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Followed the instructions on the website. Fairly straight forward and you are required to complete verbal and numerical reasoning tests. I would recommend that you prepare well for these are you are racing with time. Then if you get through, you have to go through phone screening and assessment centre

Interview Questions
    • if you could change one thing in the world what would it be and why?   Answer Question
    Prepare your cover letter and cv well. Make sure there is no mistakes

Consulting Intern Interview

I had a very structured telephone interview. Most of the questions can be found online and have beed prepared beforehand. The telephone interview lasted only 20 minutes. And the HR mentioned my signal's not good. I thought I did poorly but I still passed this stage. So never give up no matter what happens.

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Campus Hire - The process was very straight forward. One interview in the September October time frame on campus. A follow-up day of interviews in the office about 2 weeks later. Offer was extended in November.

Interview Questions
    • I got a question about the bank bailout situation and offered my recommendation on how it should be solved.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

application, telephone interview, assessment centre, final interview

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected question. The difficulty of interview can be depending on the interviewer due to their personalities(my opinion), thus you need to be aware that they can be nice or very rude. Also you need to try to understand what the interviewer wants to hear 'exactly' as their questions can sometimes be unclear and vague then do not assume and ask them again.   Answer Question

got transferred(as the position i applied was filled during the interview process) to another position which I wasnt interested

Associate Interview

Applied through Tulane University CMC. Got selected for Oncampus Interview. Interview was more like a converstation for 30 mins. Also had a Pre interview dinner with the interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • Asked many questions regarding the classes i took during undergraduation.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Need very good grades to get interview, but once you've gotten that far it's all about your personality! They look for at least B+ average and A average in core accounting courses. Once they have narrowed it down to the high performers in school, everyone is on a level playing field meaning it is all about who you are as a person.

Interview Questions
    • It was just conversational for me, no tough questions. They just want to know you are someone they want to work with.   Answer Question
    No negotiation was not an option.

Attend a test with 4 parts verbal reasoning, induction, math, and personality

Interview Questions
    • verbal reasoning would be the most difficult part
      examples are similar to SHL's
        Answer Question

Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

The interview process started with a 30 minute phone conversation with a recruiter. I then interviewed in person. I met with 4 different people over the course of four hours. It was very casual and more of a discussion. There were some typical interview questions (strengths and weaknesses) but really it was just a conversation to see if I would be a fit with their culture.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected thing was a lack of a question. There was no case study (at least for undergraduates). Unlike other consulting firms, there was no case study, which made the interview process easy but was definitely unexpected.   View Answer
    Take the offer, tons of applicants and not much room to negotiate

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

1. One on campus interview, interview with a manager.
    2. On site interview including a pre-night dinner and meet with two interviewers in the second day, one is senior manager, another is a partner.

Associate Interview

Plan to have at least three interviews with managers/partners. Relaxed interview process focusing more on interpersonal interactions rather than technical skills. The interview flows like a conversation with no/limited technical questions. Things to talk about are life experiences, educational backgroud, hobbies, community involvement, etc. Each interview goes for about thirty minutes.

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!