PwC

Updated Apr 22, 2014

Getting the Interview

1,921 candidate interviews

Art Director Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – How is it possible that a person with over 15 years of Art Direction experience receive a letter stating, "after reviewing your qualifications and experience against the requirements of the Art Director position, we can not progress your candidacy to the next stage."

Interview Question – I question this because there must be others receiving interesting responses.   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – basic competency based questions, just prepare according to their competencies list on the website. They also ask quite specific follow up questions to make sure that you're not just making something up. lasted fro 50mins - 1hr, quite intense I'd say.

Interview Question – a time when you have to change your working styles   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – mostly casual conversations, just about 3 behavioral questions. Very normal~

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied online and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Telephone interview lasted around 20 minutes- very friendly and conversational. Make sure you are enthusiastic about role. Assessment centre conists of group exercise, SHL tests and written report.

Interview Question – Choose a company and recommend PwC services   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – As people have already mentioned, there are verbal and numerical reasoning tests after your online application has been reviewed. The verbal reasoning test is very straightforward comprising of a passage and logic reasoning questions pertaining to it. The numerical test is based on addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and ratios and your ability to analyse data in a table.

Interview Question – The options to the numerical problems are often designed in such a way that it resembles thee right answer very closely so as to confuse the applicant.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – On campus interview with a pre-interview social night.

Interview Question – Just simply walk through the resume.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – The interview is generally about behavioral questions. The interviewer is a partner of Risk Assurance practice. He is really nice, and will tell you other potential opportunities available. No technical questions need to be expected in the first round interview.

Interview Question – Project Management Experience.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I got the interview from on campus recruiting career fair. The interview was scheduled a week after the career fair. Two weeks later, I got a rejection letter.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join PwC?
Why are you interested in this position?
What's your biggest achievement?
  Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Applied through campus recruiting, got first interview through video, went to office day.

Interview Question – Behavior questions only   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – The interview was. Talked to manager for 30 minutes in mostly a conversation

Interview Question – Walk me through your resume   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC interview questions and advice. All 1,921 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.