PwC

2,045 candidate interviews

Senior Technical Lead Interview

Senior Technical Lead
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – 2 Technical rounds interview.
1 Managerial round, seems dummy to me
Need to negotiate for the salary, if you are good and if you feel like there is need, they will pay you

Interview Question – Depends on the interviewer.
Mostly scenario based.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – As I had other offers as well, got 100% hike from this company

Forensic Accounting Interview

Forensic Accounting

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Applied through school jobs portal. Was emailed that I had been accepted and had a 1-on-1 interview scheduled on campus. Campus interview went well and was invited to attend a Superday at their Manhattan office. Interviewed by two senior associates, one focused on behavioral questions while the other asked about a case study that was provided the night before the Superday. Lastly interviewed by partner, mostly behavioral, then was taken to lunch by junior associates.

Interview Question – The case study they gave to us candidates was the trickiest part of the whole interview process. Candidates only had a night to prepare and we were asked to prepare a presentation on our findings during the Superday and it was a pretty complex forensic accounting problem. They told us it was the first time they tried something like it and it tripped me up.   Answer Question

Advisory Manager Interview

Advisory Manager

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – I was really surprised--both interviews went really well but then they just fell off the face of the earth. I was really surprised that I never even got the courtesy of a final email/follow up call. I understand that the interview and selection process can be an arduous one however I think I deserved the courtesy of a follow up.

Interview Question – I was really surprised by how unstructured the interviews were. I found that I had to ask questions in order to get a sense of the job as both parties had little to share.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in August 2013.

Interview Details – There were 3 bevahioral interviews, all done in one day on site at the new york office. All only 30 minutes. Spent lunch and small breakfast with other interviewees and random associates before and after interviews.

Interview Question – "Tell me something impressive about yourself that isn't on your resume"   Answer Question

Elevate Interview

Elevate
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Interview Details – The process for summer leadership programs like Elevate begins around the month of February. Generally, applicants submit their resume and cover letter both to their school career center website and to the firm's application website. Most applicants receive an invitation within the next few weeks to attend an on-campus interview with a PwC recruiter; if the firm chooses to, they'll extend an invitation to their second round interview/office visit. The second round usually takes place sometime during April, depending on the location of the applicant's preference. Applicants are generally notified of their application decision approximately two weeks after the second round.

Interview Question – Why tax/audit?   View Answer

Intern Interview

Intern
Baltimore, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Interview Details – After the initial resume/cover letter submission, a recruiter came to campus and had a 1 on 1 interview. Next they invited me to their office where I had 3 thirty minute 1:1 interviews.

Interview Question – Questions were mostly behavioral and none stood out as too difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Software Senior Associate Interview

Software Senior Associate

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at PwC in May 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a call after about 3 weeks from the recruiter. This was general screening and next round was scheduled with Director.
Interview with Director lasted for almost an hour and next round was scheduled with team. They came in groups and complete interview lasted for almost 4.5 hours. Mostly concentrated on my previous experience and how to react in various situations. Interviewers seems pretty satisfied.
At the end HR told me they will get back after a week.

I followed up after 2 weeks and HR said they will let me know the next day. Nothing until 3 weeks, I followed again with the HR, who then said that they are still looking for a candidate with CLOSER experience to the requirements.

I thought this could have been known by having a closer look at my resume. Again the interviewers seemed to be pretty good and friendly, but recruiter was immature and could not answer even the simple questions regarding the company policies.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult just questions about the experience mentioned in my resume   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in June 2014.

Interview Details – Initial 45 minute interview at a recruiting conference followed up with 4 interviews at the NY office. All were conversational interviews with a mix of background, relevant experience and behavioral type questions.

Interview Question – none   View Answer

Consulting Interview

Consulting

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Followed the instructions on the website. Fairly straight forward and you are required to complete verbal and numerical reasoning tests. I would recommend that you prepare well for these are you are racing with time. Then if you get through, you have to go through phone screening and assessment centre

Interview Question – if you could change one thing in the world what would it be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Prepare your cover letter and cv well. Make sure there is no mistakes

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Ask lots of questions about the team culture you're joining. Their are a few teams that don't work well and/or led by a bad partner. Ask about the team dynamics and what is expected of you in the role. How often are you going to have to work late etc..

Interview Question – Be prepared answer the question "why you want to work with PwC". They're assessing your ability to deliver a value proposition.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC interview questions and advice. All 2,045 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.