PwC Interview Questions

2.8

2,012 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Experienced Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PwC (Tysons Corner, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

Had three interviews on site and one phone interview. I was greeted well during the interview with associate and was taken to manager office, partner and then to the HR.

Interview Questions

• Why is your future goal and where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)).

Interview

Straight forward and not multi stepped like many of the other positions with PWC. One day interview with senior management and or partner, general overview of CV and then some questions surrounding FS experience. Also be sure you are keen to travel with this job, it is a must

Interview Questions

• are you prepared to travel and be mobile resource being deployed to London and or the US   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Banga (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Banga (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Aptitude test if through a consultancy and then a couple of face to face interviews that includes technical and HR round. If through reference then directly face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• Basic Financial Concepts and Rules of Debit & Credit.   Answer Question

Experienced Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

I went through 3-4 phone interviews (one with a recruiter and then a few with people from the team) and then was brought in for an in-person interview where I met with four people.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA).

Interview

I met some really good people and had a very positive experience. The interviews were not very difficult and they felt more like a discussion. We met a lot of team members right from associates to partners and that gave us an opportunity to know the culture better.

Interview Questions

• Why PwC? Why Assurance? What do you have that differentiates you from the others?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Pre-interview process: Applied through university career site. Found out I got an interview about a week later. First round interview was about a week after that. 1st round interview: Had a networking session the night before the interview on campus. Met with several associates, managers, a director and a partner. I honestly think this was one of the reasons why I eventually got an offer - because I networked my @$$ off. Next day, I had a 30-minute interview with the partner who I had met the previous night. Asked really basic questions about my resume and experience. Found out the next day that I had been selected for super-day that would be 2 weeks later. Super-day interviews: Had a dinner with some of the staff the night before at a nice restaurant. Grabbed a glass of white wine and immediately found 2 partners to talk to (again, networking my @$$ off). Then ate dinner and chatted with one of the partners, an associate, and a couple of the other interviewees. The next day, we all got breakfast with a bunch of associates. After we walked to the office, sat through a 30-minute presentation, and immediately were put through 3 30-minute interviews, first with a director, and then with 2 managers. The interviews were all pretty basic, asking about my resume, experience, and then asking some behavioral questions "because they had to." Afterwards, I was brought to a room where they gave me sheets about all the details of working (health benefits, tech benefits, etc.). Then all of the interviewees and some associates walked to a nearby restaurant and got lunch at a nice restaurant. THEN we walked back to the office and sat through another 30-minute presentation. And THEN, FINALLY, the interview was over. I found out the next Monday that I had been extended an offer.

Data Assurance Interview

Interview

I did the summer leadership program, and put data assurance as my preference. They called me about a month later confirming my interest. Then they called me to schedule an interview. I had interviews with two partners and they gave me an offer the next day. The interview was about 3 hours long, including a lunch with associates.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was pretty great. It was mostly behavioral and not much testing on actual audit knowledge. I guess you don't need to know everything before you start because of the phenomenal training they give. It's not very difficult to pass the interviews. By the time you reach the final interview you are mostly in. The hardest part about getting into the firm is being qualified and being recruited.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The new interview process covers several acumen areas: business, global, whole leadership, relationships, and technical. Several questions can be asked for each area and there will be follow up questions based on your response to the question. You will likely need to be able to provide examples of a time you demonstrated leadership, technical capabilities, or business acumen. Being caught up on current events will help for global acumen - this might not always be an essential question to get right for on campus interviews.

Senior Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC in August 2015.

Interview

People were really good and were asking questions related to study work experience..Good experience..2 round panel....interview by very talented people..iam happy i was selected ...It was through fin search consulting LLP

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary