PwC Interview Questions

3,062 Interview Reviews

2.9

IFS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Phone screening interview, then in person super day with 3 people in that line of service ranging from senior associate to senior manager. I kept in constant contact with the recruiter which made the transition more more smooth. All questions were behavioral. The only thing technical is what I brought up to make myself stand out.

Interview Questions

• What skills from your past experiences can you utilize at PwC?   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial interview with Recruiter - she sent email about the position - then I sent her my most recent resume. She asked why I was looking for new employment - informed her that my contract had just ended.
    Next - she passed my resume on to the senior recruiter and that recruiter went through my resume and asked about my experience, what can I contribute to the position.
    Next - the Senior Recruiter passed my resume and information on to the Project Manager and that interview was great, she asked about my IT background, how the team would be structured and also what I could contribute as the Team lead.
    Finally was the face to face at the local office with a PWC Director and the PM. It went well and I had an offer within 4 days.

Interview Questions

• Why are you seeking a new position with this company. What can you contribute to this team?   Answer Question

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

After three phone interviews, I was asked for a one day session. On that day, one info session followed by two in-person interviews. All behavior questions. Think more on topic about
    Time conflict
    Group work
    Leadership
    How to learn a new skill

Interview Questions

• when you encountered difficulties, how do you solve that problem?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

I had applied atc ampus career website then first round interview at campus. Later on site interview at the firm. mainly about examples of various situations
    why you choose the firm and weakness
    standard behavior qs

Interview Questions

• mainly about examples of various situations
      why you choose the firm and weakness
      standard behavior qs

Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview consisted of a case study and group interview. There were five interviews in total. The final was in the office with another candidate. The first two were phone conversations.

Advisory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview process includes a behavioral and case interview testing both technical as well as soft communication skills. It forces you to think through the business problem and identify multiple scenarios as alternative ways to think about the solution.

Interview Questions

• What are the business problems you have tried to solve in the past?   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Houston, TX).

Interview

All the directors were at the dinner to meet their students, they also arrange to sit near their student. It turns out the person sitting opposite to you is going to interview you the next day. They also revealed who will be interviewing who.

Two directors didn't show up including mine so I was stuck. Everyone else got to know their interviewer. I sat on one end of the table so with 1 person missing, I could only talk to 2 other people. This means I only have 30 minutes interview to make an impression on the next day. Tough interview.

So my experience is: if the person who should sit with you doesn't show up, change seat asap if you still want to get the internship. Otherwise, they will think you are shy. Not a good character in public accounting. You can talk to yourself, that will look very good. If you change seat, you will make a ruckus because of the arranged seating. They might think you are a suck up, but since it is already over, just do anything to have fun. Might as well back out of the office visit.

Interview Questions

• The director predenteded to be a difficult client, not listening, poor communications, on the verge of flipping, then see how you deal with him.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Received an interview for the experienced position
    Did really well, but since I was a college graduate, my resume was then forwarded for an inexperienced role.
    Did really well, however the interviewer was inexperienced and lacked communication skills. Needless to say it was a poor interview process

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

There's three rounds of interviews - 1 with a Manager, 1 with a Director, and a final interview with a Partner. The questions are scripted and very anecdotal based. Spend time working on rehearsed stories.

International Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

On campus interview was pretty standard, basic resume questions and why this job? why this city? type stuff. Got a call back to do an office visit 10 days later. Had honestly given up on the job by then. They flew me out to NYC, and put me up in a very nice hotel. The office visit began with an hour long presentation with light breakfast where they basically just tried to sell us on PWC. Interviewed with a few other students from my same school, so we were all together pretty much the whole day outside of the actual interviews.

After the presentation there were 4 back to back 30 minute interviews with Directors. Mostly behavioral questions, nothing too tricky though. Then the interviewees had lunch with associates before we were on our way. Got an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict due to cultural differences, and how you solved it.   Answer Question