PwC

Updated Nov 17, 2014
2,443 Interview Reviews

2.9

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

PwC use their own interview guide to ask questions in both the first and second round interview. Be prepared! it's more than just typical behavior questions and very detailed.

Interview Questions
    • Know your career plan and fully know the reason behind your every choice in life (why this Unvi? why this city?)   Answer Question

Tax Inter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Got an interview on campus. Dinner and an interview the next day. Interview was mostly informal. There was one or two behavioral questions but mostly just going over the resume and expanding on experience. Then had an in-house interview. There was a presentation about pwc and two interviews. Similar to the on campus interview but more behavioral questions. Pretty fun experience overall.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when someone was doing something unethical and you did something about it.   Answer Question
    PwC is one of the best, if not the best, accounting firm in the nation. PwC has some of the best clients to work on.

Audit Associate Interview

Campus standard interview either by a partner or HR recruiter; second round is on site interview, consisting of three rounds, half day. One manager, one partner and senior associate. Interview with partner is the key. Once nail that down, pretty much you're set.

Assurance Interview

Campus recruiting at first, during the recruiting process, the online application is necessary. After that, selected candidates would be in the first round interview. Then, in the second round interview, free flight and hotel provided for interviewees to go to the real office.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions are behavioral, my interviewer is a serious person with little smile in his face.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

People are weird at this firm. They only care about themselves and that's sad. I will never advise someone to work for a Big 4 if they want to enjoy a positive worklife.

The Big 4 was a backup

Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

The interview process was great. They have a new process where each of your interviews will test a certain part of the "PwC professional". They put on a fantastic reception after the Superday.

Audit Associate Interview

It was campus recruiting and I had a pre-interview dinner before the actual interview followed by an office visit with interviews as well as lunch with a few new associates. The people that I have met were friendly and professional.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly conversational questions with an occasional behavioral question.

Named an instance where you displayed leadership.
        Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruitment.I had an initial interview on campus with a senior associate and was then invited to the NYC for super day.At super day, there was a briefing with the recruiting managers who were really nice and we were provided breakfast.We were paired with a "buddy" (associates who showed us around and took us to our interviews ) and I interviewed with 2 senior associates and a partner.All the interviewees went out to lunch with the buddies after the interviews and it was just a really good experience.I got a call on the evening of the interview from the partner I interviewed with telling me I got the offer and an official offer letter was sent a couple days after.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions. PwC has a new hiring spectrum so they ask a variety of behavioral questions to see if you're a good fit for the company.   Answer Question
    Interns don't get negotiations but they pay really good in my opinion so I don't think a negotiation is required.

PWC Advisory Associate Interview

I applied through the school's career service and got an on-campus first-round interview. Purely behavioral, pretty standard interview. Interview questions are like why consulting, why PwC, where do you see yourself in 5 years, and what specific consulting division you want to work in. So make sure that you research the company well and have a concrete career plan with the company.

Interview Questions
    • What has been a time that you persuaded a group. What has been a time that you failed.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

had a phone interview first, and then sent to office visit a week later. The most questions were behaviroral questions. Just make sure you have enough examples to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • how to you deal with the people who are hard to communicate with?   Answer Question