PwC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015
2,852 Interview Reviews

2.9

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through college's career website. First round was behavioral on campus, and the final round was at their office and included 1 interview with partner, 1 interview with director and 1 interview with manager. They assigned a buddy to help you go through the process. The final rounds were on a Friday and I received the offer via phone on Monday. Overall process went really well. Everybody at PwC is genuinely nice, and they are more than willing to help. Know your resume very well.

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Two behavior internviews with campus recruiters, one manager, and a partner. The individuals who interviewed me were very easy to get along with and I actually ended up talking about our common interests. This made it seem like i was actually not being interviewed, making time go by fast.

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through their website, went through a phone interview, then got asked to come into the office. The office visit went pretty well. There were two rounds of interviews one was with a partner in the firm and the second was with a senior associate. The questions asked were behavioral questions and then the interviewers opened up the floor for you to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work on a project or assignment with people whose culture differed from yours and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

On campus interview first, very conversational. Was then invited to the office for my second and final interview. Had 3 30 minute interviews with either partners or senior managers. All vet conversational, was never asked any traditional interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Was first contacted to have a dinner meet and greet with the people that would interview me and other candidates. The dinner was very relaxed and helped me feel at ease for the interview. This was followed by an in person interview on campus. Interview was behavioral, and did not really have any technical questions.

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Received a phone call from a recruiter asking me to set up a phone interview. Extremely easy going and nice. Phone interview was mainly behavior questions, not really resume based. Was invited for an in office interview immediately after the phone interview concluded.

Interview Questions

• If a coworker spilled confidential information how would you handle it?   Answer Question

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Interview

Had a very unprofessional exchange with the recruiter who contacted me out of the blue, set up and blew off TWO phone screenings with me in a row coming up with a last minute weird excuse at the last moment, and then ultimately, after I reached out to him to follow up, he told me that I was not qualified for the job. It's like OK... Well then why did you reach out to me in the first place??? They seem pretty disorganized and also rude.

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone screening then invitation to an on site "super day". This day had 3 different interviews as well as a corporate presentation. Overall, you will interview with typically a manager, managing director, and partner, but it could differ depending on staffing. Really pleasant people-- both the interviewers and your fellow interviewees. Had a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What is a data driven solution you have implemented?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had a challenge working with someone in a team and how you responded.   Answer Question
    • Why consulting?   Answer Question

Tax Summer Interview

Interview

Applied through school website. It was a great interview experience. I went to the super day, able to get a closer look of the company and get a better understanding of company culture. unfortunately did not get an offer, plan to apply for full time again

Core Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied through a university database. Received an invitation for an on-campus interview. While in the lobby waiting for your interviewer, there is a greeting committee. There is a greeter assigned to you and will escort you to your interviewer when the time comes.

Interview Questions

• - Name 3 strengths and 3 weakness.
      - Describe a time where you had to overcome adversity, what did you learn from it?
      - Describe a time you were in a leadership role, how did you motivate others?
      - What would you do if you caught a colleague doing something illegal/unethical?

Answer Question