PwC

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

it is three round interviews, 1-1 first, and onsite event, and another follow up, generally speaking it is a well structured, but the whole process lasts longer than regular procedure.
    onsite visit contains three back to back interviews, talking to three different people in the team from different level.

Interview Questions
    • ask about resume, projects, behavioral questions, nothing unexpected   Answer Question

Consulting Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Recruited on-campus for first round interviews. Got invited back to travel to a central office for Super Day, which consisted of an interview with 1 case study and 2 behavioral interviews. Overall smooth process.

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

30 minute behavioral interview on campus, heard back 2 days later and then final round interview at office in NYC. Three 30 minute interviews, one written case and two behavioral interviews. The case and one behavioral were with director level employees and one was with a partner. Make sure to understand the PwC professional system they are pushing.

Interview Questions
    • How do you follow whats going on in the world? Why Consulting? Why PwC?   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I've got my first round PwC interview on Wednesday. They just asked some general questions. 20 mins. Applied thru campus and went to NYC. Describe a time you were under stress ? Why tax? Why PWC?

Technology Advisor Interview

3 questions, pretty straight forward. Just practice the general job interview answers and you will be fine. No technical questions about the company or the job details. The interviewer was a senior partner, not a recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you were faced with a challenge   Answer Question

Advisory Security Consulting(Summer 2015) Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Applied through university career site, got replied after a week. Went to the pre-night dinner to meet all the recruiters and get in touched with the recruiter who actually interviewed me on campus the new day. Standard 3 phase interview, total of 30 mins, first phase consist of 2 why questions (why security, why PwC). Next are 4 behavioral questions which are mainly in the form of STAR. Last is the part whether you have any questions to ask the recruiter. The entire process did not went through your Resume at all.

Generally, if you have passed the first round of interview, you will get notified within a week asking you to have a on-site interview. And usually 2 days before the on-site interview, you will received a case which you will be discuss during the on-site interviews. Generally the on-site interview will have 2 more behavioral interviews and 1 case interview. If you also managed to went through all that process, you will get notified in another week or so of you offer or rejection.

Interview Questions
    • Behavioral questions:
      1) Tell me about a experience when someone is asking your previous work, and how did you replied.
      2) Tell me about another experience that shows your ability to teach.
      3) Tell me about the third experience which demonstrates your leadership ability.
      4) Tell me about the last experience which you have a conflict/discussion with others, what was the topic and how did you manage to handle.

Answer Question

Tech Security Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Have had just the first round. Secound round is on Friday. The Interview was pretty relaxed. Had a pre-interview reception the day before. Got to meet with the interviewers as well. So on the day of the interview I knew the interviewer, he knew me. He laid out the interview format which was to be of 30 minutes. Asked me two behavioral questions, career interests, of the resume questions. All in all a conversational interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example from your past where you worked on a project and got developmental feedback on it.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Submit resume and unofficial transcript during the online application process. Before the interview, I talked to a senior associate and after that a senior manager interviewed me. The interview was mainly about behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • How you lead yourself, how you lead others, how you lead yourself and others   Answer Question

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Did it through on campus recruiting. One round on campus and second round they flew me onsite. Everyone I met was very nice and I can tell they care a lot about the candidates. Finally declined offer because I joined a different industry, but the overall impression throughout the process was extremely positive.

Management Consultant/Risk Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

I dropped my resume on my school website and applied on the PwC website in January. There was no cover letter required (although you were allowed to submit "additional documents"). I received a first-round interview, went to a pre-interview mixer to pick up some insider views on "why PwC" and stuff like that. Went through first rounds, sent a follow up RIGHT after (they deliberate on you the same day they choose you so make sure you send it RIGHT AWAY!), and didn't make round 2 for GPA reasons. :(

Interview Questions
    • None; were quite typical, behavioral ones. Questions (not verbatim) below:

- What is your favorite class and why?
      - Tell me about a time you to prioritize and how you handled the situation.
      - You think you overhear a colleague spill confidential information to an outside source. What do you do?

View Answer