PwC

Updated Nov 26, 2014
2,479 Interview Reviews

2.9

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Campus interview and onsite interviews are all behavioral based and are all 1:1.
    Many questions are on leadership and teamwork experiences.
    Know yourself and know the position and PwC. Find enough reasons to convince yourself and interviewers why you fit in the position. There could be very detailed questions.
    Ask good questions to show you know the position and PwC.

Interview Questions
    • There could be very detailed questions on your experiences.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

First round was a phone screening with a manager in my field of study. All behavioral and technical competence questions about my qualifications. Two weeks later, I received an invitation to attend final round interviews in New York City. Three interviews: one case presentation, one behavioral, and one global acumen and technical competence interview. Interviewers were very accomodating and wanted to see you succeed. Notified of offer several hours after interview.

Interview Questions
    • Can your proposal actually be implemented? If so, how?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Phone screening led to in house interview which was then followed by an invite to their Superday which consists of 3 -1 on 1 interviews then a lunch. The environment is very comfortable and didn't feel any tension at all. They are very quick to respond where I got a call back that day.

Interview Questions
    • All my interviews were behavioral... Give me an example where you were on a team and couldn't met a deadline... etc   Answer Question
    Wasn't in a position to negotiate nor did I really need to

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus recruiting website. Got an email 2 weeks later getting invited to Superday event. The firm flies you in and pays for hotel. Superday was a presentation and 3 1-1 interviews with managers/partners

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

2 interviews. The interview was more of a get to know you phase. I interviewed with 4 people total. There were no technical questions. I visited the office to see what it was like. I enjoyed the people who walked me through the office. Associates also took me out to lunch to get to know them more.

Assurance Interview

The first round interview was very calm and relaxed, just turned out to be a conversation. The super day was an all day event that contained interviews with employees of varying importance from new associate to partner. I ended up being called just a few hours after the super day was over with an offer for the position.

Interview Questions
    • What is something you have read in the WSJ that interested you lately?   View Answer
    There was none.

Public Sector Practice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Easy interview. applied trough campus recruiting website. on campus interview was easy with a manager. on site was three interviews. first was with a manager, second was with a director and was a case interview and third was with the partner.

Interview Questions
    • all questions were behavioral based. there was one case interview on site.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

First had a campus interview. That was pretty easy, asked a few behavioral questions but was mainly conversational. Was invited to an office interview. Had three interviews: one HR rep, one manager, and one partner. Honestly the interviews really depended on who you met with, all three of mine were completely different in terms of questions and formality, but nonetheless they were pretty easy. Just go in with interesting things to talk about and ask really good questions

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you stood up for something you believe in   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

PwC use their own interview guide to ask questions in both the first and second round interview. Be prepared! it's more than just typical behavior questions and very detailed.

Interview Questions
    • Know your career plan and fully know the reason behind your every choice in life (why this Unvi? why this city?)   Answer Question

Tax Inter Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Got an interview on campus. Dinner and an interview the next day. Interview was mostly informal. There was one or two behavioral questions but mostly just going over the resume and expanding on experience. Then had an in-house interview. There was a presentation about pwc and two interviews. Similar to the on campus interview but more behavioral questions. Pretty fun experience overall.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when someone was doing something unethical and you did something about it.   Answer Question
    PwC is one of the best, if not the best, accounting firm in the nation. PwC has some of the best clients to work on.