PwC

1,905 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Intern Interview

McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview Details – I initially was recognized at a career fair where they marked my resume as one for consideration. My first interview was on campus and was strictly behavioral where all they wanted to know was about my history and what I was looking for at PwC. The second interview was at PwC and they had me meet with an associate, a manager, and a partner. Each interview was behavioral. All they wanted to know was if my personality fit with the company and the people working there. I was contacted shortly after the interview and they let me know they wanted me as an intern.

Interview Question – Name a scenario where you were challenged and how did you solve the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation phase.

Elevate Interview

Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details – Both interviews were very relaxed. A bunch of behavioral questions, then you go out to eat in the second round. I had bad luck and got a bad interviewer for the second round who asked a bunch of hard questions, but other people said that it was supposed to be a conversational type of interview so don't sweat too much.

Interview Question – Asked me consulting questions (even though I'm not going to consulting), so logic questions.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by in-person interview.

Interview Question – How will you adjust from ind to team consulting?   View Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was pretty standard, come for the day, do three interviews, do a social afterward and thats it.

Interview Question – Nothing crazy. They just kept asking me if I could handle the hard work.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Very Easy Interview

Elevate Program Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – It was mainly behavioral questions, interviewed with a partner, didn't have any technical questions.

Interview Question – Why are you interested in this program?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Participated in the accounting recruiting process through Beta Alpha Psi during undergrad. Participated in socials, on-campus job fair, on-campus interview, and then the office visit interviews.

Interview Question – None of it was "tricky", they just wanted to get a feel for you as a person, and get to know what you were interested in. Through conversation, interviewers decide whether they see you as a fit for the firm and as someone they would allow representing the firm in front of a client.   Answer Question

Advisory Experienced Associate Interview

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Apply online>2 phone interviews (behavioral/fit)>superday (5 interviews; case studies, fit, etc.)

Negotiation Details – Screw 'em, hold out for more

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Must have GPA > 3.2 for new graduate. Go to the campus recruitment, or refer by friends. Usually 2-3 rounds

Interview Question – How do you know it will be a good fit?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – School interview first and then Super Day at the NY HQ office with four partners

Interview Question – Understanding of the Risk Assurance   Answer Question

Advisory Intern Interview

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied on college career website. Attended a dinner the day before. Interview with partner on campus. The next day received word that I would be going to second round in Dallas. Flew up and had 2 behavioral and one case interview. Was extended the offer over the phone while I was on the plane before I left Dallas.

Interview Question – "Tell me two, non B.S. reasons why we should NOT hire you"   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC