PwC Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2014
2,294 Interview Reviews

2.9

Fixed Term Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Sent resume and received an email request to schedule a phone interview the following week. After the phone interview I was sent a series of Microsoft tests to take at home. 2 days later I received an email inviting me to interview with 2 people. Interview was formal, lots of "what if" "what would you" kind of questions. That evening I received another email requesting I meet with a 3 person the following day. 3 rd interview was more of a "getting to know" the company and expectations. I was called 2 days later and offered the job. I declined the offer as I had never met the partner whom I would be working for and was told that I wouldn't meet him/her until I started. PwC is going through some changes with their administrative staff and I didn't feel comfortable accepting a position having never met the partner and with the possibility that my position would end after the 1 year contract. These Fixed Term positions are just that, fixed term and should probably be called long term temp. Unless you are unemployed and simply need to work I would not suggest applying.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you experienced co-workers being unprofessional   Answer Question

Wasn't given the opportunity to meet with who I would be working for. I was all on board with the whole fixed term until I received an offer and when I asked to meet the partner first and was told no, I realized regardless of what they tell you about what "fixed term" means, it is simply just a Temp position to fill open positions until the powers to be make a decision on the direction of their administrative positions.

AIMS Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC.

Very short phone interview that asked about strengths, weaknesses, and how i review my work. Lady was pretty nice but i thought i was in the clear when i wasn't. Overall good process to learn from.

Technology Associate Interview

First round-general questions about resume and chat with partner. Second round- in office and 3 rounds of interview. Two general about resume and one case. Case is given 2 days in advance and you have to present

Advisory Associate Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. It took a few weeks for the whole process to complete but I applied on campus and had a final round. The people are really nice and that's the main thing they emphasize, the fit to the organization. However, be very explicit in what group you are interested in and articulate that clearly.

Interview Questions
    • Actually, nothing here at all. The most difficult one was tell me about how you solve problems. There are more concerned with getting to know you.   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

First on campus interview is normal behavior one. The final one contains one case interview with the case emailed to us 48 hours before. There was 45 min on the interview day to let us draw the slides on hand and then present. There were two more behavior interview on that day. People are very nice with a host who accompany us the whole day.

Interview Questions
    • How do you argue with some one about different opinion?   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Phone interview with Assurance recruiter and subsequent in person interview at PwC site. Phone interview was typical background items. Nothing surprising at any point in interview process. Very professional throughout.

Salary a little low

Audit Senior Associate Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PwC.

I received a message through Linkedin. I sent a message back with my resume and soon after I received a call for an interview. My interview was at a client site and met up with the team. I had one in person interview and 2 phone interviews. All of my question were technical.

Risk Assurance Interview

The HR Recruiter and Interviewers were very kind and hospitable. Interview was like a conversation.Half hour interview in a room. Go with the flow, answer what you really experienced but in a smart and professional way.

Interview Questions
    • Have your values, ethics ever aligned or misaligned with someone?   View Answer
    Waiting for Round 1 results.

Valuation Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

On campus behavioral interview. Asked about leadership and teamwork. Was an one on one interview with the department manager. Very general questions and very conversational. The interview lasted for 40 mins.

Financial Service Representative Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Interviewed on campus. It was a one on one interview with a senior vice president. It was predominantly behavioral. Question we spent the most time on was why this group within PwC. I would say close to half of the 45 minute interview was spent on explaining what the group did on a day to day basis and learning about PwC. No technical questions in the first round