PwC

1,918 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Two rounds; one case one behavioural

Interview Question – How can a international beverage company cut costs?   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Very behavioral based. No technical questions

Interview Question – There were no unexpected questions   Answer Question

Client Strategist Senior Associate Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

Interview Details – A recruiter reached out to me via email for an updated resume and then called me within a few hours. He asked what I did on a day to day basis and how I came across the position. Two days after this phone call, he emailed me to schedule an on-site interview with 2 of the leadership positions on site. I met with them and we talked about my resume and what I liked about the job. They asked a lot of questions about my current position and a lot of hypothetical questions and how you would solve problems such as "what would you do if the account team isn't responding to you?" I was a little frustrated because they would ask questions and if they didn't like my answer, they would ask the question again. I felt a little bit like they have answers that they want to hear and if they don't hear it right away they stop listening. The culture is WAY different than what my recruiter said on the phone.

Also, they looked at my LinkedIn and took what was on it very seriously so make sure your LinkedIn is polished.

Interview Question – Alot of questions about technical writing experience, why I like relationships and sales. Lots of "how would you handle x" questions as well   Answer Question

Experienced Tax Associate Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – all behaviroal - tell my about yourself, tell me about a time when you ...., any questions for me?

Interview Question – nothing difficult, all behavioral   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details – Upon being selected for an interview, you will first undergo a phone interview. You will then proceed to on site interviews with 2-3 interviewers (ranging from manager to partner). Questions are primarily related to your resume, and past experiences with teams. Your ability to communicate effectively ways heavily on the decision.

Interview Question – Do you see yourself on a partner track (i.e. staying until partner)?   View Answer

Tax Intern Interview

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in August 2013.

Interview Details – Had one shadow day, and a superday process with 3 behvaioral interviews back to back. The interviews were bookended by a small coffee hour breakfast, presentations, and then a lunch with associates afterwords.

Interview Question – "Tell me something impressive about yourself that isn't on your resume"   Answer Question

Team Assistant Interview

San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in July 2012.

Interview Details – Pretty easy but slow process.

Interview Question – All questions were basic.   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview Details – I initially was recognized at a career fair where they marked my resume as one for consideration. My first interview was on campus and was strictly behavioral where all they wanted to know was about my history and what I was looking for at PwC. The second interview was at PwC and they had me meet with an associate, a manager, and a partner. Each interview was behavioral. All they wanted to know was if my personality fit with the company and the people working there. I was contacted shortly after the interview and they let me know they wanted me as an intern.

Interview Question – Name a scenario where you were challenged and how did you solve the situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation phase.

Art Director Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – How is it possible that a person with over 15 years of Art Direction experience receive a letter stating, "after reviewing your qualifications and experience against the requirements of the Art Director position, we can not progress your candidacy to the next stage."

Interview Question – I question this because there must be others receiving interesting responses.   Answer Question

Elevate Interview

Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details – Both interviews were very relaxed. A bunch of behavioral questions, then you go out to eat in the second round. I had bad luck and got a bad interviewer for the second round who asked a bunch of hard questions, but other people said that it was supposed to be a conversational type of interview so don't sweat too much.

Interview Question – Asked me consulting questions (even though I'm not going to consulting), so logic questions.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC