PwC Interview Questions

2,342 Interview Reviews

2.9

International Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

I applied through my school's career center, and had an on-campus interview. After a month or so, I received an email for the office interview. The on-campus interview was conversations, mostly me asking questions to the interviewer. The office interview mainly consists of behavioral questions, and more conversations. It was not hard.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in the International Tax Department?   Answer Question

Technology Consultant Interview

Went for an on-campus interview then got invited for a 4 hour interview at the office. Went well and was easy, only difficult thing was a case, but even then not too bad

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through my school's job website. Networking dinner/event the night before on campus interviews. Invited to Super day two weeks later. Super day was 3 1-on-1 interviews with a manager, director, and a partner

Interview Questions
    • Basic fit questions. Why PwC? Why you? Only technical was "explain a mortgage backed security like you were talking to a 10 year old"   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Technology Consulting Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through campus site and had an initial behavioral interview. Got invited to a final round a week later in Chicago that had two more behavioral interviews and a more presentation style case interview. They were really helpful in getting your questions ask and several people reach out to you to help answer any questions. Be prepared to have several questions to ask before the interview.

Tax Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

First round of interviews took place on campus. Prior to the first round, there was a pre-interview social. The first round was mostly behavioral questions. I was invited to the second round a week later. The second round was held in their office, where they talked about the company, had a panel and held the 3 interviews. Each was 30 minutes and they were back to back. I received the offer the same day.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you had an issue with someone due to cultural differences.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

I went through the campus recruiting program. I would recommend that you go to all of the socials that you can before the interview process begins because the communication between employees is crazy. When I was invited to the office visit I got congratulatory emails from many of the people I met at the socials almost as soon as I found out. There was one on campus interview and one office visit. Oddly enough, unlike a lot of the reviews I had read, my on campus interview had a few behavioral questions but I didn't have almost any during the office interviews.The office interview consists of 2 interviews and one case study. The best advice for the case study I would say is to be confident , even if you don't grasp every single thing about it. As long as you can show you have some strong points you can run with those.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't have too many crazy questions. I had a lot of questions about why exactly I want this job and if I could wake up every day excited for it.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

I applied for the full time position of Tax Associate through the campus website and got invited for on-campus interview. The interviewer was a director at PwC and the process was very smooth. The questions consisted of typical behavioral questions (no technical questions) such as tell me about yourself, tell me about a time when..., why did you choose tax, etc. I got a phone call two weeks later for a second round interview and I haven't gone through it yet, so wish me luck!! But the second round consists of a pre-night dinner with staff which is a little bit informal to break the ice. Then for the actual interview, you are invited to the office you have applied for. The interview typically consists of three 30-minute interviews with two partners and one director. There will be behavioral questions but it is more conversational type, they merely want to see if you are a good fit for their firm. There will be an office tour and probably a presentation on the company conducted by a recruiter. You will also get introduced to staff (associates, partners, directors, and etc.), so you will have lots of opportunities to ask questions, network, and see if the company is a good fit for you.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing unexpected if you prepare for typical behavioral interview questions. Make sure to have personal examples of your experiences and ask questions in the end when you are provided with the opportunity.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The on campus interview wasn't terrible, just behavioral questions. I heard about a week after that I was chosen to come in the office for an final round of interviews. When I came in NYC, it was an all day event and I interviewed with 3 people. It was a great experience and everyone was very nice.

Tax Interview

I received an interview through on campus recruiting. It was 30 minutes long. A partner from the tax department came down to our university to interview us. (All the associates at the social event will help the interviewer decide who to pick!)

All candidates that were there for the interview had the same question. The interviewer believed that its not fair to grade everyone on a different level.

Interview Questions
    • The first 10 minutes are conversational. For the nxt 15 minutes she asks 3 questions about, leadership style, values in a workplace, and how you motivate yourself.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

On campus interview, all behavioral questions....be prepared to give examples and know yourself well. very nice company to work for from what i hear, if you make it! one of the hardest interviews I ever been through. good luck to you.