PwC

Updated Dec 15, 2014
2,527 Interview Reviews

2.9

Advisory Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

1st round: On-campus interview with manager. Be prepared to clearly articulate why PwC, why consulting, and behavioral experiences in school/in your internships. Be confident and don't over embellish or exaggerate your answers - they are looking for genuine people who fit in to their culture.

2nd round: One case interview (case sent 48 hours before), one interview assessing your global acumen and one interview assessing your teamwork and communication competencies. If you make it this far, its yours to lose. Again, be open, kind, and confident in yourself. They are trying to see if they can put you in front of a client.

Received verbal offer one business day later.

The whole process was smooth, everyone was down to earth and friendly, and I was very impressed with the caliber of the interviewees at the final rounds. PwC is a rapidly growing its advisory practice and is truly investing into its new hires, which factored in to my decision to accept.

Interview Questions
    • Did you get a return offer at XYZ company? If so, why didn't you take it?   Answer Question
    It was a generous offer so I didn't negotiate.

Data Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

I made it to the second round after an on campus interview. For the second round, I was invited to do an office visit. I was extremely disappointed by the visit. I did not like the culture at all. My interviews were very strict interviews, no conversation at all.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you were given a very short deadline that you had to meet.   Answer Question

START Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

The process was fairly simple. I attended the career conference at my school and talked with an associate. He referred me to the hiring manager and told me to email her. After talking with the hiring manager via email she set up a phone call between us discussing the Start Internship.

Once I was done speaking to the recruiter over the phone, I was notified that I would have an on campus interview. This interview ended up being a phone interview instead. After the phone interview, on the same day I was notified I was selected for a firm visit with 3 interviews. The firm visit was fairly laid back and easy going. We started with a brief introduction to who PwC is and a lot of statistics about PwC (remember these!! easy talking points during the interview). After the introduction we were brought into our 3 different 30 min interviews. Most of the interviews just seemed to look for your personality and your relationship building skills.

Interview Questions
    • What are specific ways that you build and maintain relationships.
      What is an example of a time when you had to deal with "new" technology in a work environment and what did you do with it and how did you adapt to the change.

Answer Question
    No negotiation

Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

I applied through campus recruiting and got pre-night and first round interview in campus. Those went well. Then I got the second round invitation in a few days. It was an on site interview. 30 mins interview with 2 managers and 1 directors separately. Those were also behavior questions

Technology Consulting Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC.

I applied this company through my school career fair and get an on-campus interview. Before the interview there's a reception dinner party. I got to talk to the guy who would be interviewing me the next day. I chatted with him for some time trying to give him a impression on me.

Interview Questions
    • some behavior questions like what would you if you are in a scenario where...   Answer Question

Financial Service Representative Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

first round on campus, waited 2 weeks to hear about second/final round, they call it an office visit, breakfast, HR presentation, 3 behavioral interviews, lunch. Had a good structure and was very conversational and incredibly pleasant. Heard back about an offer the same day.

Advisory Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

First round was a phone screening with a manager in my field of study. All behavioral and technical competence questions about my qualifications. Two weeks later, I received an invitation to attend final round interviews in New York City. Three interviews: one case presentation, one behavioral, and one global acumen and technical competence interview. Interviewers were very accomodating and wanted to see you succeed. Notified of offer several hours after interview.

Interview Questions
    • Can your proposal actually be implemented? If so, how?   Answer Question

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at PwC.

Be yourself and you'll be fine. Of course you should prep and nail the basic questions, but really think about your work experiences. Most of the questions are behavioral and aimed at seeing how you approach situations.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a moment you had to research a firm and how did you go about doing it.   Answer Question

Technology Advisory Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

All behavioral questions. Applied through campus recruiting. Got the final round interview invitation. Easy questions. Better to get familiar with the position and prepare answers to show you are a good fit.

Tax Interview

Applied online. Have the first round on campus. Before the interview, we have the pre-interview social. Interviewer is a tax manager. She is very nice. The questions are all behavior questions based on your resume.