PwC

Getting the Interview

1,904 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through campus access, and there were two round interviews. One was campus interview with one manager and second round interview was an office visit, interviewed with one manager and one partner.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, really fair and casual.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – On campus interview with a pre-interview social night.

Interview Question – Just simply walk through the resume.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Experienced Associate (Assurance) - Advanced Risk and Compliance Analytics Team Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Initially contacted by HR to know about my background, VISA status, expected pay and other HR details. Call lasted for 30 minutes.
Moved on to the hiring manager, where he asked me in depth questions on one of my term projects - he specifically asked what was my contribution.
After that, I had 3 back to back interviews with 2 managers and a director. Some technical questions on DBMS like "LIKE" and ROW_NUM.
Finally the partner round - I lost here.

Interview Question – 1. Tough boss scenario.
2. Explain each of your projects especially where you did data manipulation and analysis.
3. What did you like and dislike in your previous job?
No out of blue questions.
  Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Tax Associate Interview

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – resume screening,
interview with hiring manager,
interview with director and partner.

Interview Question – Why do you change the field of your study and career?   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Through campus recruiting, took about few hrs.

Interview Question – What did you do to make someone cooperate with you?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I got the interview from on campus recruiting career fair. The interview was scheduled a week after the career fair. Two weeks later, I got a rejection letter.

Interview Question – Why do you want to join PwC?
Why are you interested in this position?
What's your biggest achievement?
  Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Interview Details – I attended a university job fair and subsequently applied using PwC's website. About a week after talking to the recruiter, I got an email asking me to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was straight forward and consisted only of typical behavioral questions. About a week after the phone interview, I got a call about scheduling an office visit for the final round of interviews. 2 weeks later, I attended the office visit. The office visit included two one-on-one interviews - one with a partner and one with a manager. These interviews were similar to the phone interview with a couple of behavioral questions. There weren't any major curve balls or unexpected questions.

Interview Question – Where else are you looking for employment?   Answer Question

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details – their interviews are more like a chatting, they try to see what kind of person you are and if you will fit in their culture. nothing to worry about be yourself and be confident

Interview Question – know your resume very well, you might be surprised buy some questions concerning dates and tasks. Do not lie, they will catch it. keep it professional.   Answer Question

MBA Advisory Intern Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details – A phone interview, then flown to Atlanta for final interview with three different Advisory managers. They first had me prepare a case, then present it to a manger. That was followed by two more interviews each 30 minutes with a different manager each time. Overall the process was well organized and pleasant.

Interview Question – Prepare a case having to do with the auto industry and present it to a manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered $34 an hour, after some negotiating they went up by several dollars an hour.

Intern Interview

Intern
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – Met PwC first through on campus recruiting then had an on-campus interview. Was offered my in office interview during the initial interview. Went to the office for a dinner the night before interviews and then had interviews all day the next day. Easy, relaxed process. Had three interviews in office and a panel discussion which was more just asking questions to younger employees in the company.

Interview Question – Questions were all behavioral. Nothing really shocked me or caught me off guard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation