PwC

1,918 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Experienced Audit Associate Interview

Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details – One day at the office with 2 interviews. A partner and a senior manager.

Interview Question – Nothing was really out of the ordinary   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much or any wiggle room.

Very Easy Interview

Assurance Associate Interview

Boston, MA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in November 2012.

Interview Details – Good process, behavioral interviews were standard

Interview Question – None. Everything was extremely run-of-the-mill.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Intern Interview

Florham Park, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through my schools career center. I was invited to one on campus interview. The next day, I was told I was invited to interview at a superday later that month. The superday was at PwC's Florham Park Office (the office I was interviewing for) and it consisted of three 30 minute interviews. Later that day, I received a phone call from a partner telling me that I had received an offer for the internship.

Interview Question – No questions were particularly difficult or unexpected. Very straightforward and mostly behavioral questions. Many of the questions revolved around leadership and teamwork.   Answer Question

Corporate Tax & Legal Assistant Interview

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – online assessment, than interview with second online assessment

Interview Question – Why corporate tax and not physical person tax   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – mostly casual conversations, just about 3 behavioral questions. Very normal~

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – The interview is generally about behavioral questions. The interviewer is a partner of Risk Assurance practice. He is really nice, and will tell you other potential opportunities available. No technical questions need to be expected in the first round interview.

Interview Question – Project Management Experience.   Answer Question

Start Intern Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Interview Details – I applied through my school's career office. I received notice of a first interview through the school's website and notice of the second interview through email. The first interview was in person and the second interview was over the phone. After the second interview I received notice of the job offer soon after.

Interview Question – Name three words to describe yourself.   Answer Question

Summer Internship Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – I went the explorer day a few months back and I used this opportunity to talk to as many employees I could. A few weeks later I received a phone call inviting me to a superday. Fast forward to the day of the superday, I kept in touch with my recruiter and talked to multiple people in the firm.
Upon arrival, all the candidates and I were all greeted and given breakfast. After an information session there was a panel of employees who answered any questions we had. We were soon divided and given a companion to walk us to each interview. I had two interviews, one with a director then a partner. I did well because of prior interview experience and preparation time i put in. After my interviews, we were taken out to lunch and then sent home. I received a call two hours with an offer.

Interview Question – Nothing, I was very prepared. Know your resume, use the star method, show them you are passionate and motivated   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating

Tax Associate Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in February 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewers were interested in individual experiences and personalities to determine whether or not potential candidates are a fit for the team.

Interview Question – There weren't many technical questions. Be prepared to interview with multiple people one on one.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2013.

Interview Details – I applied through campus access, and there were two round interviews. One was campus interview with one manager and second round interview was an office visit, interviewed with one manager and one partner.

Interview Question – No difficult questions, really fair and casual.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC