PwC Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2014
2,334 Interview Reviews

2.9

Audit Interview

I applied through my university and received documents to be filled out online two weeks later. First I went through on campus recruiting and I met with a manager from PWC. It was very conversational interview. He asked about teamwork examples like bad team players, how you handled situation.

Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied the job on school link and got the first interview on campus. A senior manager interviewed me and it was an easy conversational one. Still waiting for the notification.

Interview Questions
    • It were all behaviorial and kind of link to your past experience. Be sure to use your most attractive activities and solution for a team conflict.   Answer Question

Technology Consulting Interview

First round in campus (one behavioral). Second round on site (two behavioral and one case). Interviewers are very nice and the case is not that difficult. Each interview is about 30 minutes and there is a prenight before the first round interview.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time that you accept an advice from someone else.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview was very easy. They just asked a few behavioral questions, and the interview was very conversational. They just try to see if you are a good fit for their office.

Audit Associate Interview

30 mins interview with a manager. General questions such as why audit. How do you deal with conflict? How do you deal with negative feedback? The greeter told me I would the get the result within two weeks.

Tax Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

I was invited to attend an on campus interview after applying for the internship through the career services web site. The on campus interview was very relaxed and questions were behavioral and resume based. After the on campus interview I was invited to an in office interview. The in office interview consisted of interviewing with two partners and a director. After these interviews you were split in groups and learned more of what PwC was about. Later that night I received a call from one of the partners that interviewed me offering me the internship.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work in corporate accounting and not middle market?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

First round interview was just behavioral - 30 minutes. Difficult questions. Interviewer seemed like he did not care what I was talking about. This was from the Chicago office. Student from Northwestern. They took 20 for first round interviews out of 230 resumes.

Tax Interview

After I went through the onslaught of pre-interview on-campus recruiting events, I went through a first round phone interview and a second round office interview. The firm did have an on-campus recruiting process at my university, but I was placed on a different interview process due to my special circumstances. The people were very accommodating and nice throughout and were able to answer my questions regarding the specific work in the specialized tax groups and how my skillset would be utilized in each group.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you stood up for what you believed in.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC.

I submitted my resume through my university's online recruiting system. After approximately one week, PwC emailed me about interviewing on campus. My on campus interview was a one-on-one interview with an assurance director. The interview was laidback, she talked about the role she served within the firm, what my responsibilities would be as an associate, and asked me a few behavioral questions. Unfortunately, I did not receive a second round interview; however, it was a decent interviewing experience.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were behavioral - - Tell me about a type you worked on a group project and one of the members was not doing their portion of the work, how did you and the rest of the group address and resolve this issue?   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Applied through my University and was asked back for an on-campus interview. There was a Happy Hour social the night before, where the recruiters made it seem like we were all already "in" since they do the majority of their cuts based on the resume. Interview was simple behavioral questions and friendly conversation, but the recruiter and I did not click so I did not get asked back.

Networking is EVERYTHING for PwC - network with them as soon as possible, even freshmen year. Even just emailing a recruiter back and forth a few times is valuable. They also take your attendance at events, so show up to the Career Fair, socials, etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you used your values to make a decision.   Answer Question