PwC Interview Questions

3,068 Interview Reviews

2.9

Tax Core Summer Seasonal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied on their website and after two days I received an email and a phone call congratulating me on obtaining a phone interview as well as multiple tips for doing well. I sent a thank-you email but didn't receive a response.

The interviewer began by describing the seasonal job in NYC which is 4 months starting from June 23rd to October 15th. Then I was only asked three questions. While I was responding, the interviewer would agree and talk casually with me. I then had time at the end to ask questions.

Ten days after the interview, I got an email and a phone call from Olivia Sinclair congratulating me on being accepted for the position.

Interview Questions

• 1. What would you do if you overheard two employees talking about a clients personal information in an inappropriate manner?

2. What if they were just laughing about the client?

1 Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and then had the phone interview with one of the tax manager.
    Received the second round invitation one week later. The phone interview was just basic behavior questions and back ground check.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Had on campus interview with a partner for about 30 mins, at the end he told me directly that I was invited to the office visit. The office visit was great. I didn't even have a formal interview, but was extended an offer whenever I got there. I had offers from 2 other big 4 firms too but I decided to accept PwC's because I felt most comfortable with their people.

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (Houston, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview with HR, HR is very nice, but she has suggested me to look for more accounting focus position, since I have already passed my CPA exams. It was just a 15 mins phone interview

Interview Questions

• This is not an Accounting related position. It is more like a Coordinator to help the auditing team   Answer Question

AML Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PwC in April 2015.

Interview

Typically dull phone call from an HR bureaucrat that doesn't even know the four pillars of AML, but is somehow involved in the hiring process anyway. Generic stock questions mostly- no preparation is needed. Followed by a promise to send your file over tot he hiring manager who has no idea how to hire people, but remains in place due to the Peter Principle. Waste of time and not a responsible way to put good talent in your pipeline.

Advisory Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview process consisted of a phone screening then invitation to an on site "super day". This day had 3 different interviews as well as a corporate presentation. Overall, you will interview with typically a manager, managing director, and partner, but it could differ depending on staffing. Really pleasant people-- both the interviewers and your fellow interviewees. Had a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What is a data driven solution you have implemented?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had a challenge working with someone in a team and how you responded.   Answer Question
    • Why consulting?   Answer Question

Interview

Talk with three persons and one is case interview, the other two are behaviors. People are really nice in PwC and treat you very well. I'm a little bit nervous in my case interview. They give you case 48 hours before your interview and you can prepare for two days. Before the interview, you have about an hour to answer questions and write slides.

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

On campus interview first, which is very conversational and I got an invitation for a final interview a week after. For the final interview, I had three interviews with two partners and senior manager, and each interview was 30 minute long. Also conversational interviews and never asked tricky questions.

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

I applied through their website, went through a phone interview, then got asked to come into the office. The office visit went pretty well. There were two rounds of interviews one was with a partner in the firm and the second was with a senior associate. The questions asked were behavioral questions and then the interviewers opened up the floor for you to ask them questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to work on a project or assignment with people whose culture differed from yours and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX).

Interview

information session on campus, apply online, 3 essays required, one of the essays is about "describe a challenge time", campus interview, 1 to 1 interview, senior manager, questions are about your resume, your experience,

Interview Questions

• Interview questions are based on your resume, time management skill, communication skill   Answer Question