PwC Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015
2,791 Interview Reviews

2.9

Technology Advisor Interview

3 questions, pretty straight forward. Just practice the general job interview answers and you will be fine. No technical questions about the company or the job details. The interviewer was a senior partner, not a recruiter.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you were faced with a challenge   Answer Question

Tech Security Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Have had just the first round. Secound round is on Friday. The Interview was pretty relaxed. Had a pre-interview reception the day before. Got to meet with the interviewers as well. So on the day of the interview I knew the interviewer, he knew me. He laid out the interview format which was to be of 30 minutes. Asked me two behavioral questions, career interests, of the resume questions. All in all a conversational interview.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example from your past where you worked on a project and got developmental feedback on it.   Answer Question

Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at PwC in February 2015.

The interview process was pretty simple. Just an office visit with 2 behavioral and one case. The behavioral were very relaxed, and conversational. My case was tough because it had to do with financial regulations. My interview was Friday, received my offer on Monday evening.

None.

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2015.

Applied by submitting my resume as a student. Got an email from the recruiter next day with an application link to apply for a position in my city of preference. First interview was a phone interview. I heard back from them within 2 weeks for a second round interview at the office. I was interviewed by partners, managers and senior associates. The interview was vary laid back, especially with the partner. Make sure you have questions for all the interviewers. Prepare to know about the company. It would be great if you give real life examples from your work experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself?
      Why did you choose to apply for this company and not for one of the competitors? What' is the advantage our company has towards the others that attracted you to apply?
      Tell me a moment of your life/work experience/school that you had to work in a group.
      Tell me a moment when you had to overcome a conflict?
      Any time about a constructive feedback you heard from a client/supervisor?
      Tell me about a time you had to reject an assignment, and the reasons why?

Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Submit resume and unofficial transcript during the online application process. Before the interview, I talked to a senior associate and after that a senior manager interviewed me. The interview was mainly about behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • How you lead yourself, how you lead others, how you lead yourself and others   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Did it through on campus recruiting. One round on campus and second round they flew me onsite. Everyone I met was very nice and I can tell they care a lot about the candidates. Finally declined offer because I joined a different industry, but the overall impression throughout the process was extremely positive.

Management Consultant/Risk Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

I dropped my resume on my school website and applied on the PwC website in January. There was no cover letter required (although you were allowed to submit "additional documents"). I received a first-round interview, went to a pre-interview mixer to pick up some insider views on "why PwC" and stuff like that. Went through first rounds, sent a follow up RIGHT after (they deliberate on you the same day they choose you so make sure you send it RIGHT AWAY!), and didn't make round 2 for GPA reasons. :(

Interview Questions
    • None; were quite typical, behavioral ones. Questions (not verbatim) below:

- What is your favorite class and why?
      - Tell me about a time you to prioritize and how you handled the situation.
      - You think you overhear a colleague spill confidential information to an outside source. What do you do?

View Answer

Core Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2015.

The key to acing PwC's interviewing questions is to practice on all the sample interview questions you come across. They tend to ask behavioral based questions.Also thoroughly be abreast with what is current with PwC. Peruse through their websites and be familiar with the content on there. Lastly be your self, and be memorable and don't forget to show some personality to distinguish yourself from the rest of the candidates. Remember it is all about confidence!

Interview Questions
    • 1)how do you keep up with current affairs/news. 2) why PWC?   Answer Question

Forensic Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in February 2015.

1. apply through campus career service
    2. receive invitation to pre-interview social the day before official interview
    had the chance to talk to current staff and other pwc newly recruited full time employee
    3. 30 minutes interview, mainly behavior questions
    did not get invitation for second round

Interview Questions
    • ask projects in resume and how to manage multiple priorities   Answer Question

Management Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC in February 2015.

I applied online through my university and through PwC's website for the internship in December. I was offered an on-campus interview in January, and then a final round interview in February. From the time of the first interview on campus to the time of the offer, the process was 28 days long. The final round interview was the best experience I have ever had interviewing. They were extremely organized and made you feel comfortable between the personal host, the personable interviewers, and the enthusiastic HR team.

In the final round interview called an office visit, there were two behavioral interviews and one case interview (each 45 minutes long). They give you the case 48 hours in advance and give you the official questions on-site. You have 45 minutes to draw up slides before you present. All three felt very conversational, which was something I really liked about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Can you describe a time in which your exposure to somebody of a different culture helped you to solve a problem in a different way? Can you tell me about a time when you helped a friend solve a problem? How do you feel about project management?   Answer Question