PwC Interview Questions

3,262 Interview Reviews

2.9

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

After three phone interviews, I was asked for a one day session. On that day, one info session followed by two in-person interviews. All behavior questions. Think more on topic about Time conflict Group work Leadership How to learn a new skill

Interview Questions

• when you encountered difficulties, how do you solve that problem?   Answer Question

Experienced Associate (Saratoga) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The single worst, most unprofessional interview process I could have conceived of. Missed calls, poorly written emails, inaccurate information conveyed by recruiters both before and after the hiring process. This list goes on...

Interview Questions

• Interview questions ranged from efforts at effective case interviews to multiple rounds of identical behavior-based interview questions.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

There's three rounds of interviews - 1 with a Manager, 1 with a Director, and a final interview with a Partner. The questions are scripted and very anecdotal based. Spend time working on rehearsed stories.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The interview consisted of a case study and group interview. There were five interviews in total. The final was in the office with another candidate. The first two were phone conversations.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Houston, TX).

Interview

All the directors were at the dinner to meet their students, they also arrange to sit near their student. It turns out the person sitting opposite to you is going to interview you the next day. They also revealed who will be interviewing who. Two directors didn't show up including mine so I was stuck. Everyone else got to know their interviewer. I sat on one end of the table so with 1 person missing, I could only talk to 2 other people. This means I only have 30 minutes interview to make an impression on the next day. Tough interview. So my experience is: if the person who should sit with you doesn't show up, change seat asap if you still want to get the internship. Otherwise, they will think you are shy. Not a good character in public accounting. You can talk to yourself, that will look very good. If you change seat, you will make a ruckus because of the arranged seating. They might think you are a suck up, but since it is already over, just do anything to have fun. Might as well back out of the office visit.

Interview Questions

• The director predenteded to be a difficult client, not listening, poor communications, on the verge of flipping, then see how you deal with him.   Answer Question

Advisory Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

Interview process includes a behavioral and case interview testing both technical as well as soft communication skills. It forces you to think through the business problem and identify multiple scenarios as alternative ways to think about the solution.

Interview Questions

• What are the business problems you have tried to solve in the past?   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Received an interview for the experienced position Did really well, but since I was a college graduate, my resume was then forwarded for an inexperienced role. Did really well, however the interviewer was inexperienced and lacked communication skills. Needless to say it was a poor interview process

International Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY).

Interview

On campus interview was pretty standard, basic resume questions and why this job? why this city? type stuff. Got a call back to do an office visit 10 days later. Had honestly given up on the job by then. They flew me out to NYC, and put me up in a very nice hotel. The office visit began with an hour long presentation with light breakfast where they basically just tried to sell us on PWC. Interviewed with a few other students from my same school, so we were all together pretty much the whole day outside of the actual interviews. After the presentation there were 4 back to back 30 minute interviews with Directors. Mostly behavioral questions, nothing too tricky though. Then the interviewees had lunch with associates before we were on our way. Got an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict due to cultural differences, and how you solved it.   Answer Question

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview began with a company overview addressed to the entire interview group. The overview covered PwC as company and also the culture/hierarchy at the service delivery center in Columbia, SC. After the overview, each interviewee met individually with 3 different managers in 30 minute intervals. The interview was laidback and conversational. It largely addressed knowledge of AML and skill sets, as well as flexibility and ability to easily switch roles. PWC is interviewing throughout the SE for positions based in Columbia, SC.

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

The first step is a 5 minute phone screening to see if you meet the job requirements. Then you should receive a phone call from a manager with more detailed questions. They flew me out to Columbia SC for the third step which consisted of an orientation and three 30 minute interviews with a associate, manager and partner. The questions will range from technical, behavioral and leadership questions. I was sent an e-mail which had instructions to take two assessment test which were logical questions. I received notice that I made it the final round and flew out again. It consisted of an AML panel (5 people in the department) for an hour, questions range from fun facts, work experience and behavioral questions. Then the last part was a 45 minute leadership breakfast which was lead by senor staff and they gave you a case study. The final round interview was with 3 other applicants and a group interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you implemented a process at your current job?   Answer Question