PwC Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014
2,285 Interview Reviews

2.9

Elevate Leadership Program Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

First round interview on campus, very casual and behavioral based
    Two weeks later, received an invite to interview in NYC for the final round over spring break.
    This consisted of three interviews, two behavior and a case. First we had a presentation from pwc professionals then were taken back for the interviews.
    After I returned, it took about two weeks to receive my invite to the Elevate program.

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Applied through school's website. Went through on campus recruitment. Two round of interviews, one with a manager on campus and one in-office interview. In-office interview consisted of four interviews with managers, directors, and partners. Mostly behavioral types of question to see how you will fit in with the company, your background, and work ethics.

Audit Interview

Each of us got a list of interviewers during the Superday. I had four interviewers. Each interviewed for half an hour. No technical questions, but there are lots of behavioral questions, especially on teamwork. So be prepared and ask wise questions. Most of us get our results in two days. All the interviewers are very friendly so there's no need to be nervous.

Interview Questions
    • If a team member does not cooperate, what would you do? The interviewer asked lots of follow-up questions after i answered her, which made me feel very unexpected.   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

I send job application to pwc's website and through campus career center. One campus interview which is mainly about behavior questions. The manager is very nice and friendly. I do not got the second-round interview.

Advisory Associate Interview

It was very easy. It was a group interview. Talked with a manager and a partner. Then we went to lunch as a group. I Got an offer on the way home.

Interview Questions
    • They asked what would keep me from working there.   View Answer
    I Didn't negotiate. It was a pretty standard offer. They gave me a month to decide.

PwC Assurance Associate Interview

applied through school, on campus interview then office visit. one partner and one manager. the partner was super nice, very conversational. but the manager focused more on the actual interview questions you would be expecting for most behavioral interviews.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Very low stress interview with one individual (manager, director, or partner) on campus, followed by interview in office with (1) senior associate/manager, then (2) partner. Interviewers are well-trained in recognizing high-functioning team members with required skills. Interview questions will be conversational to get a sense of how a person may or may not fit in with PwC culture and the demands of working in a team environment most of the time.

Interview Questions
    Very little negotiation on pay as PwC is able to hire the next person in line, but was able to state preference on office location and travel.

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

MBA hire. Apply through school career center. First round on campus, Final round on site. Offer extended the day after the final interview.

First round interview includes two back-to-back interviews taking 45 mins each. All behavioral and conversational. Watch out for some situational questions that require thoughtful answers.

Second round interview includes one case interview and two behavioral interviews, all back-to-back.

Interview Questions
    • Some situational questions such as what would you do if you are required to deliver a negative message to client?   Answer Question
    Standard base and signing for MBAs

START Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

The Interviewing process was informal as a way to ease the nerves and get to know the associates better. The actual interview session in more conversation-like. Do not let the rankings of a firm get to you. And remember names well.

Interview Questions
    • The questions are not difficult at all. Like I said before, it is more like a conversation.   Answer Question

Experienced Tax Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at PwC.

The interview process was a bit drawn out, but pleased overall. There was a minor technological glitch during the final interview, but it turned out well in the end.