PwC

Updated Feb 26, 2015
2,698 Interview Reviews

2.9

Tax Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

A campus contacts me for a phone interview after I applied online. We scheduled a 30 mins interview. It is all about behavioral based questions. For example, tell me a time when you have to deal with lots of staff and how you handle them. Tell me about your experience of working with difficult people and how did you persuade them.

Advisory Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

I got the interview from campus hiring program. There are two processes. One phone interview and then onsite interview. The phone interview is not hard, basic screening questions. Got the onsite interview invitation but declined.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at PwC.

Applied through college recruitment. GPA of 3.5+ was required in order to submit application. Was contacted by recruiter for interview at school. Somewhat informal interview probably due to the fact that it's only a student intern position. No news ever since the interview. Tried to follow up with recruiter but to no avil.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard interview. Recruiter was just doing a run though the resume.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

The first round interview was fairly typical. They asked me about my background and internships and a couple behavioral questions ("Why consulting/PwC?", "Tell me about a time when...").

They informed me a couple days later that I got a final round interview. 48 hours before it, they sent me a case study that I had to familiarize myself with. It was a few pages long, and decently complicated. When I arrived at the PwC office, they gave me and the other candidates an hour to create hard copy powerpoint slides based on questions they had on our cases. We then had three interviews in a row, each lasting half an hour. Two were behavioral interviews (they asked me about my traveling experiences, general resume questions, and again a lot of "tell me about a time when..." questions, but nothing too unexpected), and the third was the case. I had to present my presentation to the interviewer as if he was the client, which was the most nerve wracking of the three.

They called me later that day with a verbal offer!

Interview Questions
    • The case was the most difficult part. Make sure you have good presentation skills.   Answer Question
    I wasn't able to negotiate. It's a national position, so negotiating would be a little more difficult.

Tax Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at PwC.

I was interviewed on campus but was not invited for the second round. I was interviewed by a tax partner. It was a comfortable atmosphere. No difficult questions but i fumbled a little. I was not as prepared as i thought i was (that is, i had no cover letter and no supporting documents e.g. previous projects). It was about 45 minutes but it went by so fast.

WMTS Interview

The process lasted only about a month, they were very quick with it. The interview was a purely behavioral interview, very simple process. All in all it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time a teammate was not living up to expectations and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Associate Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Took less than a month from submitting app to receiving an offer. In one day I had 3 interviews: 2 behavioral and 1 case study presentation (was given case beforehand). Everyone was very kind and easy to get along with!

Interview Questions
    • Very specific questions about my past job experience. My advice would be to have examples in mind beforehand.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate.

Associate Interview

2 phone interviews plus 1 face to face interview. Nothing unexpected in phone interviews, just behavior questions and talked few former work experience. after about 1 month, they invited me to their office for onsite. Overall it was not bad, good work environment.

Core Assurance Inter Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC.

The timing is very good, a lot of applicants were invited soon after applied. Phone screening- All behavioral questions. Like feedbacks received after developmental actions. Could perform better if well prepared.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

First contacted a PwC campus represent through school's career fair. Applied via school career center website and was selected for Capital Markets and Accounting Advisory Services (CMAAS) on-campus interview. 2 rounds in total. 1st Interview: On-campus; all behavioral questions. Surprised to have a 1st round interview with a partner but went well. Selected for 2nd round: office-visit interview. 3 interviews at office. 1 with partner, 2 with MDs. Each interview is 45 minutes long. Most questions were fit/behavioral, but had some technical interviews.

Interview Questions
    • One of the MDs asked about accounting terms such as cashflows. Froze immediately.   Answer Question