PwC Interview Questions & Reviews

2.9

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Baltimore, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2014.

After the initial resume/cover letter submission, a recruiter came to campus and had a 1 on 1 interview. Next they invited me to their office where I had 3 thirty minute 1:1 interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were mostly behavioral and none stood out as too difficult to answer.   View Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in June 2014.

Initial 45 minute interview at a recruiting conference followed up with 4 interviews at the NY office. All were conversational interviews with a mix of background, relevant experience and behavioral type questions.

Software Senior Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at PwC in May 2014.

Applied online and got a call after about 3 weeks from the recruiter. This was general screening and next round was scheduled with Director.
    Interview with Director lasted for almost an hour and next round was scheduled with team. They came in groups and complete interview lasted for almost 4.5 hours. Mostly concentrated on my previous experience and how to react in various situations. Interviewers seems pretty satisfied.
    At the end HR told me they will get back after a week.

I followed up after 2 weeks and HR said they will let me know the next day. Nothing until 3 weeks, I followed again with the HR, who then said that they are still looking for a candidate with CLOSER experience to the requirements.

I thought this could have been known by having a closer look at my resume. Again the interviewers seemed to be pretty good and friendly, but recruiter was immature and could not answer even the simple questions regarding the company policies.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult just questions about the experience mentioned in my resume   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Experienced Associate Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

I had two phone interviews w/ the same recruiter, followed by a phone interview with a Manager and ultimately an onsite interview with a Partner, Manager and HR. throughout the process I was in communication with my recruiter. The entire process took about 28 days.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me an example of a project you worked on in manufacturing? give me another example.

That type of question was used a lot by both the manager and partner. It threw me off at first, but I had a lot of examples for each project/bullet on my resume.
        Answer Question
    I had two other offers on the table. I was able to use them to counter-offer.

Experienced Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

I was selected via the Campus Recruiting route. Had a telephonic screening, background check, 1-1 interview, panel session and a lunch round. Got an offer within 2 days of my panel session. After a few rounds of negotiation, I accepted. The whole process took less than a month.

Interview Questions
    Could negotiate sign-on bonus only

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

Applied several times on website several times. Process was lengthy and disorganized; had nearly a dozen calls and in person interviews; some interviewers were late by significant blocks off time

Interview Questions
    No negotiations - I accepted terms as is which were within personal expectations. PwC's health plan is terrible - had I known I would have factored those extra expenses into salary consideration

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2012.

Interview Process is ok. Not really tiresome. First HR will call to know you current job status, interest level and so on. Then there will be a telephonic interview. Then face to face interview with 4 or more ppl for 4 hrs. Process can be longer anything from 4 weeks - 8 weeks. Sometime they will not let you know abt ur result for 4 weeks. Depends on demand for resource.

No negotiation

Drect Admit Partner Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

The direct admit hiring process is laborious and tedious. I met with 18 individuals and had to fly all over the US to do so, but the process is meant to be just that - tedious. The recruiters and staff were fantastic and helped me navigate the process.

Interview Questions
    Relatively inflexible and as one of the Big 4 they know what they are doing to try and "entice" through other perks.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

2 stages for the interview and hiring process, one on campus and one in the Chicago office. The on the Chicago has 3 interviews while the one on campus is just a conversation with a partner.

Interview Questions
    • What is an example of a time when you had to get someone to agree with you and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Tax Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at PwC.

Very informal. They just want to know your personality and want to make sure that you are a good fit for the company. They might go over your resume and ask some questions regarding what you have done while you were in college.