PwC Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2015
3,279 Interview Reviews

2.9

Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

It was an all behaviour questions based interview. You have to think about what challenges you confronted with in the past, and how you dealt with them eventually. There weren't much time for you to think about it. Remember to give specific, positive and real examples and use the "STAR" model. ]

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had conflicts within your team and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Project Management Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

The process was in three stages; first round was with someone in upper management. Then you come in for the second round of interviews, where you meet with three different people (2 HR managers and 1 IT skills manager from what I recall). They then test your mathematics and reading comprehension skills. Once you pass those interviews, you meet with the "team" as they call it (the team is whom you will be working with, and they do what is called a "peer review"), then meet with the director of the Delivery Center.

Interview Questions

• Final Round of Interview Question: Tell me something that makes you stand out above the others. (What makes you stand out from the other candidates?)   Answer Question

Tax Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

PwC has certain "values" and they would ask you questions based on those values, which are competency, leadership, experience (emphasized more on leadership behavior questions). Overall are behavioral questions or questions based on your resume. Know every details that you put on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example where you put your value into the project.   Answer Question

Experienced Audit Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC.

Interview

First round is about 20-30 minutes phone interview with HR. Then I got into second round which is a phone interview with their manager and took about 40 minutes. Basically behavioral questions focusing on leadership skills, maintain relationship, teamwork, giving feedback, etc. Then about a week later, HR follow up with me to set up an office interview.

Interview Questions

• What to do to maintain good relationship with clients?   Answer Question

AML Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PwC (Columbia, SC) in May 2015.

Interview

First had a phone interview with a recruiter for about 15minutes who scheduled me for a first interview in Atlanta. Had 3 interviews with a Partner, HR person and another Partner.. I was after 5 days to attend the final interview in Columbia, SC. For the final we were 5 candidates and first has a group interview for about 45 minutes and a 2nd group interview where a hypothetical case about AML was put before us to discuss.

Advisory Associate Interview

Interview

Very people skill focused and some knowledge skill tests. Three interviews total in the whole process. Behavioral and case interviews but mainly focused on behavioral and people skills and communication.

Senior Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Initially contacted via email by a junior recruiter followed by a phone interview, then another phone interview by HR Manager with detailed information about Position and ball-park figure of compensation. Then 2 weeks later received an email from recruiter for schedule of in-person interview with hiring managers. The recruiter included the on-boarding packet. I interviewed with the Finance Director and Finance Manager.

Interview Questions

• 1) How I learn about the position 2) Knowledge about CostPoint and Deltek   1 Answer

Assurance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at PwC in May 2015.

Interview

My university worked with the firm to create a unique and easy process for interns to be hired. I only had one interview that was on campus. It was a one on one interview that was mostly conversational, and I was offered a position towards the end of the 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time that you had to showcase leadership skills in a team environment   Answer Question

Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PwC (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Brief on-campus interview with a partner, followed by an office visit. The office visit included a dinner, a night at a hotel, and then a day of interviews consisting of meeting with a partner, a senior manager, and several senior associates. Received an offer a few days later. The interviews were all very conversational and included discussions on current business and international economic topics, as well as about my own experiences and plans.

Risk Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at PwC (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I was referred by an employee. First, I had a phone interview with the referrals team. This was resume based and behavioral. Three weeks later, I had a phone conversation with the HR person for Risk Assurance. Another week later, I had another phone interview with a manager in my practice. Another two weeks later I had an office interview. I spoke with a Director followed by a Managing Director. These were half hour behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Entry level. Didn't negotiate.