PwC

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Applied on school's website

Interview Question – What's your least favorite class?   Answer Question

Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied online - interviewed at PwC in May 2013.

Interview Details – Straightforward process with an initial phone-call followed by an onsite personality test. Personality felt lika serious test and you can tell that the recruitment process is way more serious than other interviews I´ve had, Very professional HR-representatives who were upfront and provided relevant feedback. Didn´t make it to the final interview step but very pleased with the overall process.

Interview Question – Some in-detail questions about how you act under pressure relative to a stress-free environment.   Answer Question

Junior Consultant

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in August 2011.

Interview Details – I had to pass three tests for English knowledge, reading comprehension, and analytical thinking. Then whoever passed had an interview from a panel of senior managers.

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!