PwC

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Junior Consultant

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Applied on school's website

Interview Question – What's your least favorite class?   Answer Question

Junior Consultant
Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied online - interviewed at PwC in May 2013.

Interview Details – Straightforward process with an initial phone-call followed by an onsite personality test. Personality felt lika serious test and you can tell that the recruitment process is way more serious than other interviews I´ve had, Very professional HR-representatives who were upfront and provided relevant feedback. Didn´t make it to the final interview step but very pleased with the overall process.

Interview Question – Some in-detail questions about how you act under pressure relative to a stress-free environment.   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in August 2011.

Interview Details – I had to pass three tests for English knowledge, reading comprehension, and analytical thinking. Then whoever passed had an interview from a panel of senior managers.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Junior Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.