PwC Junior Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2015

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC.

Interview

Applied on school's website

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and I received a few days later an invite for a selection day. The week before the selection day they sent me two tests (logical and numerical, 30 minutes each) that I had to complete before the interview.

During the morning of the interview day I had a 60-minute test that was about financial planning. Then, I had a writing exercise in English and Dutch followed by a a 60-minute test in group.

After lunch, I got selected for the afternoon interview round. The first interview was with a manager+HR that asked questions about myself, why this job, why this company and questions about some elements of my CV. I wasn't selected for the end of the selection process.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me more about this project you conducted ? What was your role in your team ?   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at PwC (Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)) in May 2013.

Interview

Straightforward process with an initial phone-call followed by an onsite personality test. Personality felt lika serious test and you can tell that the recruitment process is way more serious than other interviews I´ve had, Very professional HR-representatives who were upfront and provided relevant feedback. Didn´t make it to the final interview step but very pleased with the overall process.

Interview Questions

• Some in-detail questions about how you act under pressure relative to a stress-free environment.   Answer Question

Junior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC in August 2011.

Interview

I had to pass three tests for English knowledge, reading comprehension, and analytical thinking. Then whoever passed had an interview from a panel of senior managers.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation you faced and how you managed to handle it.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work in consulting.   Answer Question