PwC Interview Questions & Reviews in London, England

3.2

94 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

I first applied on-line, answering various question, then I was asked to complete both numerical and verbal reasoning tests. After this I was invited to an Assessment centre day which involved redoing the tests, a group discussion exercise and an E-tray test. After this I was invited to attend a Senior Partner Interview, this was very probing and challenging, I would everyone to do their research prior to the interview. After this hour long interview I was phoned to offer me the position.

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online - interviewed at PwC.

The AC was quite easy but you have to get involved in the group discussion. Also you have to resit the numerical and logical reasoning test but they were quite easy.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in April 2010.

One phone interview and one assessment day - the assessment day involved written and numerical tests, a group exercise with other candidates and a one to one interview. They whole day lasts about 5 hours.

Associate Consultant PwC Strategy Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

After online tests, there are 2 rounds of interviews which were quite long 4-6 hours each.

Cases are okay since they give you quite a lot of information. You would have group discussion and an individual presentation in the final round. Both rounds had fit interviews - the first round was more question-answer-fill up form kind and the second was more dynamic and natural.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected - What is a question that you would like to be asked that would best demonstrate your capabilities, motivation and you as an individual?   Answer Question

Consultant - Strategy & Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Had my first interview over the phone, which was very successful. Then I was invited to the test day, which lasted for 6 hours but unfortunately could not succeed in the case study test. Although beforehand we were told that there would be presentation and group case study exercise, they did not do it. Another difficulty I had was in the timing of numerical and logic tests. 20 minutes for 40 questions were given to each test. Although this time limit was enough for the logic test I had a hard time finishing my numerical test within 20 minutes. The report exercise was relatively easy. It was about recycling of water and other renewable energies. However, I would suggest not to waste time reading the instructions since you need more time writing an actual report that mentions everything - apparently what they look for the most - in 20 minutes

Interview Questions
    • The case study provided was more difficult than the examples given through email prior to the test day. Profit calculation with missing numbers and approximation about a video games manufacturer was asked. . s   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in September 2012.

I was in Kuwait when HR contacted me for a role I have applied online. I already worked with PwC earlier (both India & UK), so initial things were ok. The practice which I was supposed to join is led nationally by the Partner, with whom I have worked in Leeds, UK earlier, which made the process very easy. HR scheduled a call with a Risk Assurance Senior Manager in London. I knew this lady by name and we have exchanged emails earlier when I was working with PwC Leeds on secondment from India. The day for the interview came and no one called. Later got an email from HR, the interviewer were taken to hospital, so HR scheduled another call. This time the lady call. I know my stuff, so interview was straight. I mentioned the Partner's name whom I worked with, she told me she is going to speak to the Partner. I was in touch with the Partner for quite sometime, so that stage went well. Really no difficult questions at all. HR called to schedule 2nd interview with a London Partner and asked me to go to PwC Kuwait office for video conferencing. I couldn't commit for a video conferencing. so HR arranged a Director interview. I called the Director on the time of interview and it went well as I have given again the Partner's reference. Offer came in when I was in Sudan. I accepted the offer, left my job in Kuwait. Went to India to process Tier 2 General Visa for myself and my wife.

Please negotiate the designation as I was brought to a designation below which I should have joined. That is one of the reason I am leaving for another Big4 in London. Promotions are based on designations, so be safe than sorry later.

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in January 2010.

Headhunted

Interview Questions
    Easy paid the salary I wanted plus travel and accommodation

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC.

PwC's hiring is one of the best programmes, in relation to other companies.
    1st Stage Online Test; they give you a second attempt if your first attempt didn't meet their requirements.
    Assessment Day was smooth and although i thought i didn't do well in relation to other people i proceeded through. Here i would say you have to be greatly prepared for the skills test they give you; especially in terms of the numerical reasoning test as questions will be related to each other but do not come one after another in the test, so i would advise writing down key answers or formulas so you don't have to repeat steps again but be quick.
    With the final interview it's more about testing your knowledge of the company and seeing generally whether you can communicate with people and understand things well.
    I would say networking and communication is key so don't be shy. And be prepared in terms of commercial awareness and the company itself.
    Other then that everyone is really friendly throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult question was in terms of commercial awareness. You have to know details as they will ask you follow up questions in regards to what your talking about.   Answer Question
    Salary is set no negotiations

Senior Associate - Advisory Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in July 2010.

Back in 2010 it include an assessment centre (30min maths test and writing a report based on provided information) and 2 interviews with Directors, all on the same day. I got my offer the next morning

Interview Questions
    • As far as I remember, it was a general chat about my experience, nothing really difficult or unexpected   Answer Question
    Non-existent, probably due to my lack of experience in this area

Tax Summer Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I interviewed online. The process took 12 months - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Attended the Talent Academy in my first year which led to being fast-tracked to an assessment centre. After a successful assessment centre I had to attend a senior interview on a different occasion, which led to an offer.

Interview Questions

I had a different offer, which I preferred.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!