PwC

3.1

106 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Consultancy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

It was similar to the telephone interview and mainly competency based, they just wanted examples where you can refer back to consulting. They just want you to be able to tick all the boxes, so give as detailed of an answer as you can and be confident when doing so.

Interview Questions
    • You must know about PwCs clients and the work they have done with them, i.e how long the project was and which divisions the client was working with.   Answer Question

Spring Interview

phone interview after 1 week when I submitted my application
    Generally competency based
    asked about recent news
    why pwc
    why assurance
    which area in assurance you are interested in
    go through your CV
    Anything you want to ask

Internal Audit - Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

The process takes a long time starting with the application, then psychometric tests. You get two chances to do these tests should you fail the first set and then go onto interviews. The tests are a personality analysis which isn't timed along with numerical reasoning (use SHL to practice), followed with logical l reasoning. The interview is competency based and takes about 45 minutes.

Look up the PwC Professional framework - this is what the questions are based around and will help you considerably. Business Acumen, technical capabilities, leadership, global acumen, and relationships. These 5 things are also the subject of the personality test

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question: name a company you have looked up recently (to test business acumen) -   View Answer

Graduate Human Resources Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC.

Very easy application, which you fill out online. No competency questions, cover letter or CV required on the form. Straight away you get invited to do a numerical and logical reasoning tests, as well as personality questionnaire. Once you have successfully done those it takes them approx 1-2 weeks to invite you to a telephone interview. If you have a wide range of experiences you can talk about, it should be easy as they ask you very specific questions from their employability brochure, which can be found on PwC careers website.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a relationship that you have developed outside of work/study?   Answer Question

Actuarial and Risk Graduate Program 2015 Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied in-person – interviewed at PwC in October 2014.

1. Online application
    2. Online test invitation received right after submission of application. The test includes numerical test and logical reasoning, which are comparatively easy. And a personality test of endless questions. A evaluation report is autometically delivered after the tests were completed.
    3. Very shortly they contacted to invite an telephone interview. And the interview exactly followed the instructions provided on their official website. Unfortunately I didn't get well prepared because of timing and personal issues. I knew I did bad right after the call. No doubt one week later they sent over an evaluation and rejection letter.

Generally speaking their recruitment process, as I experienced, is quite great.

Advisory Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC.

Telephone interview, face to face, AUDIT BASED Verbal and Numerical Reasoning tests, assessment centre, Partner interview and then HR interview.

Not a good impression of the company. Hiring process took far too long, Interviews were double booked so I had to wait around for "someone to become available" (Other people have also noted this!).

Watch out for the reasoning tests. They are designed for Audit bean-counters NOT consultants. A number of headhunters and also partners within the firm have confirmed that they are not suited to consultants and it is unlikely you will pass unless you have a finance background. But still a HR dictated mandatory part of the process.

Graduate Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

The overall experience was good. Filled online application form and heard back within to days being invited online tests. Tests were not hard and numerical and logical questions. After that informed to do telephone Interview and successfully passed.

Interview Questions
    • Relationship established with someone outside your work or study   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme - Management Consultancy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at PwC in September 2014.

It is a very simple and straightforward process. HR are very good and will help you with any queries. It's not too difficult, just keep calm and know what you want to say/do.

Interview Questions
    • The interview was very pleasant. The hardest thing is the assessment centre, in particular the writing bit.   Answer Question

Risk Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

The AC was quite easy but you have to get involved in the group discussion. Also you have to resit the numerical and logical reasoning test but they were quite easy.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in June 2014.

I applied via employee referral and soon after got a call from the recruiter. Friendly and professional. I was then scheduled for an online skills test. Rather standard. Afterwhich, they tried to schedule me for interview with a partner and senior manager. This took a long time, about 1 month as they were both busy. I finally had them via telephone since I was based out of the UK.

The call lasted about 45 mins. Pretty standard compentency questions and technical questions. I missed out on one of the regulatory questions but the partner was really nice in explaining it to me. My mistake for not getting my basics right but it was overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • How would you prove that our client is not engaging in anti-competition practices?   Answer Question