PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2013.

Interview Details – There were 3 rounds. I passed through the first two rounds and made it to office day interviews. I prepared a lot for the interviews and actually thought I did badly on the first two. Anyways. During the office day interview, I was funneled in with a couple of other potential audit associates from other schools. First half: Recruiters were nice and lunch was amazing. Second half: A round of 4 interviewers: two staff auditors and 2 partners. All went well until the last partner.

Interview Question – Why do you you would fit with the PwC team.?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details – Telephone interview with Human Resources
1 week later, HR scheduled an interview with the EA/TA Manager
In-person interview with the EA/TA Manager
A few days later, interviewed with 2 Partners that the position would support and met with current Executive. that was leaving the company

Interview Question – Average questions
The interview focus was primarily on being customer service oriented and a willingness to go over and beyond
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pretty simple. I countered by a couple of thousand and I was given my requested salary.

Advisory Associate Interview

Advisory Associate
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interviewing process was unexpectedly fun and interesting. During the office interview, all the interview candidates were asked to sit the partners seat in a office, while the interviewers rotated between different interviewees. It made you comfortable and reinforce that one of PwC's core values in the importance it gives to its people

Interview Question – The most difficult question was the case style interview.   View Answer

Elevate Interview

Elevate
Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details – Both interviews were very relaxed. A bunch of behavioral questions, then you go out to eat in the second round. I had bad luck and got a bad interviewer for the second round who asked a bunch of hard questions, but other people said that it was supposed to be a conversational type of interview so don't sweat too much.

Interview Question – Asked me consulting questions (even though I'm not going to consulting), so logic questions.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Associate
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Pretty straight forward, first was a phone interview, then 3 1-on-1 interviews. One of the in person interviews was a case study. All of the questions were fairly easy, nothing out of the ordinary. The case study took a little getting used to, they really try to knock you off of your game.

Interview Question – The case was the hardest part of the interview, it dealt mostly with financial information and data, which was not the focus of the position that I applied for.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC in May 2011.

Interview Details – As an experience hire, I was recruited directly from a partner of the firm and went through a multi-step interview process. I first met with the recruiting partner. Then I had a meeting with five partners an directors in the office. I then had a meeting with the practice leader who would be my supervisor. The entire process took a couple months.

Interview Question – Some of the interviewers asked canned questions which tend to be difficult, but are predictable. Be prepared state what you perceive as your weaknesses, and when you were asked to solve a problem or provider leadership.   Answer Question

Advisory Risk Consulting Interview

Advisory Risk Consulting
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details – 2 interviews

Interview Question – Speak about a domain for 2 mins and give specifics about its context in the US   Answer Question

PWC Management/Risk Consulting Intern Interview

PWC Management/Risk Consulting Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in January 2013.

Interview Details – I just applied on my university application portal, and then I was required to apply on the PwC talent profile portal. I had to submit my resume, cover letter, and unofficial transcript. The first round was a 1 on 1 interview with someone working at PwC. It was a 45 minute interview, of which 30 minutes were some basic questions and the last 15 minutes or so of me getting to ask questions. I really enjoyed this interview, it was relaxed and not really stressful at all.

Interview Question – How do you deal with conflict in a team setting?   Answer Question

Tax Intern Interview

Tax Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Began with a pre interview dinner with many of Pwc staff ( partners, managers, directors and associates mainly of my university's alumni) the night before my interview where I met and conversed with my interviewer which made the next day not as nerve wracking as I already knew who was interviewing me. The next day I was interviewed by a Tax director. A week later I had a call back for another pre interview dinner and an office visit interview. Pre interview dinner had 2 others that were getting interviewed and 4 Tax associates. The office visit consisted of an introduction to the firm, a tour, lunch, and then 3 back to back interviews ( 20-25 minutes each with 1 partner and 2 directors) and then we were given a closing by the recruiters. Office visit was 5 hours long. 2 weeks later I received a call back with an offer.

Interview Question – Tell me a situation in which you had an opinion that was not agreed upon by a group and how you went about convincing them of your opinion?   Answer Question

IT&PA Intern Interview

IT&PA Intern
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2013.

Interview Details – On campus interview. Went over the resume and chatted for a while. Big four really cared about the GPA.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!