PwC

Getting the Interview

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Management Consultant Intern Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Applied through my university's career services website
Very easy to schedule interview with HR
Interview completely behavioral
Referral very helpful to moving to 2nd round

Interview Question – Name a time you had a conflict with a co-worker   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Management Consultant Intern Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview Details – PwC has some really interesting people and some really uninteresting people. I've had very polarizing experiences with them. Unfortunately, my interviewer had an extremely bland personality and showed little emotion or enthusiasm no matter how hard I tried.

I think this represents the work somewhat. PwC does a lot of tax and financial services work, leading to a bit dryer people.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time you went above and beyond to complete something.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Management Consultant Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.