PwC

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – It's pretty regular, no case interview, only fit questions. I get an phone interview, the interviewer I think just read the questions on her paper one by one. You just know your resume and follow the STAR to illustrate some basic question would be fine

Interview Question – How did you do networking   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2012.

Interview Details – I met recruiters at career fair and was called back for a first round interview after submitting a resume and cover letter. My first round interview was on campus and with a partner. We had a really good conversation - departed from typical interview Q's and focused on an area that I am interested in and how I think it will affect certain industries in the future. After the first round, I was invited for a "Super Day" in NYC. This round consisted of breakfast, three half hour behavioral interviews, and a presentation on the benefits offered at PwC. I was called the same day with a verbal job offer.

Interview Question – What would you consider your weakness to be?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was fair and no need to negotiate - the benefits are unbeatable!

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2011.

Interview Details – applied through our university career website, and was invited for a first round interview. The night before, there was a social for all the candidates and couple partners and associates - be sure to talk to the partners! Then, went to the office for a first round interview, which consisted of two 1:1 behavioral interview.

Interview Question – Why consulting?   Answer Question

Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in February 2013.

Interview Details – I had three interviews that were aimed to test my will and drive to work within the firm. The guys were polite, although drilled into why you want to work for PwC and why you would choose consulting.

Interview Question – Why?, Why?, Why Management Consulting?   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – they check your problem solving skills, analytical skills and communication. At the same time they are also interested in knowing who you really are and whether you fit in their team.

Interview Question – A tricky question about your resume   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in June 2013.

Interview Details – The interview is just based on competency questions.
No questions about the CV have been asked. Most of the questions were based
on situations where the candidate had to face difficult situations, take some responsabilities and communicate with seniors. They also asked me a question a recent business event on which I was interested.

Interview Question – Tell one situation when you had a problem on managing a problem. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Interviewed at PwC

Interview Details – Before the first round of interviews I had to do four computer based test on my own. One testing numerical skills, one verbal skills and two my personality and norms. You have to be really fast in order to complete the two skilled based tests one time, but do not worry to much about their importance. If you are running out of time, I thing juste reading the question fat and "guessing" is a better approach than not finnish.

The interviews were based on the to non skilled based tests and really nothing to worry about!

London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at PwC in December 2011.

Interview Details – PwC follow the common hiring process:

The process began with an online application. It was quite short and was followed by a set of SHL psychometric tests, which are not too difficult. Following this I had to write a short 500 word essay on a firm of my choice and the services PwC could provide them.

Once your application has been assessed you have a competency based telephone interview. If you understand the competencies PwC focus on during the assessment process and you ensure you display these in all of your answers you should be ok. Some knowledge on the business, the services provided by the different divisions and recent business news is also extremely beneficial.

The assessment centre is quite short and is the typical AC.

The partner interview is quite in depth and your motivations for the role are questioned quite intensely. The key is to go prepared to speak to a partner at the worlds largest professional service firm, to display the attributes of an excellent employee and to be honest.

The recruitment process is quite smooth and much better than that I experienced with other organisations I've interviewed with.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for PWC?   View Answer

Management Consultant

The process took a day - interviewed at PwC in November 2010.

Interview Details – The phone interview lasted 45min- 1 hour. It was purely competency.
She asked two questions for each employability skills that they have on the website.
Check on the 10 employability skills, think clearly and in detail of any examples you might had, practice and have it ready during the phone interview.
Should went further had I prepared myself well.

Interview Question – Current business issues and how does it affect pwc?   Answer Question

Stockholm, Stockholm (Sweden)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 months - interviewed at PwC in April 2010.

Interview Details – Several interviews with senior representatives (partners, directors and senior managers) and HR

Negotiation Details – standard offer, take it or leave it basically.

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!