PwC

Updated Nov 22, 2014

3.2

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Consultant Interview

It's pretty regular, no case interview, only fit questions. I get an phone interview, the interviewer I think just read the questions on her paper one by one. You just know your resume and follow the STAR to illustrate some basic question would be fine

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2012.

I met recruiters at career fair and was called back for a first round interview after submitting a resume and cover letter. My first round interview was on campus and with a partner. We had a really good conversation - departed from typical interview Q's and focused on an area that I am interested in and how I think it will affect certain industries in the future. After the first round, I was invited for a "Super Day" in NYC. This round consisted of breakfast, three half hour behavioral interviews, and a presentation on the benefits offered at PwC. I was called the same day with a verbal job offer.

Interview Questions
    Offer was fair and no need to negotiate - the benefits are unbeatable!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC in October 2011.

applied through our university career website, and was invited for a first round interview. The night before, there was a social for all the candidates and couple partners and associates - be sure to talk to the partners! Then, went to the office for a first round interview, which consisted of two 1:1 behavioral interview.

Management Consultancy Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online – interviewed at PwC.

It was similar to the telephone interview and mainly competency based, they just wanted examples where you can refer back to consulting. They just want you to be able to tick all the boxes, so give as detailed of an answer as you can and be confident when doing so.

Interview Questions
    • You must know about PwCs clients and the work they have done with them, i.e how long the project was and which divisions the client was working with.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in May 2014.

Interview was with a manager. Had only 1 round. Was half behavioral and half case. Case was about a company opening new manufacturing plants. What should they consider when deciding their location?

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected/extremely difficult questions were asked.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

interviewed at PwC in March 2014.

Applied online - standard application form and a short text outlining your reasons for PwC and management consulting. Following the application form are the online tests, they are SHL so there is a lot of practice material online, and the benchmark is not as high as for example their Strategy practice (Strategy&). The phone interviewer was friendly and asked basic questions about my motivation and competencies - review the 10 PwC competencies and you'll be fine. Afterwards is the Assessment Centre, where you re-do the tests, do a group case and a written exercise. Make sure your answer for the written exercise is very structured and you work well in the group - the solution itself doesn't matter as much.

Interview Questions
    • Standard competency questions during the phone interview   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

they check your problem solving skills, analytical skills and communication. At the same time they are also interested in knowing who you really are and whether you fit in their team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in June 2013.

The interview is just based on competency questions.
    No questions about the CV have been asked. Most of the questions were based
    on situations where the candidate had to face difficult situations, take some responsabilities and communicate with seniors. They also asked me a question a recent business event on which I was interested.

Interview Questions
    • Tell one situation when you had a problem on managing a problem. How did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Before the first round of interviews I had to do four computer based test on my own. One testing numerical skills, one verbal skills and two my personality and norms. You have to be really fast in order to complete the two skilled based tests one time, but do not worry to much about their importance. If you are running out of time, I thing juste reading the question fat and "guessing" is a better approach than not finnish.

The interviews were based on the to non skilled based tests and really nothing to worry about!

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in February 2013.

I had three interviews that were aimed to test my will and drive to work within the firm. The guys were polite, although drilled into why you want to work for PwC and why you would choose consulting.