PwC Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 9, 2014
28 interviews

28 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

1. Submitted CV online. 2. Online reasononing tests - mathematical, verbal and logical. 3. First stage interview, 90mins, competency based questions following PWC core competencies (search their careers website). 4. Second stage interview, 90 mins, 10 minute presentation on recent project, different competency based questions plus general interview questions - why do you want to move, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of when you have done things differently.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PwC

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in May 2012.

Initial screening, in-house interviews with partners and phone interviews with out-of office partners

Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Have spoken to 8 different people along the process. It was long but very rewarding as I got to know a lot about the company before I even joined. It may seem that the long process could give you a false impression but in my case helped me to make my decision as I was able to network with a lot of different people from different levels that told me several good things about the company.

Interview Questions
    • Since I was interviewed for a position which I am expert, I did not face any difficulties in responding their questions. However, their questions were tricky hard ones and very tailored for the job level I was applying for. It was appropriate and very likely situations you will be facing during your projects.   Answer Question

I wanted to be one level higher than they were offering. The compensation they offered me was a 30% bump of my current compensation which is great, however, when I looked at their benefits (specially Health Insurance) it would cost me 300% more than what I currently pay at my current position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Florham Park, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

I interviewed through other source. The process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

2 to 3 managerment team had an interview with me. it took 2 hours

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Interviewed for Internal Audit Manager in the Atlanta Risk Assurance group. Great HR support and fast communication and in office interview. They got back to me with a very resolvable offer within a week after the interview and noted that the offer will be extended the day after the office interview.

Interview Questions
    • None. Very standard questions regarding previous experience and future goals   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

The process included two phone interviews and a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • I was being recruited in and wasn't really searching for a job, therefore the organization was selling me on them. I do not recall any hard questions. But I was sold an organization I never experienced.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

phone interview with HR, in person interview with HR and met 4 other staff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Fantastic everyone was friendly and helpful. A very short process ... 1st Interview with a recruiter, 2nd interview - phone interview with a Sr. Manager, 3rd Interview in office with 2 Partners.

Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at PwC in January 2009.

A buddy of mine was high up in the company, basically within the C-Suite so they were happy to have me come in and interview.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me if there was something I did not like to do work wise so that they could use that information later on when asking me to prove myself for my promotion to director.   Answer Question
    They don't negotiate unless you get a better offer after being with the firm for a while. If you plan to go to a competitor they will match your offer to keep you from going there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at PwC.

First round interview either in person or by phone and then in office interviews with three people at different levels.

Interview Questions

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!