PwC

Getting the Interview

26 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in May 2012.

Interview Details – Initial screening, in-house interviews with partners and phone interviews with out-of office partners

Interview Question – Expertise in certain tax areas   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details – Have spoken to 8 different people along the process. It was long but very rewarding as I got to know a lot about the company before I even joined. It may seem that the long process could give you a false impression but in my case helped me to make my decision as I was able to network with a lot of different people from different levels that told me several good things about the company.

Interview Question – Since I was interviewed for a position which I am expert, I did not face any difficulties in responding their questions. However, their questions were tricky hard ones and very tailored for the job level I was applying for. It was appropriate and very likely situations you will be facing during your projects.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I wanted to be one level higher than they were offering. The compensation they offered me was a 30% bump of my current compensation which is great, however, when I looked at their benefits (specially Health Insurance) it would cost me 300% more than what I currently pay at my current position.

Florham Park, NJ

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

Interview Details – 2 to 3 managerment team had an interview with me. it took 2 hours

Interview Question – Nothing dramatic. all questions is expected   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at PwC in February 2014.

Interview Details – Interviewed for Internal Audit Manager in the Atlanta Risk Assurance group. Great HR support and fast communication and in office interview. They got back to me with a very resolvable offer within a week after the interview and noted that the offer will be extended the day after the office interview.

Interview Question – None. Very standard questions regarding previous experience and future goals   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – The process included two phone interviews and a face to face interview.

Interview Question – I was being recruited in and wasn't really searching for a job, therefore the organization was selling me on them. I do not recall any hard questions. But I was sold an organization I never experienced.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – phone interview with HR, in person interview with HR and met 4 other staff.

Interview Question – Mostly asked about my past work experience   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – Fantastic everyone was friendly and helpful. A very short process ... 1st Interview with a recruiter, 2nd interview - phone interview with a Sr. Manager, 3rd Interview in office with 2 Partners.

Interview Question – Know your resume, anything on there is fair game.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at PwC in January 2009.

Interview Details – A buddy of mine was high up in the company, basically within the C-Suite so they were happy to have me come in and interview.

Interview Question – They asked me if there was something I did not like to do work wise so that they could use that information later on when asking me to prove myself for my promotion to director.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They don't negotiate unless you get a better offer after being with the firm for a while. If you plan to go to a competitor they will match your offer to keep you from going there.

Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – First round interview either in person or by phone and then in office interviews with three people at different levels.

Interview Question – Case questions   Answer Question

Denver, CO

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at PwC in April 2012.

Interview Details – phone, in person partner interview and cases

Interview Question – how do you grow a family business   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at PwC

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC Manager interview questions and advice. All 26 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.