PwC Interview Questions in McLean, VA

Updated Jun 3, 2015

2.8

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial interview with Recruiter - she sent email about the position - then I sent her my most recent resume. She asked why I was looking for new employment - informed her that my contract had just ended.
    Next - she passed my resume on to the senior recruiter and that recruiter went through my resume and asked about my experience, what can I contribute to the position.
    Next - the Senior Recruiter passed my resume and information on to the Project Manager and that interview was great, she asked about my IT background, how the team would be structured and also what I could contribute as the Team lead.
    Finally was the face to face at the local office with a PWC Director and the PM. It went well and I had an offer within 4 days.

Interview Questions

• Why are you seeking a new position with this company. What can you contribute to this team?   Answer Question

Senior Finance Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

Initially contacted via email by a junior recruiter followed by a phone interview, then another phone interview by HR Manager with detailed information about Position and ball-park figure of compensation. Then 2 weeks later received an email from recruiter for schedule of in-person interview with hiring managers. The recruiter included the on-boarding packet. I interviewed with the Finance Director and Finance Manager.

Interview Questions

• 1) How I learn about the position
      2) Knowledge about CostPoint and Deltek

1 Answer

AdvisoryTechnology Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great. I really connected with all of my interviewers. PwC is really a people oriented work place. If they like you, you will get the job. The interview process took about 4 weeks. First was the an on campus interview with a director. The interview was mainly focused on leadership. I ended up talking about sports with my interview. I received an email the next week after to confirm an office interview. The office interview lasted from 8am -2pm. It had 2 behavioral interviews and one case interviews. My advice is to just really be yourself. You have plenty of time to prep for your case interview. Don't stress to much on the case interview but make sure you ask questions and have an idea of the questions you will be asked. The behavioral interviews were more conversations than interviews. PwC wants to see if they will enjoy working with you. I received an offer exactly a week after my office interviews.

Public Sector Practice Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Interview

Easy interview. applied trough campus recruiting website. on campus interview was easy with a manager. on site was three interviews. first was with a manager, second was with a director and was a case interview and third was with the partner.

Interview Questions

• all questions were behavioral based. there was one case interview on site.   Answer Question

START Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied online and indicated my top 3 location choices, was selected for an on-campus interview, then was selected for an office visit at my top location preference, where I had half-hour interviews with 3 employees ranging in seniority up to senior partner

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a challenge working with a team and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

The questions were weirdly asked and they seemed like they were trying to get information out of you that isn't legal for them to ask in a straightforward manner.

Interview Questions

• What type of news outlets do you pay attention to and how do they affect your daily life?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Applied several times on website several times. Process was lengthy and disorganized; had nearly a dozen calls and in person interviews; some interviewers were late by significant blocks off time

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations - I accepted terms as is which were within personal expectations. PwC's health plan is terrible - had I known I would have factored those extra expenses into salary consideration

Advisory Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at PwC (McLean, VA) in March 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for a prescreening interview. During the prescreening interview, I was asked general background questions about my experience in the field. The recruiting also asked questions regarding my current salary and whether I was interviewing with other companies and whether I was further along in their interviewing process. She laughed when I told her my current salary and told me that I wouldn't get that at PwC. Found the laughter a bit odd, but I digress. At the end of the interview, she told me that they were going to decline moving forward.

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

Multiple interviews within a 2 day process, mostly focused on career goals and aspirations

Interview Questions

• Coming out of college I had little experience and a lot of questions were based on what I had done in certain situations in the past that I hadn't actually encountered   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation; they give an offer and you take it or leave it

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC (McLean, VA).

Interview

I worked directly with an outside recruiter hired positions (not temp to perm). the process was simple - i met with the recruiter who afterwards scheduled an interview. i met with HR and the two executives (partners) i would be supporting. while i did not get an offer for the position i interviewed for, they said i would be great supporting a different set of partners. i went back, interviewed again, and accepted the offer on my drive home.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a