PwC

Relevance Date Difficulty

Advisory Associate Interview

Advisory Associate
Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC.

Interview Details – The night before the first interview there was a dinner to get to know other interviewees and all interviewers. It wasnt mandatory but its definitely a good opportunity to get familiar with the person who will be interviewing you.

First interview was on campus by a partner. Fairly easy interview, spoke about why you would be a good fit and past experiences.

The second interview was at the desired office. I was interviewed by 3 different people, the first was similar to the interview with the partner, we spoke about past experience, why that office etc. The second interview was more of a informatory session, where the individual spoke of the department, responsibilities etc. The third was a technical interview since I applied for an ITPA position.

Interview Question – The most unexpected question had to do with data centers...cant quite remember the question.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Audit Staff
Miami, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at PwC in March 2012.

Interview Details – I had an on-campus 1:1 inteview with a manager after a career fair. In two weeks I was notified about the second round. All candidates were brought together and had a dinner the night before the interviews. The next day included three 1:1 interviews (one of them was with a partner) during the office visit and a luch after that. Be ready to ask questions for 30 minutes during the interviews (the interviewer did not ask any questions).

Summer Leadership Interview

Summer Leadership
Boca Raton, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in February 2011.

Interview Details – Orginally met with PWC during the on campus career fair. Later invited to an evening social event then an on campus interview. Although I wasn't offered a position, like the company and employees that I met at the social. My only disappointment was the fact that I found out from other classmates. That they had been invited for future interviews within 2 days but PWC wasn't professional enough to let me know I hadn't been accepted. Don't expect them to inform you if you don't get the position.

SPA Associate Interview

SPA Associate
Miami, FL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at PwC in October 2010.

Interview Details – I was given an interview opportunity right after a career fair. I was contacted by HR for an interview that took place on campus. The first Interview is easy, just smile a lot. The second Interview is a little more intense; for those who are MIS majors, make sure to mention something about the SDLC process. Unfortunately I was not informed of this, till after I followed up with PWC. Also, the night before they usually take you out to eat. Make sure to be outgoing and ask a lot of questions.

Interview Question – What do you know about PWC?   View Answer

Audit Staff Interview

Audit Staff
Miami, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at PwC in October 2010.

Interview Details – I meet the recruiter at a Beta Alpha Psi meeting. He invited to 2 career fairs to see with him and meet with other PWC employees. Two weeks later I was seelcted for a on campus interview. The first interview was laid back, it was more like a conversation. One week later I was invited to the office visit where I interviewed with a partner and 2 managers. I was a ask a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• There was no surprise or difficult questions if y. Why did you choose accounting?   Answer Question
  • Tell me of time when you had to resolve a conflict in a group?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negociation.

Assurance Intern Interview

Assurance Intern
Miami, FL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at PwC in September 2010.

Interview Details – I had a great interview process. PwC tried to accommodate me in every aspect with regards to the day of the interview. They put me up in a hotel the night before of the interview (I was located about an hour and a half north of interview location). I was given the opportunity to ask plenty of questions and I believe I got honest responds. The company also took me out to lunch with some of the first to third year employees so I can ask them specifically how they like their work environment.

Interview Question – A couple of my interviews were solely based on questions I had.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for PwC? Contribute to the Community!

PwC Videos

PwC – Why Work for Us?

Imagine the power of 160,000 people with a common purpose — building relationships that create value for you and your business. This is PwC. Every day, our people work with you to build the value you are looking for… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at PwC interview questions and advice in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by PwC employees and interview candidates.