PwC Interview Questions in Miami-Fort Lauderdale, FL

2.9

Experienced Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process took about 2-3 weeks. After speaking with a recruiter, the local office receives your resume and a determination is made to the need for your position, if a need was not previously posted. Once that is determined, you'll be scheduled for an office interview.

The interview process included speaking with managers and partners. I was scheduled to speak with 2 managers and one partner. The interview concentrated on behavioral questions and leadership qualities. The want examples of how you dealt with certain situations.

Once that process is complete, you will receive a call, probably next day, with feedback from the interviewers. If the feedback is positive, an offer will be made.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions are hard because you have to draw from your own experiences to answer them. If you don't have a good example to give, then the interview could get very challenging.   Answer Question

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

I have applied for the internship through the college after meeting the recruiter at the school career fair. Few week later got selected for the on-campus interview. Since the firm goes to few other schools in the region to interview, the process takes a little bit longer, especially during the fall semester. Before the interview there was a pre-interview mixer which gave a chance to meet other firm members. On-campus interview was mostly conversational and fairly easy, but they do have to ask few behavioral questions as it is a new firm requirement. Then few weeks later got selected for the final round. There were 3 back to back interviews, not that hard: half-conversational and half behavioral.

Interview Questions

• There were no technical questions.Sample questions: Tell me about a time when you had a different opinion about something that was different then others. How do you get along with people from different cultural backgrounds, give me an example.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as it is an internship position.

Tax Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Florida, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC (South Florida, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied for the elevate summer leadership program after meeting the recruitment representatives at my school's career fair. I got invited back for an on campus interview. A couple weeks after the on campus interview, I was notified that I had been selected for the summer leadership program. Before the leadership program, I went to the office I was most interested in and interviewed with a senior manager and a partner. Apparently they like to do the interviews before the leadership program so candidates aren't stressed at the program. I was called by one of the tax directors about a week after the program and was offered an internship for the following summer.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working in groups? What is a challenge you have overcome in your life?   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Miami, FL).

Interview

The night before the first interview there was a dinner to get to know other interviewees and all interviewers. It wasnt mandatory but its definitely a good opportunity to get familiar with the person who will be interviewing you.

First interview was on campus by a partner. Fairly easy interview, spoke about why you would be a good fit and past experiences.

The second interview was at the desired office. I was interviewed by 3 different people, the first was similar to the interview with the partner, we spoke about past experience, why that office etc. The second interview was more of a informatory session, where the individual spoke of the department, responsibilities etc. The third was a technical interview since I applied for an ITPA position.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question had to do with data centers...cant quite remember the question.   Answer Question

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

I had an on-campus 1:1 inteview with a manager after a career fair. In two weeks I was notified about the second round. All candidates were brought together and had a dinner the night before the interviews. The next day included three 1:1 interviews (one of them was with a partner) during the office visit and a luch after that. Be ready to ask questions for 30 minutes during the interviews (the interviewer did not ask any questions).

Summer Leadership Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (Boca Raton, FL) in February 2011.

Interview

Orginally met with PWC during the on campus career fair. Later invited to an evening social event then an on campus interview. Although I wasn't offered a position, like the company and employees that I met at the social. My only disappointment was the fact that I found out from other classmates. That they had been invited for future interviews within 2 days but PWC wasn't professional enough to let me know I hadn't been accepted. Don't expect them to inform you if you don't get the position.

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

I meet the recruiter at a Beta Alpha Psi meeting. He invited to 2 career fairs to see with him and meet with other PWC employees. Two weeks later I was seelcted for a on campus interview. The first interview was laid back, it was more like a conversation. One week later I was invited to the office visit where I interviewed with a partner and 2 managers. I was a ask a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• There was no surprise or difficult questions if y. Why did you choose accounting?   Answer Question
    • Tell me of time when you had to resolve a conflict in a group?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negociation.

SPA Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in October 2010.

Interview

I was given an interview opportunity right after a career fair. I was contacted by HR for an interview that took place on campus. The first Interview is easy, just smile a lot. The second Interview is a little more intense; for those who are MIS majors, make sure to mention something about the SDLC process. Unfortunately I was not informed of this, till after I followed up with PWC. Also, the night before they usually take you out to eat. Make sure to be outgoing and ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about PWC?   1 Answer

Assurance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at PwC (Miami, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

I had a great interview process. PwC tried to accommodate me in every aspect with regards to the day of the interview. They put me up in a hotel the night before of the interview (I was located about an hour and a half north of interview location). I was given the opportunity to ask plenty of questions and I believe I got honest responds. The company also took me out to lunch with some of the first to third year employees so I can ask them specifically how they like their work environment.

Interview Questions

• A couple of my interviews were solely based on questions I had.   1 Answer