PwC

2.9

9 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

SAP HANA Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at PwC in September 2014.

First Round was telephonic. Second Round was F2F. Third Round was again F2F on the same day just in the gap of 30 min. Last round was HR round and was telephonic.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions asked were relevant to my technology and were expected questions. There was no questions which I can classify as difficult or unexpected   Answer Question
    Whatever I asked for PwC gave me the same. They asked for negociation but I refused.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

interviewed at PwC in January 2014.

It is a fair process, everybody is given a fair chance to present their talents. PwC has a great way of taking interviews. The interviewee will always be made comfortable, and given ample time to prepare himself/herself before the interview. The interviewers will be very experienced professionals nad will make every efforts to make the interview a great experience for the interveiwee.

Interview Questions
    • There are no unexpected questions,. An interviewee is expected to have some background of the job applied for. The interview will be more or less around the job profile, and certain technical skills that are needed to perform that role. Nothing is difficult if you know where your going.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager - Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in August 2013.

Four rounds of interviews. Extremely long process. Took over 10 weeks for the entire thing to get over. First round - Recruitment Head (basic questions on experience & skill sets), Second round - Reporting Manager (questions on a few concepts, theories and excel skills and attrition), Third Round - SBU HR Head (more of a holistic assessment for culture fit and situation based questions), Fourth Round - Partner (perhaps the toughest since more questions on the way to add value by HR to the business.

Interview Questions
    Very rigid. Played a lot on the Brand name. Were not giving anything more than 5-7% of what was initially offered.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in August 2011.

Interview was a regular job interview, nothing exceptional. First round with HR, followed by an interview with the Line Manager followed by the Partner. The process was fairly quick and got to know that I was selected by end of day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at PwC in May 2011.

3 round interviews. All technical sessions first from HR, second by Sr. Manager and last round by the Partner of the firm. All rounds may be completed on a single day or next day. Asked about IFRS, DTC, GST.

My demand is INR 6 lac they offered me for INR 5.5 lac and I want to join PWC a brand name....

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in December 2010.

A three step interview process
    1 - Written Test
    2 - HR Round
    3 - Partners Round

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at PwC in August 2010.

There were 2 rounds of interview, 1st with Managing Consultant and than with Partner. Both were very informal with most questions being on personal experience and previous projects handled. They also discussed briefly on what will be my exact role and kind of projects, i will handle

Each Interv iew lasted for 30-45 minutes and there were no case questions or puzzles etc. Also there was no situation based questions like. So it was pity much straight forward interview with questions on past experience and an opening personal question "tell me about yourself"

Interview Questions
    • Why are not joining Company "X", where your X boss has gone   Answer Question
    There is very little scope of negotiations with average increase being around 5-10%. Obviously it will also depend on the base salary and how desperate PWC is in getting you on board.
    Overall, they do not sway too much from their initial offer
    Also, it took almost 2 weeks for them to roll out the offer after i got verbal confirmation. Negotiation was done with the HR person and talks with Partner was not really helpfull in negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at PwC in November 2009.

3 rounds of interview - 1. HR (Background check ^=& other general info)
                                             2. Manager (Technical round, details of work exps)
                                             3. Partner (Confidence level, Goal, Potential)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at PwC in September 2009.

Interview consisted of Accounting standard questions, about your personality and likes and achivements,
    Also why PWC and Why CA as a profession. Then a case study to evaluate Logic and Ethics. HR interview and Technical interview for about 20-25 minutes each. Then a test of General knowledge and Techinal knowledge with recent developments in the area of expertise.